Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-08-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else shed a single tear when he did the string dance? :'(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did a badass single tear like Dean does in Supernatural.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, The Basic Cable Band. Perfect.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Masturbating Bear picking the lotto was fantastic.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If his characters were totally gone, I would've been mega-sad. In the Year 2000. Masturbating Bear. Preparation-H Raymond. The Queen/famous person coming down on the TV screen while an actor played her lips. If They Mated.

Everything needs to come back. **** NBC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I did a badass single tear like Dean does in Supernatural.
That's the bestest kind of single tear.

Mista Dean, why a' you crying?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lea Michelle up next! My pants are already off!

Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's too bad Seth Rogen was the first guess though...he sucks.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It's too bad Seth Rogen was the first guess though...he sucks.
A-freakin-men. He's not even that funny in the movies, let alone in real time. Not to mention that nervous, ****** laugh.

Bring on the eye candy!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Omg those pictures. Yes please. Brb buying that magazine.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
A-freakin-men. He's not even that funny in the movies, let alone in real time. Not to mention that nervous, ****** laugh.

Bring on the eye candy!
Don't you dare insult Seth Rogen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-08-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

On behalf of Forenci and I: ****. YOU. CORY MONTEITH.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't you dare insult Seth Rogen.
What has Seth Rogen ever done for me? Nothin'! That's what!

I fart in his general direction.

Oh George Lopez, you just think I'm not totally changing the channel the second Conan's credits start to roll.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seth Rogen is a piece of unfunny ****.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter to Lumen - You're ruining my life.

Me to the writers - She's ruining the show.

After the abominable episode last week, this one was reasonably good. Well, for this season anyway. I hope this ends in a bloody way for Lumen.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post

After the abominable episode last week, this one was reasonably good. Well, for this season anyway. I hope this ends in a bloody way for Lumen.
I like this season.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Lumen is ruining the show? Are you ******* serious? Lumen and Dexter are the only compelling things of this season. The abomination that is LaGuerta/Angel, Quinn in general and the Santa Muerte case are far worse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 11-08-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Oh George Lopez, you just think I'm not totally changing the channel the second Conan's credits start to roll.
Haha, so much this.

edit: ps: George Lopez isn't funny at all.

Last edited by vidae : 11-08-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Lumen is ruining the show? Are you ******* serious? Lumen and Dexter are the only compelling things of this season. The abomination that is LaGuerta/Angel, Quinn in general and the Santa Muerte class are far worse.
Yeah you're absolutely right. I can't stand the Angel/Laguerta ****. It's enough already.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lumen is ruining the show? Are you ******* serious? Lumen and Dexter are the only compelling things of this season. The abomination that is LaGuerta/Angel, Quinn in general and the Santa Muerte case are far worse.
The whole season has been horrendous. those things you just mentioned included.

Yet another cliche this week - LaGuerta taking heat from Matthews and in danger of losing her job.

Jonny Lee Miller is great, that's the only thing I can say for this season so far.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The whole season has been horrendous. those things you just mentioned included.

Yet another cliche this week - LaGuerta taking heat from Matthews and in danger of losing her job.

Jonny Lee Miller is great, that's the only thing I can say for this season so far.
Whatever, I still like what they're doing with Lumen and Dexter. I do agree that Jonny Lee Miller rules though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-09-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed Conan's show. And his song w/ Jack White and his band.

I wonder if we see "In the Year 2000" tomorrow. Tom Hanks has done it a few times.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THE EVENT is pretty bad but I watch it anyway...

The ending of tonight's episode was one of the creepiest/scariest things I've ever seen on TV. Ugh.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I enjoyed Conan's show. And his song w/ Jack White and his band.

I wonder if we see "In the Year 2000" tomorrow. Tom Hanks has done it a few times.
agreed.good to see Conan back on tv
Old 11-09-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Tonight's the night"

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most anticipated event in tv history since the last most anticipated even in TV history