Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-09-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Had the good fortune of having to listen to him call a Tennessee game. He sucked the life out of me.

I think Leech is fine.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how drunk was he? (hint: the correct answer is 10)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer Mullen, but it's not like I'm the expert at this. I think Foley is going to make a good decision regardless.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
It's official now.

Urban is a coward.
someone is a little butthurt

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SWDC: Where 2 NCs in 5 years just doesn't cut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
True statement right there, pretty ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it's plain idiocy.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Yeah, it's plain idiocy.
Agreed. Meyer was a ******* phenomenal coach at Florida and I don't really know what else the fan base could expect out of him.

I know I haven't been happy with Les Miles as head coach of LSU because he frustrates the ever loving **** out of me with his bone-headed clock management skills and refusal to change his offensive coordinator when he isn't getting it done. On the other hand he has won a title, taken the team to a bowl game in each year of his tenure, has kept LSU out of trouble off-the-field, run a clean program, and consistently brings in top talent.

The fact is that fans of top tier programs and top SEC programs in particular are spoiled. I would even use a word stronger than spoiled if there was one. They expect to win titles every single year and if that doesn't happen then their disappointed. Would they have been happy if Urban Meyer was just a continuation of Ron Zook? You could poll any fan of any team in any conference and ask them if they would have taken Urban Meyer's success at their school and the answer more than likely would be a resounding "yes".

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Agreed. Meyer was a ******* phenomenal coach at Florida and I don't really know what else the fan base could expect out of him.

I know I haven't been happy with Les Miles as head coach of LSU because he frustrates the ever loving **** out of me with his bone-headed clock management skills and refusal to change his offensive coordinator when he isn't getting it done. On the other hand he has won a title, taken the team to a bowl game in each year of his tenure, has kept LSU out of trouble off-the-field, run a clean program, and consistently brings in top talent.

The fact is that fans of top tier programs and top SEC programs in particular are spoiled. I would even use a word stronger than spoiled if there was one. They expect to win titles every single year and if that doesn't happen then their disappointed. Would they have been happy if Urban Meyer was just a continuation of Ron Zook? You could poll any fan of any team in any conference and ask them if they would have taken Urban Meyer's success at their school and the answer more than likely would be a resounding "yes".
Well put. The fans of top schools are insane when it comes to expectations. There simply are too many top quality teams to expect an NC every couple of years.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking more and more like UF will be hiring Chris Peterson. He'd pretty much be given the same situation Meyer was before he came from Utah, runs a spread (although one that much better fits our players), and apparently Foley and he interviewed sometime this week (Peterson was in FL for the awards).

I was worried about recruiting, but then again, who thought Meyer was gonna be the recruiter he became coming out of Utah. I think Peterson will attract a lot of big names because he gets so much credit with the job he did at Boise.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if he is going to be your coach, you should know that his last name is Petersen (I got it wrong too).

Can't really argue the hire, though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Looking more and more like UF will be hiring Chris Peterson. He'd pretty much be given the same situation Meyer was before he came from Utah, runs a spread (although one that much better fits our players), and apparently Foley and he interviewed sometime this week (Peterson was in FL for the awards).

I was worried about recruiting, but then again, who thought Meyer was gonna be the recruiter he became coming out of Utah. I think Peterson will attract a lot of big names because he gets so much credit with the job he did at Boise.
I'd still be a bit concerned. The other BSU coaches that were setting the world on fire there pretty much blew chunks once they left rinky dink land.

I do think Peterson is better than those guys, and will be given a crap ton of talent.

Also, he understands the importance of good defense, so that is a huge plus over a lot of these offensive gurus that fizzle out as head coaches.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does this mean Boise State will be irrelevant again?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Does this mean Boise State will be irrelevant again?
I doubt it. If he leaves they will likely promote someone already versed in their system. And they are still playing rinky dink teams, so that doesn't change.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, my insider says it's going to be Petrino or Stoops... nobody knows at this point, but something IS in the works.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
FWIW, my insider says it's going to be Petrino or Stoops... nobody knows at this point, but something IS in the works.
WTF would any major team want Petrino??!?!? Dear lord that guy is a dirtbag.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well put. The fans of top schools are insane when it comes to expectations. There simply are too many top quality teams to expect an NC every couple of years.
2nd that diabsoule's post was well put.

There are too many top tier college programs now who compete cut-throat viciously for the top talent, & there's a good reason why those same programs are always among the top-ranked recruiting classes yr after yr. That's also why you would think the successful college coaches who go to the NFL would also be successful there, but usually that's not true, it's the other way around that true (Saban, Carroll, well maybe not Weis).

You don't have to be a good recruiter in the NFL, where you have to play for the team that drafts you, unless your name is Manning or Elway :--)

Last edited by LizardState : 12-10-2010 at 12:26 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's why we american football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
GatorsBullsFan
Rookie

GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan
Default Possible candidates at Florida

Dan Mullen, Mississippi State: Many say Gators offense hasn't been the same since he left.

Kyle Whittingham, Utah: Has continued Urban Meyer's success in Salt Lake City.

Charlie Strong, Louisville: First-year head coach may not have enough experience.

Chris Petersen, Boise State:
Lots of similarities between Meyer of 2004 and Petersen of today.

Bob Stoops, Oklahoma: There was talk last year that this former Gators DC might be ready to move on.

Gary Patterson, TCU: Name always comes up for BCS-conference openings.

Jon Gruden, Monday Night Football: Said no to Miami; is Florida preferable to an NFL gig?

Randy Edsall, Connecticut: Perennial big-school candidate spent four years with Jacksonville Jaguars.

Jim Harbaugh, Stanford: Maybe the hottest head coach in the country.

Bobby Petrino, Arkansas: Reportedly the second choice when Meyer was hired.

Kevin Sumlin, Houston: Jeremy Foley supposedly is impressed by this former Bob Stoops OC.

Larry Fedora, Southern Miss: Three seasons as Gators OC under Ron Zook.

Will Muschamp, Texas DC: Horns' head-coaching-in-waiting has SEC background at Georgia, LSU.

Brian Schottenheimer, New York Jets OC: Coaching up-and-comer was Danny Wuerffel's backup for 1996 title run.

Gene Chizik, Auburn:
Could Florida native and Gators alum leave potential Cam Newton mess behind?

Chip Kelly, Oregon: Could he be in need of another challenge already?

Kirk Ferentz, Iowa: Well respected coaching mind doesn't feel like a great fit in razzle-dazzle SEC.

Kerwin Bell, Jacksonville: Former Gators QB's club led I-AA in scoring, total offense.

Mike Shanahan, Washington Redskins: Long-ago Gators OC is a good friend of Jeremy Foley's.

Thanks BoneKrusher
IN SHAD WE TRUST
GatorsBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the FSU perspective only a couple of those worry me and none of them are likely viable long term candidates (Muschamp and Harbaugh). I actually hope UF goes with Chris Peterson so FSU can just kill them in recruiting.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
MizzouBig12
Rookie

MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
From the FSU perspective only a couple of those worry me and none of them are likely viable long term candidates (Muschamp and Harbaugh). I actually hope UF goes with Chris Peterson so FSU can just kill them in recruiting.
Interesting observation in regards to Peterson. He's done a pretty good job of recruiting talent to "backwater USA" up in Boise, so much so that the Broncos would most likely pound either Florida or FSU in a game.
MizzouBig12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise State would not pound FSU with a month to prepare with the current staff at FSU. Florida, yeah they likely would.

I am not going to flame or try an incite anything, but lets leave it with Chris Peterson's faith would be a big, big issue for many of the kids he'd be recruiting in Florida.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mullen seems like the most likely choice, if I was a betting man I'd say it's going to be denim Dan.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Boise State would not pound FSU with a month to prepare with the current staff at FSU. Florida, yeah they likely would.

I am not going to flame or try an incite anything, but lets leave it with Chris Peterson's faith would be a big, big issue for many of the kids he'd be recruiting in Florida.
You can say that Chris Peterson does what he does without getting the recruits that all the big programs did, he he were to continue the way he coaches with elite recruits that he would be able to get at Florida? It would be scary....

Dont see Peterson leaving though.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

many people are speculating the gators are looking outside the urban meyer tree, that means you could cross of willinghan-mullen-strong. some say that bob stoops and peterson are the favorite as of right now. personally, id like to see strong get the job, but its not looking like it right now

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I doubt it. If he leaves they will likely promote someone already versed in their system. And they are still playing rinky dink teams, so that doesn't change.
Chris Petersen's first year was the year they shocked OU....that coaching change didnt set them back.

Petersen isnt goin to UF.

Quote: