Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jim Mora says: Cowboy need to cut Mike Jenkins

Quote:
Certainly, most football minds would agree the Dallas Cowboys have more issues than a mid-season change at head coach will remedy. Needless to say, every aspect of the 1-7 Cowboys and new interim coach Jason Garrett is now under the microscope.

Former NFL coach and current NFL Network analyst Jim Mora has a very strong opinion on where Garrett should start. After watching the 45-7 loss to the Packers, Mora didnt hold back his criticism of CB Mike Jenkins for his lack of effort on this 7-yard touchdown reception by James Jones .

To me, this is high treason, Mora said. An NFL football player does not turn down a play like that. And if Im Jason Garrett, the first thing that Im doing when I take over as the head coach of this team, is Im getting guys like that number 21, who absolutely committed treason, let his team down by passing up a tackle and let the ball get in the end zone Im taking him and Im getting him out of my locker room.

Mora had more to say when asked by Brian Billick about what he would do in Garretts shoes.

Id take (No.) 21 and get him out of my locker room, Mora continued. Guys who are not willing to lay it on the line for me and my football team, for this organization, I identify them and I either try to change them quickly, and if I dont think I can change them, I try to get rid of them.

At least Mora didnt leave us guessing as to how he really felt.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...-10-yd-pass-TD

This is the play they are talking about.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote