Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:54 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jim Mora says: Cowboy need to cut Mike Jenkins

Quote:
Certainly, most football minds would agree the Dallas Cowboys have more issues than a mid-season change at head coach will remedy. Needless to say, every aspect of the 1-7 Cowboys and new interim coach Jason Garrett is now under the microscope.

Former NFL coach and current NFL Network analyst Jim Mora has a very strong opinion on where Garrett should start. After watching the 45-7 loss to the Packers, Mora didnt hold back his criticism of CB Mike Jenkins for his lack of effort on this 7-yard touchdown reception by James Jones .

To me, this is high treason, Mora said. An NFL football player does not turn down a play like that. And if Im Jason Garrett, the first thing that Im doing when I take over as the head coach of this team, is Im getting guys like that number 21, who absolutely committed treason, let his team down by passing up a tackle and let the ball get in the end zone Im taking him and Im getting him out of my locker room.

Mora had more to say when asked by Brian Billick about what he would do in Garretts shoes.

Id take (No.) 21 and get him out of my locker room, Mora continued. Guys who are not willing to lay it on the line for me and my football team, for this organization, I identify them and I either try to change them quickly, and if I dont think I can change them, I try to get rid of them.

At least Mora didnt leave us guessing as to how he really felt.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...-10-yd-pass-TD

This is the play they are talking about.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:58 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He wasn't all that good last year in his "breakout season"

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well Ratliff, Ware and Spencer helped.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Are you in someway trying to insinuate that a Cowboys player was overhyped??? Treason!!!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:20 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He had an exact play like that before, except it was a runningback. Just pulled a Cromartie and sat there while the RB was running past him.

EDIT: Found it:

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-09-2010 at 08:28 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i remember cowboy fans defending him

Old 11-09-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
I agree. I've never really been that as impressed with his play as much as people have told me I should be.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He probably just not even trying, since there season is over and all.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

If you didn't think Jenkins was impressive last year, your just a blind cowboys hater.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
their.

besides that, even if its over, you still have to try. if you dont, i dont want you on my team

Old 11-09-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can he still cover WRs, well? if so, we really need help in SF.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hes got some good ball skills, corners that dont really defend the run arent exactly rare.....i think an outright cut might be a little harsh
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like other cowboys players, he was overrated

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL. It's true. Jenkins is one of those guys that doesn't play hard when the team is getting blown out and the team has nothing to fight for. He's a picky defender.

But when the team is competing hard, he's usually our best player in the secondary. Last year he really was very good. To deny that is not knowing what you are talking about. This year, not only he... but MANY Cowboys players have given up. ...am I going to crucify Jenkins alone? You gotta be kidding me. The whole team has major problems. There's only a handful of players playing hard and doing their job right. Dez, Roy, Witten, Ware, and Brooking. That's it. Nobody else is performing well and trying their best out there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
They are still paying him for the rest of the season right?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well Ratliff, Ware and Spencer helped.
It's not only Jenkins, there has been a lot of quit in this team -- turning point when it became out of control was when Romo went down.

Whiff blocks from the OL, Barber not hitting the hole hard or falling down with no one touching him, WRs not getting separation or letting DBs jump the pattern, etc.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
It's not only Jenkins, there has been a lot of quit in this team -- turning point when it became out of control was when Romo went down.

Whiff blocks from the OL, Barber not hitting the hole hard or falling down with no one touching him, WRs not getting separation or letting DBs jump the pattern, etc.
Agree the whole team has quit. It's ridiculous. They certainly aren't going to play for Garrett. He's perceived to be part of the problem by the players.

I do like the proposal that they make a sacrificial lamb. The team might actually respond to that.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL. It's true. Jenkins is one of those guys that doesn't play hard when the team is getting blown out and the team has nothing to fight for. He's a picky defender.

But when the team is competing hard, he's usually our best player in the secondary. Last year he really was very good. To deny that is not knowing what you are talking about. This year, not only he... but MANY Cowboys players have given up. ...am I going to crucify Jenkins alone? You gotta be kidding me. The whole team has major problems. There's only a handful of players playing hard and doing their job right. Dez, Roy, Witten, Ware, and Brooking. That's it. Nobody else is performing well and trying their best out there.
Barber? Imo Dallas' poor rec can be attributed almost entirely to the running game, and by extension then Jason Garrett. I'm a big fan of guys that consistently set the tone for winning football. If Barber was on a run oriented team there would be much less talk of him not having anything left.[Clev for instance] Guys like him, despite being aged vets, set the tone for their teams. TJ on the Bengals [would still be nicely productive in Cin.see TO], Ward in Pitt, Gonzalez, Fujita in Clev [had to include], Mason in Balt, LT, you use these guys until there is absolutely nothing left because they're invaluable to the squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt demoralized him and took his soul, thats why he sucks

Last edited by Complex : 11-09-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins now has a history of doing this. He's a talented player who is having a major major down year, but I can't respect his attitude.

Part of the problem in Dallas is attitude, this guy represents part of the problem. Is he talented? Absolutely. But 1 good year and 2 mediocre years coupled with a terrible attitude makes you wonder sometimes.

I can see where Mora is coming from, but cutting him is harsh. Benching him for a game or 2 would be a better idea.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins actually was good last year, if you say otherwise you obviously didn't watch or just want to be cute and say every Cowboys player is over hyped, obviously, how could any of them be good.

The problem was some/most of Cowboy fans wanted to rush to judgement on him and rank him amongst the elite CB's in the league, and everyone else was saying let's wait and see. Just like with Antonio Cromartie he fell off pretty hard after the 10 pick season, people need to see you repeat success.

He was absolutely a stud last year though, quit being so ignorant to that notion. He is the type of lazy ass player though that unfortunately needs a strong minded coach or some veteran leadership to kick him into gear. He's not gonna be the team leader, he's not gonna set an example, but he can play like a shut down CB when he wants to, those are just the facts.

I'd still take him over a bunch of CB's in that draft class, and even in a down year is still better then DRC and McKelvin who were taken before him, as well as Cason who I wanted that was taken shortly after. I hate when players act like pussies, and play when they want to, but unfortunately he's one of those types, but at least I know he's talented and what he's capable of doing.

Everyone wants to act like he was just terrible since he was drafted needs to calm down, I know it's fun to bash the Cowboys because we are the worst team in the league but at least be accurate about the stuff. He has had a down season this year, nowhere near as bad as Orlando Scandrick though FWIW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He just needs discipline. I'd bench him this game. That should wake him up. The only true way to punish a player is take away his snaps. That's the only way you get in their head.

the talent is there, he was a stud last year. But this year for whatever reason, he's been pretty bad. Even when the Cowboys were still in it, Jenkins just wasn't playing well this year.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Jenkins now has a history of doing this. He's a talented player who is having a major major down year, but I can't respect his attitude.

Part of the problem in Dallas is attitude, this guy represents part of the problem. Is he talented? Absolutely. But 1 good year and 2 mediocre years coupled with a terrible attitude makes you wonder sometimes.

I can see where Mora is coming from, but cutting him is harsh. Benching him for a game or 2 would be a better idea.
This.

There's really no way to look at this season as anything other than a lost year. You're not gonna draw any conclusive decisions from it.

Just look at Demarcus Ware. Puts up a goose egg against Jacksonville and has only two tackles against Green Bay. Should they cut him too?

Should the Giants have cut Osi last year? Nope. They did the right thing and brought him back down to earth with a benching.

I know giving up on the season looks awful, but it's not like this is a young team that's still earning their chops out there.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys just need a coach who get lit a fire under players like Jenkins, Bennett, Jones, etc. all of the underachieving but talented players on that team. Cutting them isn't the answer.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
This.

There's really no way to look at this season as anything other than a lost year. You're not gonna draw any conclusive decisions from it.

Just look at Demarcus Ware. Puts up a goose egg against Jacksonville and has only two tackles against Green Bay. Should they cut him too?

Should the Giants have cut Osi last year? Nope. They did the right thing and brought him back down to earth with a benching.

I know giving up on the season looks awful, but it's not like this is a young team that's still earning their chops out there.
To be fair, Ware runs hot and cold sometimes. He's very consistent with his sack #s, but Ive seen many a game where Ware is invisible for most of the game, then gets 1 sack and ppl just assuming he was beasting it all game.

Tackle numbers are overrated with him too bc he's like Michael Strahan in a sense that you simply don't run at DeMarcus Ware. Like Stray, he's just a force vs the run and teams run away from him.

But yeah, you dont cut Jenkins. You don't give away talent for free.