Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-04-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 2013 Free Agency Thread

Seeing as Jerry has always preferred the FA route for addressing the OL, I figured I'd start this thread off with this year's OL FAs. There are a lot of interesting names here.

Not sure how many actually hit FA, but this is a list we can start off with.

Jared Gaither, BAL
Matt Light, NE
Donald Penn, TB
Jermon Bushrod, NO
Willie Colon, PIT
Carl Nicks, NO
Logan Mankins, NE
Ryan Kalil, CAR
Daryn Colledge, GB
Evan Mathis, CIN
Alan Faneca, ARI
Tyson Clabo, ATL
Doug Free, DAL
Ryan Harris, DEN
Jon Jansen, DET
Charlie Johnson, IND
Tony Ugoh, IND
Ryan O'Callaghan, KC
Mario Henderson, OAK
Khalif Barnes, OAK
Jeromey Clary, SD
Ray Willis, SEA
Jeremy Trueblood, TB
Stephon Heyer, WAS
Reggie Wells, ARI
Deuce Lutui, ARI
Lyle Sendlein, ARI
Quinn Ojinnaka, ATL
Justin Blalock, ATL
Harvey Dahl, ATL
Marshal Yanda, BAL
Chris Chester, BAL
Josh Beekman, CHI
Olin Kreutz, CHI
Nate Livings, CIN
Kyle Cook, CIN
Kyle Kosier, DAL
Manuel Ramirez, DET
Jason Spitz, GB
Uche Nwaneri, JAC
Casey Wiegmann, KC
Rudy Niswanger, KC
Richie Incognito, MIA
Jonathan Goodwin, NO
Chris Morris, OAK
Samson Satele, OAK
Max Jean-Gilles, PHI
Nick Cole, PHI
David Baas, SF
Chris Spencer, SEA
John Greco, STL
Mark Setterstrom, STL
Davin Joseph, TB
Leroy Harris, TEN
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:35 AM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

A coaching change will determine the free agent choices this offseason. I can se 3 to 4 OLinemen arriving via free agency. 1 elite player and 2 to 3 Kosier type lineman. We have been terrible at drafting OLinemen, but this line is built to run block and we simply don't consistently run the ball enough. Recently, we have run the ball more, but just when the RB's and Line get in there groove Garrett switches to the pass.
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just something to take note of:

Quote:
BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead are averaging 5.1 YPC since LG Logan Mankins returned four games ago.
Mankins is a fierce run blocker, and he's also helped to keep Tom Brady clean, as well, as the Patriots have given up just two sacks over the last three contests. "I think their running game has become more of a factor,’’ said an NFC pro personnel director. "Mankins brought back a lot of kick-butt attitude to that line.’’
Source: Boston Globe

So he basically wasn't rusty at all, and is out there dominating. Hopefully he's already pissed at the Pats and won't return. Can he be tagged? Because if it's a lock right now that he hits FA I don't see us getting outbid on him honestly.

It's been awhile since Jerry spent top dollar for a guy but we need the help now and he went to get Leonard Davis and Columbo when we needed them. You know he prefers FA O-lineman anyway, and Mankins is a huge addition.

I don't think Nicks will hit FA, but he'd be a nice option #2 if he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricowboy View Post
..... but this line is built to run block and we simply don't consistently run the ball enough.....
We get no movement on our line even with the size.

They don't drive block well at all.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Just something to take note of:

So he basically wasn't rusty at all, and is out there dominating. Hopefully he's already pissed at the Pats and won't return. Can he be tagged? Because if it's a lock right now that he hits FA I don't see us getting outbid on him honestly.

It's been awhile since Jerry spent top dollar for a guy but we need the help now and he went to get Leonard Davis and Columbo when we needed them. You know he prefers FA O-lineman anyway, and Mankins is a huge addition.

I don't think Nicks will hit FA, but he'd be a nice option #2 if he did.
Do not even joke about something like that. He has remembered what he loved about NE and wants to stay there for the rest of his career. All is forgiven...fingers crossed

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Do not even joke about something like that. He has remembered what he loved about NE and wants to stay there for the rest of his career. All is forgiven...fingers crossed
What's the chances of you guys tagging and trading him? I'm just trying to figure out what your options are, I'm crossing my fingers he's gone lol.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
What's the chances of you guys tagging and trading him? I'm just trying to figure out what your options are, I'm crossing my fingers he's gone lol.
I dont see us letting him go for nothing. I think we would tag him and trade him if he won't sign long term

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without a new CBA I don't think teams can even apply the tag. The tag is one of the things players hate most about the old CBA. I don't know the facts though, so I'm going off assumption. However, I think the news that the new CBA is making progress is good. I think the tag will be altered or gone with.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Without a new CBA I don't think teams can even apply the tag. The tag is one of the things players hate most about the old CBA. I don't know the facts though, so I'm going off assumption. However, I think the news that the new CBA is making progress is good. I think the tag will be altered or gone with.
I read an article on PFT a few days ago and to sum it up, if you have a franchise player that you want to tag, you can do so. While the franchise tag could be removed depending on the new CBA, it doesnt make any sense to not franchise tag a player because if you dont and the franchise tag still exists in the new CBA, you're basically letting that player leave for free so mine as well franchise tag that player. The deadline to franchise tag players is still ten days before free agency starts. That remains the same as of the current CBA.

As a 49ers fan, im hoping they franchise NT Aubrayo Franklin for the second straight season. If he or other players dont like it, too bad. I sure as hell wouldnt let him leave for free and $7m+ for one season guaranteed is pretty damn good.

And OL wise, im hoping for the same player you guys want - OG Logan Mankins from NE. Only difference is that I want him to play RG next to rookie RT Anthony Davis because he'll only improve if he has a veteran RG next to him. Of course, I dont see NE letting him leave for free as they're not that stupid.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Umoro
Rookie

Umoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Question: If Quintin Mikell of the Eagles were to hit free agency this year, would it be worthwhile for the Cowboys to sign him? Could he be the solution to the safety problems the Cowboys have had for years?
Umoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umoro View Post
Question: If Quintin Mikell of the Eagles were to hit free agency this year, would it be worthwhile for the Cowboys to sign him? Could he be the solution to the safety problems the Cowboys have had for years?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington...12-yard-TD-run

Hmmm, no thanks!
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Whoa, Torain looks like a stud after that collision. Mikel really declined this year.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Mikell.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Justin Blalock needs to be our #1 FA target.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Blalock or or Mankins. Blalock would come cheaper. If we can get one of those OT's in the draft and Blalock, I think we could live one more year with DAvis and Geroude. However, I think it would still be nice if we hit on a guard later in the draft that could take over for DAvis in 2012.

I think this would be a good plan:

2011:
Free
Blalock
Geroude
DAvis
Carimi/Sherrod/Cannon

2012:
Free
Blalock
Geroude
Moffitt/Chris Stewart/Keith Williams
Carimi/Sherrod/Cannon

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 02-07-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Macarther, dude, it's Gurode.

Come on, man!
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

It's Macarthur! :)

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 02-07-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nnamdi

That is all
Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Yeah, Blalock or or Mankins. Blalock would come cheaper. If we can get one of those OT's in the draft and Blalock, I think we could live one more year with DAvis and Geroude. However, I think it would still be nice if we hit on a guard later in the draft that could take over for DAvis in 2012.

I think this would be a good plan:

2011:
Free
Blalock
Geroude
DAvis
Carimi/Sherrod/Cannon

2012:
Free
Blalock
Geroude
Moffitt/Chris Stewart/Keith Williams
Carimi/Sherrod/Cannon
I say draft a Center instead of a Guard and move Gurode to OG while we develop a young Guard.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I say draft a Center instead of a Guard and move Gurode to OG while we develop a young Guard.
What do you think about Wisniewski D?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I would be fine with that. You know, Moffitt has played center.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 02-08-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I would be fine with that. You know, Moffitt has played center.
I like Moffitt as well. Not sure how good he really is or if it was because of who he played along side.

If we draft him, it will be at the earliest round 4 and he could play all three interior line positions. Who all do we have as back ups right now in those positions (LG, C, RG)?
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Michael Huff - DB - Raiders
ESPN's Tim MacMahon has a "hunch" that the Cowboys might be interesting in free agent FS Michael Huff.
Huff is a coverage safety, something the Cowboys' leaky secondary badly needs. He played at Texas and new Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was the Raiders' coordinator when they drafted Huff seventh overall in 2006. Huff would be a nice upgrade over Alan Ball.
Related: Alan Ball, Cowboys

Also for how his career started slow, here is a blurb about how well he did last year and how active he was:

Quote:
Impending free agent FS Michael Huff has stated a desire to re-sign with the Raiders.
Then-coach Tom Cable stated last offseason that Huff had finally arrived, and he responded with his best season to date. In addition to a career-best 94 tackles, Huff added a career-high four sacks, four QB hurries, three INTs, three forced fumbles, and seven passes defensed while exceeding expectations in coverage. The Raiders will have competition for his services if he makes it to the open market.

I think he's one of the guys we have to wait until a new CBA is reached to officially become a FA. Huff can play SS and FS but I think he'd play FS here with us, he did both in Oakland. He's exactly what we need at that position, a clear upgrade, and it lets us kick Ball back to CB for great depth.

I still want to draft a SS in the draft, hopefully we still look at Deunta Williams who I think is a good SS prospect if healthy but will be around a bit later.

And for some OL upgrades in FA, ATL has 3 guys scheduled to hit and I would take either guy, but I want Blalock the most. It's from PFT but I'll just quote ATL:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Figured I'd post this. I always enjoy reading PFF, even if I disagree with some of the stuff. (Like Dahl in this post for example).

Harvey Dahl, Atlanta Falcons

Age as of 1st September 2011: 30

2010 Grade: +13.6

Key Stat: Third-ranked right guard for 2010.

Behind The Numbers: When you think of Harvey Dahl, there are a few phrases that have been programmed into us. “Nasty player” and “plays after the whistle” come to mind, but he’s more than that. Making the most of his talent, Dahl recovered from a poor season opener to have a great 2010. Rarely dominant, Dahl gets by and not making all that many mistakes. In a league lacking top quality linemen, that’s enough to make him a good one.

Justin Blalock, Atlanta Falcons

Age as of 1st September 2011: 27

2010 Grade: +10.1

Key Stat: Has improved on our grading every year since entering the league.

Behind The Numbers: A high pick from the Petrino regime, Blalock has been a testament to sticking with a guy. As a rookie he was terrible, as a sophomore not much better. But then in year number three he showed something (outside of an Albert Haynesworth mauling). Come 2010. it was like the development had finally borne consistently tasty fruit. Not a superstar, but an above-average player who has eliminated a lot of the mistakes that made evaluating him such a disappointment.

Tyson Clabo, Atlanta Falcons

Age as of September 1st 2011: 29

2010 Grade: +10.8

Key Stat: Gave up just one penalty on the year.

Behind The Numbers: Not the greatest athlete, Clabo is one of a host of Falcons linemen who are better for the unit they are in. Makes the most of his ability, and did a good job protecting his quarterback. You’d still like to see a right tackle more imposing in the run game on a consistent basis.

I would be very happy to come away with Huff and Blalock in FA. Two major areas needing upgraded, both were highly touted prospects coming into the NFL, started slow, both had great seasons last year and both could continue playing very well.

Both are gonna be decent signings also, not the top of the tier at their positions. Atogwe was gonna get more then Huff.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember wanting Blalock bad the draft year he came out. I've liked him in the pros too. He's not the greatest world beater of all time, but he is a good player I'd like to have here. He's from here too, so hopefully that helps get him here. He can come back home and put the blue and silver on.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a question about LT Doug Free. I read that the Cowboys tendered him at the highest level which would require 1st and 3rd round draft picks in compensation but my question is - if the new CBA allows players to become UFA's after four seasons, wouldnt Free be an UFA this off-season?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote