Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-14-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, he really is just going off....7 threes? holy ****.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a wonder I'm even in this with the team I was left with, but losing my week long lead on Sunday would suck balls.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I've been winning all week long and Jason Richardson picks tonight to go apeshit.
I don't think it's any consolation, but if I were playing against you, I'd be up 9-0. And I'd be up 8-1 on Prince (he'd be very slightly beating me in assists.)
Old 11-14-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was also left with a team whose second best player is Andray Blatche.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

You could have plugged in Matt Barnes tonight too. Get a little bit more padding if you did.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I actually thought I did which really sucks. Must have forgotten to hit submit I would have had a little extra breathing room for points.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

$33 for Jason Thompson D? Enjoy the constant disappointment......that game not playing a single minute was the final straw....

Should have pushed for Hickson harder in the draft...I wanted them both.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So has anyone spotted inactive owners?

I don't think he's been inactive the whole time but I noticed the Memphis MontaEllis' (I assume EvilNixon) has had a few active guys on his bench.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So has anyone spotted inactive owners?

I don't think he's been inactive the whole time but I noticed the Memphis MontaEllis' (I assume EvilNixon) has had a few active guys on his bench.
Seems like everyone has been pretty active. Clearly not everyone will be able to manage their rosters everyday, but for the most part I'm surprised at how active everyone has been.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I like how active most people have been. Feels like the league actually has some life. I've been in fantasy football leagues with 10 or 12 teams that haven't even been as active as this.

I just hope it keeps that way late in the year when there will surely be some teams who are out of it and such.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-0-1 1st place

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
$33 for Jason Thompson D? Enjoy the constant disappointment......that game not playing a single minute was the final straw....

Should have pushed for Hickson harder in the draft...I wanted them both.
$33??? No. $22. But yeah... I had no idea how high I had to go. What I'm banking for is him being traded. He could be a beast for me late in the year, especially if I reach the playoffs. That's my only thought. I only gave up Darrell Arthur who is useless now that Randolph is back. I think it might be a wash numbers wise in the meantime.

...that's how my Championship brain works. ;)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
$33??? No. $22. But yeah... I had no idea how high I had to go. What I'm banking for is him being traded. He could be a beast for me late in the year, especially if I reach the playoffs. That's my only thought. I only gave up Darrell Arthur who is useless now that Randolph is back. I think it might be a wash numbers wise in the meantime.

Well I've got two guys hurt and needed guys who could give me more a night than he did and weren't randomly benched.

Don't know where I got #33 from...I see now that it says $22.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I've got two guys hurt and needed guys who could give me more a night than he did and weren't randomly benched.

Don't know where I got #33 from...I see now that it says $22.
I wish ESPN had a max bid option. Where you put your max bid, but if the most it took to win the player was less than that, then you would be able to spend less.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It won't help you beat me, D-Unit! Haha.

Good luck in our match up though.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I wish ESPN had a max bid option. Where you put your max bid, but if the most it took to win the player was less than that, then you would be able to spend less.
Agreed. I've been selecting "backup" option. I'll bid a couple bucks on a guy I want, and then like $1 on my 2nd pick. That way I still get someone I can use but don't need to bid like $20 on everyone.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It won't help you beat me, D-Unit! Haha.

Good luck in our match up though.
Same to you. I have no idea what kind of team I have after my 2 trades last week. You're the first guy I get to test them out on. :)
Old 11-15-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I just wish ESPN weren't douche bags and the fantasy basketball app for my phone was free. :(

Five dollars for it...hahaha.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Man, why can't I just have an easy matchup? My first two were both nailbiters that came down to the last night despite getting numbers that would have dominated almost any other team in the league.

Now tonight, I get an 0-2 team....and I start 1/12 shooting. Jesus Christ.

If this were a video game, I would hit reset and ***** about the damn rubber band AI....
Old 11-15-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man, why can't I just have an easy matchup? My first two were both nailbiters that came down to the last night despite getting numbers that would have dominated almost any other team in the league.

Now tonight, I get an 0-2 team....and I start 1/12 shooting. Jesus Christ.

If this were a video game, I would hit reset and ***** about the damn rubber band AI....
You're lucky Schubee is not resetting his lineups, he could of easily been 2-0.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the injury bug has jumped to my team. Kevin Love just got hurt today, I hope it's not bad. Terrence Williams is injured, Mo Williams is injured, Jonny Flynn is, and the franchise player Chase Budinger is injured too. Hopefully they all come back soon.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Holy Wesley Mathews!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Messed up big time by forgetting to set my roster with Derek Rose and LaMarcus Aldridge. Consider that a break Forenci!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Had a good night to make up for that abortion last night....managed to tie things up 4-4-1. I'm still down in both percentages....had an awful night to overcome though. Hopefully it balances out and I get back ahead.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Messed up big time by forgetting to set my roster with Derek Rose and LaMarcus Aldridge. Consider that a break Forenci!
Haha, I'll take any advantage I can get!