Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 11-16-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 11 - Detroit(+6.5) at Dallas

Discuss the game and make a prediction.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BcLion
Rookie

BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.

Sigh...Battle of the Backups....

You guys all know what happens when former Lions players are in the game against us.

Kitna and RW will probobly tear us a new one if that is even possable with how many times we have been torn a new one. Yeah its a loss....

I really wonder what could have been for this year had Stafford not gotten hurt and some of the calls gone our way.

The year that never was......
BcLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Stafford had no injury problems this year, we really could have 6 or 7 wins. The team seems pretty deflated without Stafford at QB. It's pretty depressing, but hopefully next year is our year.. It's looking like we're in Patrick Peterson territory which is probably the perfect pick for us, considering the class this year. If we get Peterson, some Linebackers and a couple new O-Linemen, we should make some noise next year.

For the Dallas game, I'm expecting a loss, probably something like 31-13.

By the way, I don't think it's very fair that we have to travel from Dallas on Sunday to Detroit on Thursday for the game.. and the Pats only have to go from Indy to Detroit. We should just forfeit the game in protest. It'll be less painful that way.

Last edited by WMD : 11-17-2010 at 01:50 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Dallas looked revived last week. I'm worried about Austin and Bryant in this one big time. Their running game has been weak so hopefully we can finally stop the run again like we did against Washington and limiting the Jets. Our Dline needs to show up. They disappeared against Buffalo. I want Kitna beaten to a pulp this week because Ware and co. are going to try to do the same to Hill.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My nightmare - The Lions losing with Kitna throwing 3 TDs to Roy.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm voting for a surprise coverage loss in true lions fashion: 31-27. We pick up a TD in garbage time. Hill throws for 300 yards and gets a couple scores. Running game never gets going for us. Our line constantly peppers Kitna but we give up big plays.

I feel like I'm summarizing previous weeks...
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the Patrick Peterson Bowl. Loser gets him!

Go Lions!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch the Lions still have bad luck by winning and the Cowboys getting PP. :)
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

-McCann stepped out bounds on his TD return
-Two atrocious horse collar calls

Same song and dance every week. Lions have to beat the other team and the refs. They Lions aren't good enough to over come these terrible calls.

I have tickets to the game on Thursday and I really don't feel like going right now but it will be better than dealing with my family.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
-McCann stepped out bounds on his TD return
-Two atrocious horse collar calls

Same song and dance every week. Lions have to beat the other team and the refs. They Lions aren't good enough to over come these terrible calls.

I have tickets to the game on Thursday and I really don't feel like going right now but it will be better than dealing with my family.
Up to Schwartz to challenge the step out but you couldn't tell from the replays. But that was the most ridiculous punt return I have ever seen and it would only happen to the Lions on the road to kill any momentum we had. The the fumble right after was just the back breaker when we were playing so well from basically mid 1st Quarter to mid 3rd Quarter.

1st Horse collar was bogus but Cowboys still would have gotten a FG after a long drive. And we didn't score any more points the rest of the day due to sack killing a promising drive after 4th Cowboy td and the interception by Hill trying to make a play 2 scores down. The last long Cowboy drive was just atrocious, tackling and scheme by Lions D. Missed tackle on Felix Jones made me want to puke along with Barber 25 yard run on 3rd and 15 on 4th cowboy td drive. That horse collar on Barbers hair never should have happened if Spievey could tackle. We need 2 OLBs badly and I'm not convinced Spievey can tackle. So many mistakes by Spievey and our OLBs in this game.

Our interior Oline sucks as expected and Best is clearly not healthy which just sucks. I don't care on their extensions Raiola and Peterman need to be replaced after this game in Round 2 or 3 next year, preferably Round 2 to give them competition and hopefully replace them. Backus did a good job on Ware though other than the drive down 28-19 where Ware got .5 sack and a pressure right before that. Sims can't run block much either but he's good at pass blocking and doesn't commit the penalites like Tweedle Dee Raiola and Tweedle Dum Peterman.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote