Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A 1st and a 3rd RD pick, and a WR/5th RD'er.

So basically, I think Fitz is worth the Roy Williams deal. With a capable QB, he's arguably the best WR in the league. You're not just getting a #1 WR, but a guy whp can be impossible to cover and can dominate DB's. He's in his prime, and carries zero baggage. There's little risk in my eyes, especially for a team like the Pats and Chiefs.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitzgerald won't land in either New England or KC via a trade. Belichick and Scott Pioli are very shrewd GMs and will only do a deal if it makes total sense for their franchise.

Fitz is a great player, but they'd have to give up a ton of capital to get him. The Cardinals will want ridiculous compensation and Larry will want a new mega deal.

There's a reason why the Patriots are consistently in the top tier in the NFL and the Chiefs are on the way up. While on the other hand, teams that make blockbuster type of deals are wildly inconsistent.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a lot depends on the new CBA at this point. If there is no salary cap and the compensation isn't ridiculous I believe they could really think about it. However after recently paying Brady, Wilfork etc and Merriweather, Mayo, Vollmer etc all probably looking at new deals in the next 2-3 years I don't think they would entertain thoughts of paying Fitz to be the top WR in the league.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cardinals should offer Fitzgerald as part of a package to help them get Andrew Luck. They need a franchise QB as much as any team in the league.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
The Cardinals should offer Fitzgerald as part of a package to help them get Andrew Luck. They need a franchise QB as much as any team in the league.
The problem with that is they'd probably have to send him to Carolina or Buffalo for the top pick. Larry would need to agree to an extension before anyone in their right minds would give up picks for him, and I doubt he'd really want to go to another rebuilding team.

He holds a good deal of the power. If he doesn't want to play for a certain team, he just needs to refuse to negotiate an extension.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
we should be willing.if we're gonna take a WR early in the draft why not package a couple of picks for the best in the biz
After the last few games with Bowe dominating and us not getting pressure, I don't buy that WR is our biggest need. We need an OLB in the worst way.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noticed that you BeerBaron were willing to throw in two 1st rounders for the guy...After not having 1st round picks the past few years, I wouldn't want a similar situation. While having a dominant guy on the team at 1 position is great, I think having two 1st round picks (who could bust or be good) is more important. IMO it's not the reciever position that is holding the Bears back, it is the OL. Do we need an upgrade at WR? Yes. Do we need to mortage more of our future for it? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I noticed that you BeerBaron were willing to throw in two 1st rounders for the guy...After not having 1st round picks the past few years, I wouldn't want a similar situation. While having a dominant guy on the team at 1 position is great, I think having two 1st round picks (who could bust or be good) is more important. IMO it's not the reciever position that is holding the Bears back, it is the OL. Do we need an upgrade at WR? Yes. Do we need to mortage more of our future for it? No.
I wouldn't want to throw them like that, but if he were available for less, I'd want us to look into it badly.

And I agree that we actually have a decent group of #2 and 3 type WRs, and improving out o-line would help make them and our passing game more effective. But if we were trade say a 1 this year a 3 next year, or something like that, we could definitely still pick up some o-line players who could help right away. The value at our biggest need positions like o-line and safety just isn't there this year...and if we were considering drafting a rookie WR, I'd rather send the pick away for a proven top 3 WR in the league.

And Fitz would fit what Cutler does beautifully. Cutler does like to throw it dangerously and hope his WR can make a play....something our 5'10 speedsters suck at but an awesome physical specimen like Fitz would do.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paying two first round picks for Fitzgerald would not necessarily prevent the Bears from addressing other needs. There are other draft picks that can be used, as well as free agency and continuing to develop young players. If the Bears rely solely on first round picks to acquire talent they're screwed either way.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt/Fitz/Hillis = respectability in 2011
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
...as if Angelo is going to spend them on something worthwhile, anyway. You know those first rounders are going to be used on more in-the-box SSs and DEs from schools you never heard of.

Anyway, I'd spend a first and second on him with no problem, as long as he signed a 6-year extension. He fits the mold of a Cutler receiver, to be sure.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Colt/Fitz/Hillis = respectability in 2011
yeah that aughta do it :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona will almost certainly draft a QB and they will hope he shows lots of promise to get Fitz to stay. Money shouldn't be a problem as they don't have too many players who will require big contracts.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the bolts also have a pretty good stockpile of picks and will need a wideout pretty badly...i can dream.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know what the value would be for the Browns would be but I would have no problem giving up a bundle of picks that didn't involve a first... Such as a two seconds and possibly a third.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can say that I'm glad I picked Jammal Charles over him in a 20 man fantasy draft. I don't care if Fitz dropped to the second round. He has been meh this year.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that his QB situation has gone to hell. I remember the Fitz from the Cards SB run a few years ago, best WR in the league. He was literally playing out of his mind because Warner was on his game, I think we'd be still seeing that type of dominance from him with a competent QB.

How did these guys not even have a decent back-up QB? So you wanna roll with Leinart, Derek Anderson, and 2 rookie QB's from small schools drafted late and undrafted? I know there should have been some options for a saavy vet QB who can at least get the ball to Fitz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I hate that his QB situation has gone to hell. I remember the Fitz from the Cards SB run a few years ago, best WR in the league. He was literally playing out of his mind because Warner was on his game, I think we'd be still seeing that type of dominance from him with a competent QB.

How did these guys not even have a decent back-up QB? So you wanna roll with Leinart, Derek Anderson, and 2 rookie QB's from small schools drafted late and undrafted? I know there should have been some options for a saavy vet QB who can at least get the ball to Fitz.
I still don't think we have the full story about what went on between Whisenhunt and Leinart. You simply do not leave yourself in this bad of shape at QB intentionally. Whis saw Leinart practice for several years...whatever he saw in him then to go with him and not get a better backup option early this offseason apparently changed prior to the season starting.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I'd love to see him in NE. Fitz >>> Top WRs in this draft class.
Rather use that first rounder on a top 2 WR than on a top 5 potential
Plus, the one position the Pats don't seem to be able to develop is WR
so even if we did get a top WR in the upcoming draft, I doubt he'd reach his potential with us
Exactly. But that depends entirely upon whether the FO plans to select a WR with any of the top 4 picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I wouldn't say the Pats have shown they are willing to spend a first for a WR. How do we know that? Sorry, but the organization has valued 1st and 2nd round picks so much the past few years, it is tough to see.
There hasn't been a WR like Fitz available (presumably) in that time, either. I think the FO would be interested and I even think the Pats 1st would be considered worth it. The real question is whether or not the FO decides to roll w/average WRs and let Brady make them look better than they are, ala the championship teams from the early 00s.

NE would be a perfect fit. With the massive stockpile of picks this year, the FO has to see the obvious - at some point the trade downs pile up and you have to do something with them. I think the 2009 & 2010 draft classes have added so many players that the team has to face the reality that there is such a thing as too many draft picks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Exactly. But that depends entirely upon whether the FO plans to select a WR with any of the top 4 picks.

There hasn't been a WR like Fitz available (presumably) in that time, either. I think the FO would be interested and I even think the Pats 1st would be considered worth it. The real question is whether or not the FO decides to roll w/average WRs and let Brady make them look better than they are, ala the championship teams from the early 00s.

NE would be a perfect fit. With the massive stockpile of picks this year, the FO has to see the obvious - at some point the trade downs pile up and you have to do something with them. I think the 2009 & 2010 draft classes have added so many players that the team has to face the reality that there is such a thing as too many draft picks.
I'm much happier with the offense sans Moss. Brady used to try and force him the ball way too much because he was an elite talent, and so we threw away some downs now and then giving Moss a chance to make a big play. I like the look of this offense when Brady is forced to read the defense and find the open guy. Not saying I wouldn't like to see Larry Fitzgerald in a Patriots uniform, but I think it's unlikely that the team would trade for him.

Any trade would probably include a package of picks including a first-rounder, and on top of that, he would have to be given a gigantic contract. New England has never placed a huge emphasis on having a few elite players a la Indianapolis, they often would rather have a lot of solid guys across the board. By trading for Fitzgerald, the team would have to pay out much more than they would to the draft picks they'd be sacrificing, and miss out on getting a few starters rather than one Pro Bowl talent. I just don't see it.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come home Fitz.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Come home Fitz.
So he can catch passes from whatever garbage option at QB you bring in to try and win now so you can get funding for a new stadium? Nah.....he ain't gonna go for that.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Come home Fitz.
I think he's trying to go to a situation with a better QB. I don't think Tavaris Jackson makes that appealing. If you look at just drafting a QB Arizona is gonna do that anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. As a Packer fan, I hate this. The Bears and Vikings are both prime landing spots for the dude. Don't want that.

For serious*, the Packers should play defense and trade for the dude. WR isn't NOT a need.

*-not really serious.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So he can catch passes from whatever garbage option at QB you bring in to try and win now so you can get funding for a new stadium? Nah.....he ain't gonna go for that.
I am impervious to your trolling. He belongs here.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote