Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2010, 08:39 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The last two episodes of SOA made my jaw drop several times, did not see some of these things coming.
It was great.

A couple of my thoughts on this show:

MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill take the league for the funniest show on tv.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lance Reddick was ******* amazing on Fringe tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally forgot about Sunny and The League. My day has been so out of whack. But included in this strangeness was that I actually saw Community on TV. Very different vibe in this episode.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The league just crossed the line with andre...c'mon mannn

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community was weeeeeeeird.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FNL was damn good. Even the Julie crap wasn't so bad this episode. They're doing a great job developing the characters and it's a shame they'll be gone after this season.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He is quite bad ass.

Also, Fringe in general is quite bad ass. I wonder if some of the main viewership will be attracted back now that it seems like they're going the original style of "cases".
Old 12-03-2010, 02:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Showtime renewed Dexter for a 6th season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:31 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Ill take the league for the funniest show on tv.
hell no. theres some funny parts yeah, but for the most part it tries way too hard to make new social phrases and jokes
Old 12-03-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The League has really declined the last few weeks, and It's Always Sunny has been much much better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-03-2010, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The League has really declined the last few weeks, and It's Always Sunny has been much much better.
Last nights episode was awesome. Even though Charlie hated on that Mets fan. :(
Old 12-03-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need to step my Fringe game up. Only seen a few episodes but haven't followed it though
So many other shows I'm watching though!

Can't wait for Breaking Bad Season 3 to come out on Netflix so I can get back on that. Show's awesome.

and Forenci's avi just reminded me that Archer will be starting up soon in the new year. Can't wait for that either

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terriers better get a second season...
Old 12-03-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I need to step my Fringe game up. Only seen a few episodes but haven't followed it though
So many other shows I'm watching though!

Can't wait for Breaking Bad Season 3 to come out on Netflix so I can get back on that. Show's awesome.

and Forenci's avi just reminded me that Archer will be starting up soon in the new year. Can't wait for that either
Hell yes! Can't wait for the new season of Archer. H. Jon Benjamin is quite awesome.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Terriers better get a second season...
Amen to that brother. The finale was so good.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night's Community was the first of the season I didn't quite enjoy. Some ok moments but I didn't quite get what was going on. The League was one of the weaker episodes of the season. Oh well they can't all be great.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I thought Community was great last night, and it continued to show that Donald Glover might be the most talented person in the cast.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-03-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I thought Community was great last night, and it continued to show that Donald Glover might be the most talented person in the cast.
Might be? And I agree, I thought Community was great.

They're not going to be able to do these darker / more serious episodes a lot, but I thought it was a good one. Also, Annie is hot, but that isn't news.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind a darker episode of a comedy I just didn't think the comedy was all that good last night. Glover is great but Abed is still my favorite. As I said a while ago webisodes or a real show of Troy and Abed in the Morning would be just fantastic.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked last night's Community a lot as well. I'm surprised no one is really talking about last night's Office, though. My favorite episode in a while.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IASIP was pure gold last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

animals can see souls, that is a fact of nature

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must be why they don't notice me.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

A scene where Mark Sheppard is torturing Mark Sheppard. This is the greatest thing in the history of television.

RIP TheManInBlack