Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-08-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine is definitely 1,4,2,3,5 as well. Nothing beats the epicness of the first season but season 4 came close due to Lithgow's brilliant performance. I really liked the way season 2 began and it ended very strong. Season 3 was also really good and I was a big Miguel Prado fan thanks to Smitts. I started off really hating this season but after the last couple of episodes it has gotten stronger and grown on me.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Last edited by 703SKINS202 : 12-08-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: typo
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'd go 2-1-4-3, which is strange considering how badly I used to bash Season 2. Basically Season 2 is just the strongest because of the fact that it's the most tense of any of the seasons, and doesn't tread water like the rest do.
Season 1 would be the best one overall, but season 2 has the greatest moments of all with the Dexter VS Doakes showdown. Did I just spoil some ****? well sorry.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the early parts of Season 5, but Lumen started annoying me towards the middle. The last couple episodes have turned the season back around. Depends on the finale.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Mine is definitely 1,4,2,3,5 as well. Nothing beats the epicness of the first season but season 4 came close due to Lithgow's brilliant performance. I really liked the way season 2 began and it ended very strong. Season 3 was also really good and I was a big Miguel Prado fine thanks to Smitts. I started off really hating this season but after the last couple of episodes it has gotten stronger and grown on me.
This season is definitely wayyyyy better than season 3.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't not like Season 3, but it was kind of campy at times. Definitely the worst season (again, not saying it wasn't good).
Old 12-08-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

So I've been trying to catch up on Californication. Don't ask how I got behind. I watched Season 1 when it came out on DVD, but am just getting around to Season 2. I've watched up to S2E10 (I think). Such a damn good show.

Dexter, Eastbound & Down (also need to catch up on this), Californication, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia are 4 of my favorite shows ever. Hope they all stick around for at least a little while longer.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what has really just been forgotten about since the finale, Lost. I hear no talk of it at all anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still talk about it occasionally.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

talking to yourself doesnt count

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey now, I talk about it with my best friend, which mainly involves him talking about how he hates it because of the last three episodes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your gerbil talks to you?

Old 12-08-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It is a Yorkshire Terrier dog, thank you very much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-08-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

a yorkie? haha, you're more feminine than I thought.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey now, I talk about it with my best friend, which mainly involves him talking about how he hates it because of the last three episodes.
I think I'd like your friend. I don't hate it, but how everything ended and went down kind of took a lot of my interest out of the show. I feel like that's the way it is with a lot of people, I never hear about it and when I do people basically say the same thing.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
a yorkie? haha, you're more feminine than I thought.
It's the family dog dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-08-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had tons of disposable money, I would've bought so much stuff from that Lost auction.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Im late, but chiming in on Dexter...

1,4,2,3,5 for me. I love the ending of 2, its what launches it over 3 for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jimmy Smitts as an actor but that season was my least favorite, and it was because of him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna watch the first episode of Breaking Bad tonight, see what all the fuss is about.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Gonna watch the first episode of Breaking Bad tonight, see what all the fuss is about.
Welcome to the new world order.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** will **** you up

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I know Im late, but chiming in on Dexter...

1,4,2,3,5 for me. I love the ending of 2, its what launches it over 3 for me.
There's only one that should launch over 2 over 3....

James Doakes ************.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed the first few minutes cuz I was takin a ****... dang.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I missed the first few minutes cuz I was takin a ****... dang.
Oh man bad decision haha, but be prepared to stay awake for the next 30 something hours watching this marathon. As good as season 1 is, seasons 2 & 3 **** gets real.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-08-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Welcome to the new world order.
I still like Two and a Half Men.