Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
No. Sorry, but no. I know everyone loves him since he died, but he's not one of the best ever.
some of us did like him before he died, too.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

easily one of the most talented football players ive ever got to watch

RIP
Old 11-27-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the most dominant redskin i ever saw
Old 11-27-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's unfortunate that his life, and his career ended when it did but I do agree with the tendency to canonize an individual after their death. Its natural as humans to be subject to nostalgia, so I definitely understand. The same things happened with Michael Jackson. Regardless of how you rank him in your all time safety rankings, its always sad to see someone so talented who had finally begun to straighten himself out be taken so early. Its life, but it just sucks sometimes.

That said, he was an incredibly gifted athlete and he was just learning to properly play the safety position. And Ill admit, I was a little teary eyed myself when Reed Doughty came on in the second play of that Bills game after they played with 10 for the first play. What an excellent play of remembrance. The Skins organization has been heavily criticized recently, but that was just great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I know this is going to come off as harsh, but I gotta say it.

First and foremost, RIP. His life was tragically taken away and it's a shame, no question about it.

But hero? He wasn't a hero. I understand a lot of people look up to him bc of his freakish athleticism and all, but the guy wasn't exactly a model citizen either.

I understand he's passed away, and I'm not going to deny it was tragic, but let's not paint the guy to be something more than he was. He was a great football player with crazy athleticism.

But he wasn't a hero.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching him in college and thinking it looked like a professional playing against high school kids. Pure dominance. Tis a shame
Old 11-27-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Sean Taylor as a prospect, one of my favorite guys at probably my favorite position.

That said, he was a young player that struggled a bit and showed flashes early on. He was starting to blossom, but he was not one of the most dominant players ever, and certainly was no hero.

He was a guy that seemed to be getting it, after being a real dick early on (spitting in peoples faces among other things).

But yea, death does wonders for your legacy. Heath Ledger would just be a *** cowboy if he didn't die.

It's not hate, but these threads are really annoying when people try to make someone into something they aren't.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
vegas ace
Rookie

vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Cried like a baby the morning I found out. Will always be my favorite player, sucks he was took so young. His last season he was playing the best of his whole career, there was nothing he couldn't do.

Thank god for the mute button.
vegas ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It's unfortunate that his life, and his career ended when it did but I do agree with the tendency to canonize an individual after their death. Its natural as humans to be subject to nostalgia, so I definitely understand. The same things happened with Michael Jackson. Regardless of how you rank him in your all time safety rankings, its always sad to see someone so talented who had finally begun to straighten himself out be taken so early. Its life, but it just sucks sometimes.

That said, he was an incredibly gifted athlete and he was just learning to properly play the safety position. And Ill admit, I was a little teary eyed myself when Reed Doughty came on in the second play of that Bills game after they played with 10 for the first play. What an excellent play of remembrance. The Skins organization has been heavily criticized recently, but that was just great.
Michael Jackson is still the perv that slept with little boys to me. am i gonna get in trouble for that?

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
Did you actually ever watch him play?

You don't need a huge sample (10+ seasons) to be able to determine how good a player is. Gale Sayers, Terrell Davis, in their short time in the league, I think it's safe to say they established themselves as two of the best players at their position.

Sean Taylor was special. And in his short time he was able to play established how special he would be.
I'm sorry, but Sean Taylor never had several mega impact years like Sayers and Davis did in their short careers. In fact, Taylor had an off year before he bounced back and was on his way to becoming an elite safety. There is just no ******* way you can call him one of the best ever, not even ******* close.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I guess I'm a hater, because I'm with GB12.

As soon as Sean Taylor died, he became "ZOMG BEST SAFETY EVER" and everyone's favorite player.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor and thanks for the memories.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am shocked Goddell hasn't fined Sean's estate for his hits. Joking. I am bad.

I is sad. RIP ST
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P Sean. He was definetly on his way to being the best safety in the league. I still remember that playoff game vs the Skins in Tampa.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Alright, I know this is going to come off as harsh, but I gotta say it.

First and foremost, RIP. His life was tragically taken away and it's a shame, no question about it.

But hero? He wasn't a hero. I understand a lot of people look up to him bc of his freakish athleticism and all, but the guy wasn't exactly a model citizen either.

I understand he's passed away, and I'm not going to deny it was tragic, but let's not paint the guy to be something more than he was. He was a great football player with crazy athleticism.

But he wasn't a hero.
No he wasnt a model citizen but he was a guy that completely changed his life style and how he lived once his little girl came into his life. Alot of Redskins players were praising him for how mature he was after that. He wasnt that immature punk anymore like he was when he first got into the league. He may not be a true warrior hero but he's a hero for changing the way he did, for protecting his family and making sure no harm comes there way.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
No he wasnt a model citizen but he was a guy that completely changed his life style and how he lived once his little girl came into his life. Alot of Redskins players were praising him for how mature he was after that. He wasnt that immature punk anymore like he was when he first got into the league. He may not be a true warrior hero but he's a hero for changing the way he did, for protecting his family and making sure no harm comes there way.
This. "Hero" might be a little bit strong, but you need to give the man credit for trying to turn his life around. Also, there was a lot of DPOY talk leading up to his death. Along with turning around his life off the field, it looked like he was done with being the guy who got by on his talent on the field, too. It's a damn shame he was cut down right as he was trying to improve himself.

RIP to the only guy in Madden history that me and all of my friends traded for before starting a franchise.

EDIT: Didn't read the end of your post. In that sense, yes, he's a hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
Michael Jackson is still the perv that slept with little boys to me. am i gonna get in trouble for that?
Thank you for this. Seems like people tend to forget this.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
RIP to the only guy in Madden history that me and all of my friends traded for before starting a franchise.
1) Start franchise with a 4-3 team.
2) Trade for Haloti Ngata. The Ravens demand so much that you'd think he's a QB.
3) Re-sign for 7 years.
4) Edit Player -> Position changed to DT.

LOL @ messing with safeties when Ngata is there.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Thank you for this. Seems like people tend to forget this.
Probably because he didn't molest them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Probably because he didn't molest them.
And OJ didnt do it

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
1) Start franchise with a 4-3 team.
2) Trade for Haloti Ngata. The Ravens demand so much that you'd think he's a QB.
3) Re-sign for 7 years.
4) Edit Player -> Position changed to DT.

LOL @ messing with safeties when Ngata is there.
Madden 06-08 though ST was clearly the better choice. Plus Denver's DTs were actually not that bad at least in Madden 07, IIRC. Could not compare to the awesomeness that was ST at FS and John Lynch at SS. Especially if you used the FS on defense, he made up for so many of my lacking skills on the stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Taylor is a true American legend, representative of the rags-to-riches story that inspires every man born in this country. His mark and impact on our society will forever be remembered proudly throughout the annals of our history. My ancestors and I myself would not be here without Sean Taylor's presence gracing our helpless planet. One cannot mention the names Roosevelt, King, Lincoln, Kennedy without remembering one other:

"Taylor".
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Sean Taylor. I loved how he hated and tried to Kill T.O. when ever he went through the middle of the field.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, I do remember lots of talk about how much he was changing and becoming a man even before he was tragically murdered.

I do believe he'd be the best safety in the league right now though, he looked like he was turning that corner, and he actually was the one guy that I ALWAYS traded to my Saints, since his rookie season. Hell, I even drafted him every time using my NCAA classes, so it's not like I wasn't a huge fan.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote