Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-26-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

auburns punter is ******* terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Les Miles working the clock for Auburn here?
Chizik needs some serious halftime adjustments..... they need to block the Bama LBs on blitzes b/c they havent all day. Every time Newton steps outside the box he sees nothing but red jerseys
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game could be over by now. Auburn's lucky to still be in it. Stupid Alabama lineman didn't see the ball was fumbled. Trent Richardson's drop.

Bama's defense is dominant.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Is anyone else completely not impressed by Marcell Dareus?

Seriously, I wouldn't even spend a first round pick on him. Fairley, yes, but Dareus, no. Completely overrated.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post

Seriously, I wouldn't even spend a first round pick on him. Fairley, yes, but Dareus, no. Completely overrated.
How could you not be impressed at least in this game?

He's done a fantastic job of containing Newton. He and Upshaw have been dominant.
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Auburn has to get Demond Washington some help on Julio on the slant, he's getting 8-9 yds every time.
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post

I like his push but dont see a great pass rusher there.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed the beginning of the game because of work, and I just saw that Fairley got a personal foul after sacking McElroy. What was the reasoning? I saw nothing that warranted getting a penalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I missed the beginning of the game because of work, and I just saw that Fairley got a personal foul after sacking McElroy. What was the reasoning? I saw nothing that warranted getting a penalty
That call probably isnt made at Auburn, it was a terrible call but hardly a game changer.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

Quote:
I had no clue what that penalty was. Only thing possible it could've been was excessive celebration, and that would have been ridiculous if that was the call.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was excessive celebration, I think Fairley was on a watch list of sorts for that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the info. If he declares for the draft, what scheme do you see him fitting into? 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks for the info. If he declares for the draft, what scheme do you see him fitting into? 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT?
4-3 UT.

How can you not be impressed by Dareus in this game? His job has been to contain Newton, and that's what he's done. Most plays, he isn't trying to rush, he's doing what Suh did most of last year. Using his long arms to keep the OL off of him while he keeps Newton in front of him.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Fairley s/b a decent 4-3 DT in a rotational system. He should have at least one hand on the ground.

He's not the next Warren Sapp or Tommie Harris though, he's a jr. & his talent is still very raw, might actually benefit from staying for his sr. yr.

As a Bama fan I want him to go away :D

Last edited by LizardState : 11-26-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Hightower owns the Auburn front 3 o-linemen. Loss of 1...

Barron overran & fell down, cost his 2nd TD. Auburn has to take long chances now & it paid off, Barron is the weak link.

Last edited by LizardState : 11-26-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

Barron blew that so badly.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Barron overran & fell down, cost his 2nd TD. Auburn has to take long chances now & it paid off
Newton owns the Alabama secondary. Gain of 70...;)
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

The problem is that the Bama defensive line is not getting ANY pressure on Newton when he decides to pass. He has had all day in the pocket to throw.

Dareus is not a good pass rusher.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Barron overran & fell down, cost his 2nd TD. Auburn has to take long chances now & it paid off, Barron is the weak link.
Not time to press the panic button but i wouldnt have a lot of faith in that Bama secondary.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** just got real.

If Cam pulls this off, he deserves the next three heismans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Fairley is a throwback to those old Raider types that give you a little something on the bottom of the pile.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Auburn decided to show up for the second half, apparently.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Ingram isnt exactly tearing it up from what i've seen.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Newton owns the Alabama secondary. Gain of 70...;)
Bama might as well send 5 or 6 guys on every play because they cant cover anyone when Newton has time to throw.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Playcalling starting to suck on offense, by my guess they've run like 95% of the plays from the I or shotgun formation, it killed them vs LSU b/c of penetration.