Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has nobody even mentioned the fashion show yet? ******* sweet.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first 3 episodes of The Walking Dead last night/this morning, and they were excellent. If not for the 3 essays I have due in the next 4 days, I would watch the other two. Great series so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SOA finale, anyone want to discuss this with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's so wrong about Lumen?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terriers has really grown on me. Good finale thus far.

Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I watched the first 3 episodes of The Walking Dead last night/this morning, and they were excellent. If not for the 3 essays I have due in the next 4 days, I would watch the other two. Great series so far.
I just finished episode 4, and the series so far is indeed awesome. Kinda sucks that they only made 6 for the first season, but totally understandable. Someone please tell me they've already said there will be a 2nd season/more episodes...?

EDIT: **** YEA. 13 episode 2nd season to start in Feb.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 12-01-2010 at 10:12 PM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a thirteen episode season two order dammit. I've said this like 600 times and someone else did like 5 hours ago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There is a thirteen episode season two order dammit. I've said this like 600 times and someone else did like 5 hours ago.
Psh, you honestly expect me to go back past the most recent page? Let's be realistic here Peter Pan.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-01-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Wait season 2 starts this Feb?

Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
That is what wikipedia told me. And wikipedia never lies.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I just looked it up and they said production begins in Feb. I'm assuming that it will have a start similar to this year where they begin in October before Halloween.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I mention that I am sick and tired of Deion Cole, Conan's writer? They need to give some time to Pierre Bernard or Jordan Schlansky.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

That is awesome. Although I just read an article about that whole writing staff getting axed. Pretty weird huh

Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
That is awesome. Although I just read an article about that whole writing staff getting axed. Pretty weird huh
Darabont axed the staff basically because he had to keep re-writing the scripts, and he said **** it I'm taking this over completely. So Darabont will either write the show by himself, or he'll have some guys do freelance work.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Ok, makes sense then.

Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I mention that I am sick and tired of Deion Cole, Conan's writer? They need to give some time to Pierre Bernard or Jordan Schlansky.
Yea he's getting way too much time. Jordan Sclansky is by far the funniest, hes freakin' crazy. I never laughed so hard at the segment where he went house hunting with Conan last year in L.A. then when Conan brings him out he gives the audience the death stare. Classic.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Terriers has really grown on me. Good finale thus far.
It's such a good show. It's a shame that it probably won't get a second season. I'm about to watch the finale and I'm super looking forward to it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Yea he's getting way too much time. Jordan Sclansky is by far the funniest, hes freakin' crazy. I never laughed so hard at the segment where he went house hunting with Conan last year in L.A. then when Conan brings him out he gives the audience the death stare. Classic.
I thought the skit where they ate dinner in some foreign country was the best. Conan got drunk off his ass and was pure gold while Jordan sat stone faced the entire time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought the skit where they ate dinner in some foreign country was the best. Conan got drunk off his ass and was pure gold while Jordan sat stone faced the entire time.
Haha yea that one was great too. Is he still with Conan?

Steddy Ambition!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I actually ended up watching the other two episodes of Walking Dead because it was so good, school be damned. Really great stuff, love how they focus not just on the zombies but the characters as well. Very compelling television. I think since I just finished watching that and Modern Family Im going to go watch Sons of Anarchy next. Apparently its good as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Haha yea that one was great too. Is he still with Conan?
I am not sure, but I hope he is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Me too, me too.Here's a link to the segment you were talking about on some Korean youtube.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzYzNTUxODA=.html

Steddy Ambition!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The last two episodes of SOA made my jaw drop several times, did not see some of these things coming.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol rofl lmao

Ahh, they finally censored something on Conan.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 12-02-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Terriers finale was flat out perfect. I hope this show sticks around.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote