Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-06-2010, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up Jvig, I don't want to hear you bashing Noah after he rocked the house.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Noah Emmerich should get a guest emmy or something for his performance in tonight's episode. Just thought I'd mention that.
He was fantastic, as was the entire episode.

Bring on season 2!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow brod, thats harsh. I didn't say it wasn't good, I just don't think he brought it to the level your giving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:09 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And he wanted to kill Jeffrey DeMunn. Unbelievable!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
And he wanted to kill Jeffrey DeMunn. Unbelievable!
Hey ass hole I said I like DeMunn, Nepg said he didnt like him. Get your **** right! Meanies.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yaaaaaay I'm gonna get my wishhhhh. Oh make a cool character die, I ******* hate this girl. I HATE HER
You were willing to let him go, which I find unacceptable. We need Jeffrey DeMunn!
Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Darabont can work without Jeffrey DeMunn.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-06-2010, 03:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
You were willing to let him go, which I find unacceptable. We need Jeffrey DeMunn!
No False, I said oh cool way to make a cool character go, meaning Demunn. You are reading my posts wrong, I only dislike that blonde *****, she needs to go. I am fine with everyone else. You even quoted my post saying that haha.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2010, 03:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
No False, I said oh cool way to make a cool character go, meaning Demunn. You are reading my posts wrong, I only dislike that blonde *****, she needs to go. I am fine with everyone else. You even quoted my post saying that haha.
Got it. High Five!

Quote:
I don't think Darabont can work without Jeffrey DeMunn.
Holden has been in everything he's done in the last decade, as well.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 12-06-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Haha I'm glad we got this out of the way, now we can continue to talk up TWD. Speaking of Demunns character, I'm really hoping he informs people of Shane, if I saw someone do that I would totally rat that person out.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2010, 04:50 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha I'm glad we got this out of the way, now we can continue to talk up TWD. Speaking of Demunns character, I'm really hoping he informs people of Shane, if I saw someone do that I would totally rat that person out.
I think most people that matter know how Shane feels by now.

He's become a bit of a loose cannon since Rick came into the picture, and everyone knows it.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know why some of you guys are upset over the way TWD first season ended.

Several story-lines are still up in the air:

PLENTY to build from in Season 2.

Last edited by MaxV : 12-06-2010 at 08:55 AM.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:25 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So now that the first season is over... is The Walking Dead worth my time? Have decided that I will wait out debut seasons for shows to a) get renewed and b) see if they are any good before dedicating myself to them.

I get the feeling it is worth it?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
So now that the first season is over... is The Walking Dead worth my time? Have decided that I will wait out debut seasons for shows to a) get renewed and b) see if they are any good before dedicating myself to them.

I get the feeling it is worth it?
Well, it depends what your preference is.

Without spoiling it for you, I can tell you that even though this is a Zombie show, it deals MUCH more with a human survival aspect. Zombies, themselves, didn't get as much screen time as you might expect from this show.

Personally I like that about this show, but perhaps some others would prefer to see more Survivors vs. Zombies battles.

BTW, it has already been renewed for the second season.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch it. You won't regret it. I guarantee it *insert cheesy smile and a thumbs up*

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lennie James needs to become a recurring character next season though. In fact, I demand he become one! NOW!
Old 12-06-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FX officially cancels Terriers. Sad day. It was such a great show. Ugh.

John Landgraf, the president of FX, is having a conference call later to discuss the cancellation and that is something that rarely happens.

Oh well. I'll buy it on DVD and revisit it every once in a while. Such a perfect little show, it really is a shame.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Goddammit FX, I'm getting tired of your cancellations. First you cancel Damages, follow that up with putting ******* Two and a Half Men on every night and finish it up with cancelling Terriers. UGH.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-06-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Goddammit FX, I'm getting tired of your cancellations. First you cancel Damages, follow that up with putting ******* Two and a Half Men on every night and finish it up with cancelling Terriers. UGH.
Thankfully, SOA has been renewed for Season 4.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 minutes preview of Games of Throne that will aire on HBO in April. I'm so anxious to see that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVKp5nYxyI
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the first three episodes of Dexter.

Holy **** I am addicted.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:22 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Just watched the first three episodes of Dexter.

Holy **** I am addicted.
It's a damn good addiction to have! Saw sunday's episode last night. Wow, the finale is gonna be great!.
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Terriers was canceled after one season, bummer. That show was starting to grow on me.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Son of a *****, I'm going to go punch everyone in the face that didn't watch Terriers you missed out on a dang good show.