Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Report: Gore out for Season

From La Confora on the crawl on NFL Network....

Says hip injury.

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/st...78318634049537
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
From La Confora on the crawl on NFL Network....

Says hip injury.

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/st...78318634049537
I see it too......

how fricking perfect for my fantasy team.

This year, my team:

Week one, RYAN GRANT, done for the year.
Then I trade Rodgers for Romo and Frank Gore, one week before Romo's collar bone gets broken.
I also trade for Matt Stafford.
Both go down.
Now Gore goes down when he's about to have a 250-yard record setting game. For the year.

Worst fantasy season ever.

Sorry Niners, but good thing your team was aggressive enough to bring in Brian Westbrook. And Anthony Dixon is good too.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks for Gore and the Niners.. but it sucks for Fantasy owners who are heading into the playoffs, losing their #1 RB.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Sucks for Gore and the Niners.. but it sucks for Fantasy owners who are heading into the playoffs, losing their #1 RB.
They better put in a waiver claim for Westbrook.

I'm not happy that Gore's injured, but I can't lie, I loved seeing Westbrook get a chance again. Granted, I could've run through some of those holes tonight....but Westbrook still seems to have it, or some of it. Definitely still has the vision.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
****, I now really need McFadden to remember how to run.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn now I have to change my teams name. 'Rated R for Gore' is no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang. There goes the chance of him having five straight 1000 yard seasons. Doesn't matter though. He's put his heart and soul into this franchise. He deserves a break. The season is lost anyways. I'm anxious to see what Dixon and Westbrook can do together.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I claim Dixon or Westbrook?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why can't Gore ever seem to catch a break with his health. Sucks.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Seems like all the U backs have had major injury issues. Hah Graig Cooper hasn't even made the league yet and he already has a ton of medical red flags.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
He's like Willis McGahee but still actually good when playing.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this puts a hurting on the 9ers "playoff run"...

I don't think an aged Westbrook is going to carve up defenses that aren't the Arizona Cardinals quite that easily.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the offensive line can continue to play like last night or we are screwed. Gore was able to play great with subpar offensive line play, I don't think Westbrook or Dixon is capable of that.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't watched the 9ers lately. How are Davis and Iupati doing?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I haven't watched the 9ers lately. How are Davis and Iupati doing?
Iupati is going to be one of the best guards in the league soon enough. Last night he was fantastic.

Davis, well...not so much. He gets called for at least 1 false start every week, and gets away with a few more, and if a liability at best in pass protection. Every week he looks more and more like Kwame Harris v2
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davis is still very young, I'd give him a couple of years to develop, he didn't seem that NFL ready.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davis will be fine. least we forget he's 20 freaking years old
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Long made Davis look like a rag doll in that game...I'm honestly surprised he wasn't benched (must not have had anyone better to plug in....)

Like...not just raw rookie mistakes bad, but like awful bad. Bad bad bad.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Well this puts a hurting on the 9ers "playoff run"...

I don't think an aged Westbrook is going to carve up defenses that aren't the Arizona Cardinals quite that easily.
I can still see them beating Seattle, Arizona and St Louis to get 7 wins. That could kick in some serious tie breakers.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Davis put a lot of nice blocks on Dockett last night. He made a few mistakes but I think his play has been encouraging from what I've seen so far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davis has been disappointing but I think ALKOT of his issues stem from playing alongside Chilo Rachal. Someone as young and inexperienced as Davis can really benefit from having a solid veteran presence alongside him. Unfortunately Rachal is the epitomy if inconsistency.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Davis has been disappointing but I think ALOT of his issues stem from playing alongside Chilo Rachal. Someone as young and inexperienced as Davis can really benefit from having a solid veteran presence alongside him. Unfortunately Rachal is the epitomy if inconsistency.
Bingo.

I have no problems with Anthony Davis - 2 years older than most high school seniors! He's still a baby.

Iupati is getting better each week. For him I don't believe it's a matter of him improving his skills (which he obviously needs to continue doing) but more of just being comfortable at this level. At times he seems a little overwhelmed, but once he outgrows that he will be in beast mode at all times.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is Iupati playing on the left side or the right side? I assume Staley is still at LT and Davis is at RT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Who should I claim Dixon or Westbrook?
Westbrook.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote