Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-21-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet Lurkin is JetsFuture's alternate account so he can try to make it seem like someone else actually likes G-Unit.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I bet Lurkin is JetsFuture's alternate account so he can try to make it seem like someone else actually likes G-Unit.
LMAO THATS hilarious. i cant breathe yo.
its a good guess and is sig quote worthy

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Thank you
Old 03-22-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

your just straight up dumb and i had a feeling some one might of said that.
but i remeber there were some other g-unit fans but they were scared off by the g-unit haters crew. and you can even check the ip adresses i dunno this lurkin guy
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate and have always hated 50 Cent as much as the rest of this board. With that said, it doesn't mean that Jetsfuture should get bashed every rap thread just because he still likes him.

With that out the way, lets try and actually discuss hip hop.

I'm looking foward to a couple of new albums.

Eardrum by Talib Kweli is out in June. Hopefully he will return to his train of thought and black star form.

For Whom The Beat Tolls is Canibus' new album, and I'm optamistic about this. Canibus has been inconsistant, but for Poet Infinity alone it should be a return to Rip the Jacker form.

I can't wait for Immortal Technique's Middle Passage, but I'd imagine this won't be out for a while. I've heard a rumour that it's nearly finished though.

Nas is also rumoured to be releasing another album soon. Apparently it's either lost tapes 2; or a all Will-I-Am produced album, with alot of the hip hop is dead rejects that didn't fit in with the theme of the album.

Saigon and Papoose's first albums should be ok. I might buy them, but I wonder if they're all rhymed out after all those mixtapes.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

50 cent, you can't really hate him for making his money. I don't care about him snitching because stating it will not help or affect my life. I just wish he'd go back to the 1st Album 50 cent.. Get rich or die trying was the ****, no joke.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

i am tiered of ppl like etk always be hating on me. hop off my dick and grow one, cus you just keep on hating on my taste.and adrian wilson your right cus they always be bashing on me, and its just ***.

how about your snitch self report me, i m just sick and tiered of this and every one knows i m right

Last edited by jets future : 03-22-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
i am tiered of ppl like etk always be hating on me. hop off my dick and grow one, cus you just keep on hating on my taste.and adrian wilson your right cus they always be bashing on me, and its just ***.

how about your snitch self report me, i m just sick and tiered of this and every one knows i m right
All you listen to is 50 Cent and Hot Rod, I don't respect your music tastes. Get over it and face it.....

Just enjoy 50 cent and his hopeless disses towards every NY rapper that isn't in G-Unit. I don't buy into the fake beef ****, and obviously no one else does because G-Unit doesn't sell any more records.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
All you listen to is 50 Cent and Hot Rod, I don't respect your music tastes. Get over it and face it.....

Just enjoy 50 cent and his hopeless disses towards every NY rapper that isn't in G-Unit. I don't buy into the fake beef ****, and obviously no one else does because G-Unit doesn't sell any more records.
G-Unit sells plenty of records. I don't know where that comment came from. 50 should have stayed in NY. He lost his edge once he moved to the West Coast.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:

lol just go away man, plz just leave.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
G-Unit sells plenty of records. I don't know where that comment came from. 50 should have stayed in NY. He lost his edge once he moved to the West Coast.
Let's see: Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks, M.O.P., Tony Yayo.........

Young Buck will break the trend because he expands his music outside of the Unit.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Young Buck will break the trend because he expands his music outside of the Unit.....
young buck is hard
Old 03-22-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:

just talk about some thing else cus you already said the stupidest comment about g-unit. even jada can admit that 50 sells a lot of music
Old 03-22-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just talk about some thing else cus you already said the stupidest comment about g-unit. even jada can admit that 50 sells a lot of music
cuz he has to do club hits and sing
tahts all he does now is sing

jada and d-block they sell and give records to people int he hood to bump
Old 03-22-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sure he can, 50 cent sells plenty of music, he is the definition of a sellout. The rest of G-Unit couldn't go platinum with free albums (except for Buck).

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

HinesWard what do you think of Deep Side, the R&B group. They haven't released a lot of material, but I really like what they have.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
cuz he has to do club hits and sing
tahts all he does now is sing

jada and d-block they sell and give records to people int he hood to bump
YEA POOOOOOOBS.
Honestlty though, will etk and Jetsfuture ever resolve their beef?

Old 03-22-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
YEA POOOOOOOBS.
Honestlty though, will etk and Jetsfuture ever resolve their beef?
nah.. it was cool in the begging now he just annoying he need s to hop off my dick. damn.

i wanna be cool but he just gets pretty annoying at times
Old 03-22-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
nah.. it was cool in the begging now he just annoying he need s to hop off my dick. damn.
lololol. damn yo. whats your rebuttle ETK?

Old 03-22-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

but this is a rap thread
Old 03-22-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
HinesWard what do you think of Deep Side, the R&B group. They haven't released a lot of material, but I really like what they have.

ive heard of them
i liek their song what i need
they from flordia so they might try to get the pretty ricky route

but i think they got potential

but i liek one chance better
Old 03-22-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Leave the "hop off my dick" line to 50 Cent, don't steal his most incredible diss line.....

What is the begging? Is that when you beg 50 to let you get on your knees? Why don't you get your lips off his dick.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

there should be a Jets Future vs. ETK thread, im not dumb enought to make it though

YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
lololol. damn yo. whats your rebuttle ETK?
Instigator much???

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Leave the "hop off my dick" line to 50 Cent, don't steal his most incredible diss line.....

What is the begging? Is that when you beg 50 to let you get on your knees? Why don't you get your lips off his dick.....
LOLOL, i love this guy