Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 05-02-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well go figure. Adam Schefter is reporting that he just twisted his ankle

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
Well go figure. Adam Schefter is reporting that he just twisted his ankle
I read about that at the ESPN Dallas Blogs. It's not a big deal. I wouldn't worry.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I read about that at the ESPN Dallas Blogs. It's not a big deal. I wouldn't worry.
Ya, no worries, ankles get tweaked, just can't be to careful sometimes.

Figured I would let everyone know as we went.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Dez Bryant is an absolute talent," Phillips said after Sunday's practice at Cowboys Stadium. "You don't get to be around too many players that come in and look that good that early. In 33 years, there's not many that I can say have looked that talented at their position for a three-day period. We're pleased with him . . . and he was on time for everything."

I can't friggin wait for THIS!

Phillips said he looks forward to seeing players such as Bryant face stiffer competition against some of the team's veteran players.

"I think that's the next process for all these guys," Phillips said. "We're looking forward to seeing these rookies work against guys that have played. We've got two Pro Bowl corners. So it will be good work for Dez and all of our receivers."
Old 05-03-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hurd beats Newman and Jenkins like dead horses in camp. A lot of good it did him. :(

I'm actually pretty surprised at the amount of hype Dez has been getting these last few days. I fully expect him to be a super star one day, I just wasnt expecting such a media frenzy over him this early.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Hurd beats Newman and Jenkins like dead horses in camp. A lot of good it did him. :(

I'm actually pretty surprised at the amount of hype Dez has been getting these last few days. I fully expect him to be a super star one day, I just wasnt expecting such a media frenzy over him this early.
At the same time, he's seemingly earned every bit of praise after putting on show after show during the OTAs. IF he wasn't doing that, then the praise would be much less.

Also, a lot of it is "news making" though. Media are just hungry money whores. Anything to get people reading their stuff. That's why Dez gets so much news both good and bad for him. The fact that he fell in the draft started it all. Landing in Dallas capped off a boom. We're just at the tip of the iceberg. Be prepared to get spoon fed this **** for a long time comin.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well, I'm surprised your surprised lol.

Outside of the QB's, who was the biggest story leading up to the draft? Easily it was Dez. Add that with getting drafted by the Cowboys, and the Ireland situation, and well it's easy to see the outcome.

People are going to be following Dez like no other, he's going to get the good and bad hype. People talked about him being out of shape and throwing up, people talked about the good plays he's made, plus our DMN and Mosely coverage gets better each year in terms of how in depth it goes so I expected this.

He's a highly touted recruit, player, and WR is a position easy to track in shorts and t-shirt practices. The media is going to eat him up while he's here, good and bad will be overblown, they have just about done the same with Roy and he hasn't done **** to garner attention lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh...it's rookie camp. Sure I was expecting some media tail, but nothing like it has been. The hype machine is in full effect. I'm so glad, there is playoff basketball to keep me occupied, because I really dont want to hear about Bryant 20X a day on ESPN and other media outlets. I loves me some Dez, but this stuff always gets way too much play, when they find their target.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-03-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any info is good info when it involves football.:D

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

If you say so. haha. As much as I love T.O., having ESPN covering him every single day was freaking tiresome. Bryant has been a hot topic since the Ireland deal and it's only gotten stronger since camp started. Too much media saturation, annoys me. Again though, love the player they're talking about...I just dont care to hear about the same thing every single day. This is a big reason why a lot of fans hate the bigger market teams, because you hear wayyyyy too much about them, and it's all the same junk.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2010, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you say so. haha. As much as I love T.O., having ESPN covering him every single day was freaking tiresome. Bryant has been a hot topic since the Ireland deal and it's only gotten stronger since camp started. Too much media saturation, annoys me. Again though, love the player they're talking about...I just dont care to hear about the same thing every single day. This is a big reason why a lot of fans hate the bigger market teams, because you hear wayyyyy too much about them, and it's all the same junk.
At least it isn't another Brett Favre lovefest... I honestly hope he retires so the entire summer isn't backyard coverage of Brett riding a tractor. BREAKING NEWS: Brett just sneezed and it was yellow. Experts indicate this is a sure sign that Brett is hanging up the cleats.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I officially got to meet Dez 2nite :D Anyone familiar with the DFW area he was at the Skye bar with a few friends. It was kinda ironic because on the big screen they started to show some of his highlight reels, maybe because he had just came in, but I just stopped to watch some clips and happened to notice him a few feet in front of me striking a pose to watch the highlights lol, he was just having a good time looked like he was happy to still be in Dallas.

But I spoke and said "welcome to Dallas" and he was real cool about it, shook my hand and seemed like he was very humble.

Mike Jenkins was there also, they weren't together so I don't know if they came in at the same time or not, but he was right next to me at the bar later on buying a drink, and I kept thinking "is that Jenkins?" because alot of dudes here have the dreads and all, but he pulled out a drivers license that was a Florida id so I put 2 and 2 together.

Nice to see some of the stars out downtown enjoying themselves like grown men, nobody was really acting crazy and it was a really grown up, classy type of bar too. Just felt like sharing since this is the Dez appreciation thread, that it was pretty cool to meet him before Training Camp even starts.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
IRVING, Texas - Just like there have been tons of reasons why this team struggled so badly in the first half of the season, there seem to be just as many to why they actually came together and won Sunday in the Meadowlands.

Was it the new coach?

The new schedule?

A renewed focus?

Better play-calling?

More intensity?

Better execution?

Or maybe it's just the way the NFL goes sometimes, when two teams are headed in opposite directions, and suddenly both come down to earth.

All are good theories, and in reality, all probably had something to do with the Cowboys winning their second game of the season.

But let me add one to the mix. How about Dez Bryant?

This team won the game Sunday because they had Bryant and the Giants didn't. Oh, they've got great players over there, but they don't have a stud receiver that scares an opponent to death like Bryant is starting to.

cont'd......
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ne...A62E3C20D9CD1B

I agree with some points, not all. I just hate jumping all over a guys nuts too soon, but what I've seen it seems like the sig quote I had who said Dez would be our best WR by seasons end doesn't seem so crazy now.

Quote:
Bryant had his first 100-yard receiving game, catching three passes for 104 yards and a touchdown.

"I feel like if you're a wideout, you should be able to make plays," Bryant said. "I felt like I'm just doing my job."

The Giants entered the game ranked first in total defense, including second against the pass. But the Cowboys passed for 327 yards, with six plays of more than 20 yards.

The first one came on the Cowboys' sixth play from scrimmage. Kitna threw the ball deep down the left sideline toward Bryant, who had beaten safety Antrel Rolle. Bryant stretched out to catch the ball and stumbled to the ground at the 13 after a 45-yard gain. It was the team's longest play from scrimmage since the Tennessee game Oct. 10, though Felix Jones later had a 71-yard touchdown off a screen pass and Bryant caught a 46-yard jump ball in the third quarter.

"When I let it go, I didn't think there was any chance he was getting it, but somehow he tracked it down," Kitna said of the 45-yard pass completion in the first quarter. "That's the kind of player he is. He's just one of those who is a different breed that way. There's times you throw him the ball that he's covered really, and you just kind of throw it out there, because he's going to make a play, and he consistently does it."

Bryant's other two catches, and even the one that wasn't, were spectacular. He also affected special teams as his big-play ability as a punt returner scared the Giants so much that punter Matt Dodge shanked two punts trying to kick it away from Bryant.

"He's amazing," receivers coach Ray Sherman said of Bryant. "I don't care if there are one or two guys on him, he's going to go up and try to make a play. I tell you, he's special. He's a special player. He brings a lot of energy, and he's very talented."

Bryant began the season behind on offense, having missed all but a week of training camp with a high-ankle sprain. He tweaked his right ankle twice during the season, which, for a few weeks, limited his practice time.

But Bryant is up to speed now, as he showed Sunday, which is why Williams might not be long for the job.

cont'd.....
http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/11...shows-off.html

Quote:
Old 11-17-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Well I officially got to meet Dez 2nite :D Anyone familiar with the DFW area he was at the Skye bar with a few friends. It was kinda ironic because on the big screen they started to show some of his highlight reels, maybe because he had just came in, but I just stopped to watch some clips and happened to notice him a few feet in front of me striking a pose to watch the highlights lol, he was just having a good time looked like he was happy to still be in Dallas.

But I spoke and said "welcome to Dallas" and he was real cool about it, shook my hand and seemed like he was very humble.

Mike Jenkins was there also, they weren't together so I don't know if they came in at the same time or not, but he was right next to me at the bar later on buying a drink, and I kept thinking "is that Jenkins?" because alot of dudes here have the dreads and all, but he pulled out a drivers license that was a Florida id so I put 2 and 2 together.

Nice to see some of the stars out downtown enjoying themselves like grown men, nobody was really acting crazy and it was a really grown up, classy type of bar too. Just felt like sharing since this is the Dez appreciation thread, that it was pretty cool to meet him before Training Camp even starts.
I didn't even see this before. It's always cool to meet/see stars. Speaking of Dallas... I remember when I went to see the Cowboys play, we stayed at the Wyndam Hotel and my wife and I took pictures with Mandy Moore in the lobby. Saw what's his face... that fat guy who sings "Hey now, you're an all-star, get you game on" song... they must have been having a concert at the time and were staying there.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

enjoy :-D

Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post

"That's amazing."
Old 11-17-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

+rep for the video, that was sick. I can't wait to have one compiled for the entire rookie season. Also if I'm in charge I'm putting some of the sick catches he made that he didn't come down in bounds for. Hell it's just a highlight tape lol. I would have put the catch he landed out of bounds vs NY for, and I think it was the Houston game maybe where he had 2 big plays he barely missed by a few inches.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

You gotta get the play on there where he broke like 5 tackles on a screen vs the giants. It was berserk!
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's looking like Dez is the front runner for OROY. Who else would really be his competition?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
It's looking like Dez is the front runner for OROY. Who else would really be his competition?
Sam Bradford may quarterback his team to the playoffs and has very good numbers for a rookie QB.

That would be his main competition.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-18-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I don't think Dez is even close to being the front runner. A rookie WR having a solid season is never gonna be the front runner to a rookie QB who has started the entire season, has his team in the division title and playoff hunt, has crap WR's, and has won more games then the Rams won in the past 2 years combined.

Dez has just barely eclipsed Mike Williams lately, but they are still close, it's just the return yardage that puts Dez in front now. Still Dez is hardly the front runner over Bradford, if things stay the same Bradford will still win.

A WR is not gonna beat out on a rookie QB doing what Bradford is doing unless he post pro bowl type of numbers.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post

Danmit, I need new pants now.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Bradford and Mike Williams are doing pretty well, but Dez is getting some big hype around him. Getting punt return TDs and receiving TDs could make him the glamorous pick. We'll see how things unfold as the last half of the season unfolds. I think his numbers will be good enough, and his circus catches will give him the nod. His hype is getting really high right now.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep coming back to what the Browns would be doing right now had they gone Dez over Haden. Hillis-Bryant would be as good a pair of playmakers in the league as any. And now with the emergence of our rook QB...ahhh I'm pretty sure Holmgren would have taken him but Mangini likely wanted no part of the "questionable" Dez Bryant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm lovin dez bryant. He does wonders for my flex position in fantasy. <33

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote