Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah I actually don't think he's that much worse than Derek Anderson, he might get a shot somewhere although I doubt he sticks.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Hah I actually don't think he's that much worse than Derek Anderson
Woah woah woah, hold on. Really?

Anderson has a Pro Bowl under his belt.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha Jamarcus weighed in at 286, isn't it sad that I'm surprised he's that light. Oh btw we also worked out J.P Losman, total win. I don't even understand why we are working out QB's when Shanny himself just said yesterday that he hopes Donovan, Grossman, and Beck are all back next year.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JaMarcus Russell never deserves to be in the NFL again

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are you sure they're not just bringing him to replace haynesworth on the d line???
Old 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're trying to recoup spending a 2nd on McNabb by salvaging Russell's upside for free. Worth a shot, I guess. not really.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Aha some of the names from the 20 who worked out with Russell today have been released. Among them are Chad Jackson, Tye Hill, Justin Miller, William Joseph, and Charles Grant. Haha we can have like an all time draft prospect team. I know it's our bye week so we are looking at guys but I hope we don't sign any of these scrubs.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We so need Losman and Grossman to be on the same team.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regardless if he's in a 4 man competition for the #3 QB spot, it's still hilarious that he's working out for anything the day after Shanny said McNabb didn't have enough cardiovascular endurance to run the 2 minute drill.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Matt Jones got an invite to work out also but turned them down. (read; wouldn't pass a piss test so why bother)

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:55 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Russell is the anti-Shanny QB.

Is Shanny showing signs of senility? I don't get it.
Shanahan has the hugest boner for old AFC West players that used to kill him back in the day. I can't think of any logical reason why they signed cakn it, partna.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:30 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Apparently Matt Jones got an invite to work out also but turned them down. (read; wouldn't pass a piss test so why bother)
He'll come begging when he needs more coke money.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:04 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know the best thing about Russell...

That I was right about Quinn having a longer/better career. Now I'll admit I thought Quinn might be a little better than he is(read: a lot) but Russell was every bit as bad as I expected.

But he has a cannon so he must be good right!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is having a work out with Miami on Monday
Old 11-14-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
You know the best thing about Russell...

That I was right about Quinn having a longer/better career. Now I'll admit I thought Quinn might be a little better than he is(read: a lot) but Russell was every bit as bad as I expected.

But he has a cannon so he must be good right!
LOL as if you're trying to play that card with Quinn being the NFL's worst QB by a mile. Jamarcus had an awful year last year, but for their careers before that, Jamarcus was better. I bet Jamarcus is still better. I'd rather have Jamarcus than BQ. Any day of the week.

Also, if you think he was drafted #1 solely because he had a really strong arm, you're ignorant. That would be to suggest you know more than any scouting department in the NFL. There's a reason BQ fell to 22 and Jamarcus was #1. Jamarcus was a flat out much better prospect, and that's why he went 21 spots ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Found a recent picture of Jamarcus;

/harharhar

Would love Miami to have to go to him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, if you think he was drafted #1 solely because he had a really strong arm, you're ignorant. That would be to suggest you know more than any scouting department in the NFL. There's a reason BQ fell to 22 and Jamarcus was #1. Jamarcus was a flat out much better prospect, and that's why he went 21 spots ahead.
There were plenty who didn't like Russell as a prospect despite the great physical skills. I remember there being plenty of people on here who wanted Quinn more and even more who didn't like either of them as a prospect. Russell went #1 because he was the prototypical Al Davis QB, if another team had the 1st pick it could very easily have been that they both went in the 20s, I remember plenty of teams had question marks on both of them.

Either way, I was firmly of the belief that Quinn would be better because guys who are lazy and overweight BEFORE they get paid very rarely find the motivation after they get paid, not to mention I didn't like his accuracy or pocket poise. Plenty of people felt the same. I was wrong about Quinn, he has done next to nothing, which is still an upgrade on Russell though which is the reason for my comment.

Russell is still quite easily the most overrated prospect that I've seen compared to what I thought of him, I still see him as a guy who had amazing arm strength and little else that you look for in a QB and I know I wasn't alone on that.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
LOL as if you're trying to play that card with Quinn being the NFL's worst QB by a mile. Jamarcus had an awful year last year, but for their careers before that, Jamarcus was better. I bet Jamarcus is still better. I'd rather have Jamarcus than BQ. Any day of the week.

Also, if you think he was drafted #1 solely because he had a really strong arm, you're ignorant. That would be to suggest you know more than any scouting department in the NFL.
I'm going to have to guess you didn't see Russell last year - if you did, you wouldn't be making that comment.

If I were Miami, I'd sooner bring back Pat White.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
I'm going to have to guess you didn't see Russell last year - if you did, you wouldn't be making that comment.

If I were Miami, I'd sooner bring back Pat White.
I do hope your joking. He is worthless. He had trouble throwing a 5 yard out last year.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
I do hope your joking. He is worthless. He had trouble throwing a 5 yard out last year.
I believe you, but Russell is worse.

I read on PFT that they're considering Simms and Patrick Ramsey as the backups. Ramsey would be the best choice out of that group.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
He'll come begging when he needs more coke money.
Cough medicine is his drug of choice. Lots of it.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I read on PFT that they're considering Simms and Patrick Ramsey as the backups. Ramsey would be the best choice out of that group.
All the QB's left on the market sucks so it really doesnt matter who is signed. We are screwed either way if Thigpen goes down.

And you all better get ready to get Thiggy with it this Thursday.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No, Pat White is awful, I might pick Brady Quinn over Pat White
Old 11-14-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
All the QB's left on the market sucks so it really doesnt matter who is signed. We are screwed either way of Thigpen goes down.

And you all better get ready to get Thiggy with it this Thursday.
I'm ready. I remember him tearing it up for Kansas City a few years ago. Dolphins are a playoff team with Thigpen at the helm, I guarantee it.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The UFL Season is over in like two weeks. Garcia should be on the market.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote