Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that hes producing.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was with a steelers fan yesterday and kept saying stevie johnson was god and then i saw him break away on that pass and was like OH **** HES GONNA KILL ME then it goes right through his hands.

I just kinda stared at the screen was half happy because i wasn't murdered and half sad because stevie johnson is the man and the steelers didnt lose.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

Its not gods fault that he psyched himself out and dropped the ball. This is steve johnson of the buffalo bills...how many opportunities has this guy had to make a game-winning catch?
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it's just me but personally I think he's gonna let this catch ruin his career and he's going to be known for this moment being the last time anybody remembers him. Which is sad because he was always talented especially in College, and he looked like he was turning the corner as a pro player.

Still he just took this completely the wrong way, and definately took it way too hard. What big time WR hasn't dropped a big time catch before? Probably more then once, the great ones put it behind them and make 10x more great plays to make you forget about it.

Just a few weeks ago the Texans were driving down to beat(mind is drawing a blank right now on who this was) and when they got inside the 20, Schaub threw a slant to AJ that would have been a TD. Instead he dropped it, bobbled it and kicked it with his knee for the other team to intercept. But that doesn't matter because he shows up every week to make plays when the team needs him.

I get the feelings he's lost all his confidence and focus, and I honestly think he's just gonna end up turning into a crap player from here on out. Maybe it's an overreaction on my part but his press conferences and tweet I didn't hear anything that made me feel like he'd ever recover from this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Are you sure he is blaming God or is he just saying he won't forget it? As in, he'll learn from it and become better for it.

Just wondering...
This whole concept is dumb. This thread is going to get banned. Before it is, I will say this. These God arguments make no sense because for him to be successful, somebody else has to be a failure. Does that mean that God hates the cornerback but loves the wide receiver?
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can not wait for Tim Tebow to confront him via Twitter.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 drop won't ruin the guys career.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Maybe it's just me but personally I think he's gonna let this catch ruin his career and he's going to be known for this moment being the last time anybody remembers him. Which is sad because he was always talented especially in College, and he looked like he was turning the corner as a pro player.

Still he just took this completely the wrong way, and definately took it way too hard. What big time WR hasn't dropped a big time catch before? Probably more then once, the great ones put it behind them and make 10x more great plays to make you forget about it.

Just a few weeks ago the Texans were driving down to beat(mind is drawing a blank right now on who this was) and when they got inside the 20, Schaub threw a slant to AJ that would have been a TD. Instead he dropped it, bobbled it and kicked it with his knee for the other team to intercept. But that doesn't matter because he shows up every week to make plays when the team needs him.

I get the feelings he's lost all his confidence and focus, and I honestly think he's just gonna end up turning into a crap player from here on out. Maybe it's an overreaction on my part but his press conferences and tweet I didn't hear anything that made me feel like he'd ever recover from this.
I think that's still to be determined. Some guys who are insane competitors like Michael Jordan didn't forget a single mistake in their drive to improve and win. I love that he said this, and if he starts working even harder I think he could end up a long time starter in buffalo and god knows I'm rooting for him.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
1 drop won't ruin the guys career.
It easily can. It's happened before. Don't know if it will here or not but it definately can if he lets it.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
god knows I'm rooting for him.
I don't know that God pays enough attention.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was playing Call Of Duty last night and when i died i blamed it on god, everyone in the lobby got a good laugh out of it.

<3

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

If this was for a playoff spot in the AFC Championship game, okay. But for a 2 win team? Ehhhh

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah if anythign it kept their chances of securing Luck on life support a little longer. THX GOD
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If this was for a playoff spot in the AFC Championship game, okay. But for a 2 win team? Ehhhh
He acted like it was for a SB. He certainly didn't take it like it was just another game for a 2 win team.

Quote: