Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 07-22-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bucs ratings released for Madden 11 (Week 10 Update)

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...den11?teamId=6

Rookies(OVR)
Benn 73
Williams 67
Watson 64
McCoy 84
Price 75
Lewis 66
Bowden 56

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 11-13-2010 at 08:59 PM.
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Price might be a little low same for Benn
dj825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to complain really. Should be fun to use them all.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowden 56?

lolwut?

I hope every punter in the league is below 70 then...

Glad I don't play this casual rehash crap...

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:59 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PRESEASON UPDATE #2:

Sammie Stroughter WR TB Increase, from 68 to 70OVR

Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 67 to 74OVR

Josh Johnson QB TB CAR Decrease, from 67 to 56

Corey Lynch S TB Increase, from 64 to 69OVR

Cody Grimm S TB Added

Roy Miller DT TB Increase, from 71 to 73OVR

Brian Price DT TB Decrease, from 75 to 74OVR

Ryan Sims DT TB Decrease, from 72 to

Dre Moore DT TB Removed from team (too low on depth)

Michael Bennett DE TB Added

Derrick Ward HB TB Decrease, from 75 to 72OVR

Kareem Huggins HB TB Added

Micheal Spurlock WR TB Added

Arrelious Benn WR TB Decrease, from 71 to 70OVR

Keydrick Vincent OL TB Moved to LG #1 on depth chart

Sean Jones S TB Moved to SS #1 on depth chart

E.J. Biggers CB TB Increase, from 59 to 64OVR

LINK

WEEK 2 UPDATES:

LaGarrette Blount HB TB Added

Chris Bryan P TB Added

Michael Spurlock WR TB Increase, from 50 to 60OVR

E.J. Biggers CB TB Increase, from 64 to 66OVR

Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 74 to 77OVR

Josh Freeman QB TB Increase, from 77 to 78OVR

Aqib Talib CB TB Moved to CB #1 (suspension over)

Reggie Brown WR TB Released

Brent Bowden P TB Released

Keydrick Vincent OL TB Wears #68 jersey now

LINK

WEEK 3 UPDATES:

Preston Parker WR TB Added

Jeremy Trueblood OL TB Decrease, from 74 to 71OVR

Tampa Bay Bucs TEAM TB Increase, from 69 to 72OVR

Quincy Black OLB TB Increase, from 70 to 72OVR

Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 77 to 78OVR

Josh Freeman QB TB Increase, from 78 to 81OVR

Geno Hayes OLB TB Increase, from 79 to 80OVR

Earnest Graham FB TB Increase, from 80 to 81OVR

Ronde Barber CB TB Increase, from 84 to 85OVR

LINK

WEEK 4 UPDATES:

Erik Lorig DE TB Added

Kyle Moore DE TB Decrease, from 67 to 65OVR

Tim Crowder DE TB Decrease, from 68 to 66OVR

Kareem Huggins HB TB Decrease, from 68 to 67OVR

Corey Lynch S TB Decrease, from 69 to 65OVR

Cadillac Williams HB TB Decrease, from 78 to 77OVR

Josh Freeman QB TB Decrease, from 81 to 80OVR

Donald Penn OL TB Decrease, from 85 to 82OVR

Barrett Ruud MLB TB Decrease, from 91 to 87OVR

Cody Grimm S TB Increase, from 61 to 67OVR

LaGarrette Blount HB TB Increase, from 65 to 67OVR

Tampa Bay Bucs TEAM TB Decrease, from 72 to 71OVR

Jon Alston OLB TB Placed on IR - knee

Demar Dotson OL TB Placed on IR - knee

Tanard Jackson S TB Removed from depth chart (suspension)

LINK

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 11-04-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penn, Freeman and Crowder decreased... :\

Old 10-01-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
Kareem Huggins HB TB Decrease, from 68 to 67OVR
? Confused, he's injured/didn't play!

Quote:

Corey Lynch S TB Decrease, from 69 to 65OVR
Confused once again.

Quote:
Barrett Ruud MLB TB Decrease, from 91 to 85OVR
I guess this is what happens when we make a thread about replacing him, lol

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the hell does Freeman decrease? And 2-1 causes the overall team to decrease? WTF madden?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

WEEK 5 UPDATES:

none

LINK

WEEK 6 UPDATES:

Robert Malone P TB Added

Sabby Piscitelli S TB Decrease, from 74 to 72OVR

Aqib Talib CB TB Decrease, from 87 to 85OVR

Kyle Moore DE TB Increase, from 65 to 69OVR

Cody Grimm S TB Increase, from 67 to 69OVR

Connor Barth K TB Increase, from 67 to 71OVR

Tampa Bay Bucs TEAM TB Increase, from 71 to 74OVR

Stylez White DE TB Increase, from 73 to 76OVR

Geno Hayes OLB TB Increase, from 80 to 81OVR

Chris Bryan P TB Released

LINK

WEEK 7 UPDATES:

Erik Lorig FB TB Changed position to FB from DE

Brian Price DT TB Decrease, from 74 to 73OVR

Gerald McCoy DT TB Decrease, from 84 to 83OVR

Cody Grimm S TB Increase, from 69 to 70OVR

Jeff Faine OL TB Lowered on depth chart (injury)

Jeremy Zuttah OL TB Moved to C #1 on depth chart (injury)

Kareem Huggins HB TB Placed on IR -ACL

Alex Magee DE TB Traded to TB from KC

Robert Malone P TB Updated jersey to #1

LINK

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 11-04-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

The madden ratings guy has always been ****. I wouldn't expect that to change

Old 10-29-2010, 04:19 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Buccaneers Roster updates for week 8:

Ryan Purvis TE.............TB Added
LaGarrette Blount HB.....TB Increase, from 67 to 70OVR
Josh Freeman QB..........TB Increase, from 80 to 82OVR
Stylez White DE...........TB Increase, from 76 to 79OVR
LaGarrette Blount HB.....TB Moved to HB #1 on depth chart
Jerramy Stevens TE.......TB Released
Tampa Bay Bucs TEAM...TB Increase, from 74 to 75OVR

Happy for Josh that he is getting bumped up.
Interesting that they have Blount as the default starter at RB. I like it.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

LOL at Stylez improving in the rankings.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Williams still at 67?
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

naw, I think he's a 78-79. Dez Bryant is like 82, I think.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:52 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

nevermind...

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 12-01-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

WEEK 9 UPDATE:

Al Woods DT TB Added

Brian Price DT TB Placed on IR - hip

Chris Pressley FB TB Released

LaGarrette Blount HB TB Increase, from 70 to 75OVR

Derek Hardman OL TB Added

Keydrick Vincent OL TB Released

Josh Freeman QB TB Increase, from 82 to 83OVR

Kellen Winslow TE TB Decrease, from 89 to 88OVR

Tampa Bay Bucs TEAM TB Increase, from 75 to 79OVR

Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 78 to 82OVR

LINK

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 11-04-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

For comparison's sake:

Manning 99
Brady 96
Rivers 96
Brees 97
Ryan is a 87
Flacco is a 87
Bradford is a 84
Stafford is now a 82
Sanchez is a 81

Peterson 99
Chris Johnson 98
Foster 87 (second in NFL rush yards)
Jahvid Best 81
Spiller 79
Mathews 78
McCluster 75
Gehhart 71

Roddy White 97
Fitzgerald 95
Megatron is a 94 (Calvin Johnson)
Boldin 94
Randy Moss is a 93
Brandon Lloyd (NFL leader is rec. yards) is 85
Dez Bryant 83
Demaryius Thomas 76
Shipley 73
Golden Tate is a 70
LaFell 71

Suh is now a 89

Colts 91 Top rated team
Patriots 90
Packers 89 Top rated NFC team
Saints 87
Falcons 86
Giants 85
Dolphins 83
Vikings 82
Eagles 82
Chiefs 81
Texans 80
Bengals 80
Jaguars 78
Redskins 78
Cowboys 77
Seahawks 76
Broncos 75
Lions 73
Rams 71
Buffalo 68

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 11-04-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black as a 72 is criminal, he's the best backer on this team.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how can i get these updates
i have a ps3

Last edited by SloppyJoe : 11-12-2010 at 04:49 PM.
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

They should download automatically when ever you try to play an online game against someone else.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Week 10 Update:

Spurlock WR increase from 60 to 67 overall
Benn WR increase from 70 to 72 overall
Mike Williams WR increase from 82 to 83 overall
Kellen Winslow TE decrease from 88 to 87

LINK

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 12-01-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

It's been another busy week of transactions and rating adjustments in the NFL. Madden fans please take note: This will be the final online roster update before the Thanksgiving Holiday break (no Week 12 update). We will be back with another update in Week 13. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:

* Michael Vick jumps all the way up to a 93 Overall (previously was 87 Overall) after his historic performance on Monday Night Football. The Eagles team overall rating also moves up from 82 to 84 this week.
* Approximately 390+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Week 10 update.
* Massive player equipment update this week with over 200 equipment changes in this week's roster

Week 11 roster update:

Will Barker OL TB Added

Mike Williams WR TB Equip change - Standard 2 helmet, 2 bar facemask, Clear visor, no elbow or wrist equipment, Standard white gloes, sleeve temp 30, no thigh or knee pads, sock height low, reebok low cut shoes, no hand towel

Legarrette Blount HB TB Equip change - Standard 3 helmet, 3 bar rb single facemask, Clear visor

James Lee OL TB Increase, from 61 to 67

LaGarrette Blount HB TB Increase, from 75 to 77OVR

Cadillac Williams HB TB Increase, from 77 to 78OVR

Kellen Winslow TE TB Increase, from 87 to 88OVR

LINK

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 12-01-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

nevermind.

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 12-02-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Makes absolutely no sense in every which way. Benn goes down? Penn goes down? Gilmore stays the same? White goes up? Black at 72!?!? McCoy goes down? Talib goes down?

wtfamireading

glad I don't play this POS game

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the hell does McCoy go down after posting a 2 sack game?

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote