Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-06-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010 Swdc Heisman Trophy

this is gonna be the same thing as last year, no twists.
Ever wanted to vote for a heisman trophy, but never had the opportunity? This is for you! I will pose as the vote counter and all votes will be anonymous, and counted towards the final results. Anyone that wants to give anaysis for profiles that will go on this main page. More information below.

Procedures:
Monday-Tuesday Night at 11 EST, December 6th-7th: Any player analysis you want to contribute will be appreciated. On any candidate.

December 8th - December 18th: Voting process. The voting process will be this. You will fill out this quick ballot and send it to me VIA PM. I will tally the votes and rank the candidates on total points. Points work like this:
1st Place: 5 points and one first place vote(total First place votes are tie breaker for winner.)
2nd Place: 4 Points per vote
3rd: 3 points
4th: 2 points
5th: 1 point

December 19th or 20th: Award ceremony where I announce the placings. Most likely the 19th.
Notes: After I recieve your ballot I will send a confirmation PM. If for some reason you do not receive a confirmation PM before the 18th, RESEND your ballot.

2008 Winner: Colt McCoy
2009 Winner: NDAMUKONG SUH: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37091

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Last edited by jballa838 : 12-16-2010 at 12:01 PM.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking forward to this. I might do I write-up if I have the time.

Also, we should get a mod to sticky this thread.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is this 2011?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Why is this 2011?
typo. I'll accept votes now. send them as you wish

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, where's the ballot that needs to be filled?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
So, where's the ballot that needs to be filled?
Make a top 5 then PM it to JBalla.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

yeah just send me a top 5. keep em coming guys!!

Quote:

Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

keep em coming!!

Quote:

Old 12-10-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine is sent!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

As is mine.

#1 should be decisive but 2-5 should be very interesting. I'm really looking forward to see how it all plays out.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sent mine in.

PS: It is shocking, indeed. xD

Last edited by RealityCheck : 12-10-2010 at 07:05 PM.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant wait to see how this turns out on here. I have the feeling Blackmon will get alot more love here compared to real life

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@JBalla, can I make an alteration to mine, I forgot someone

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
@JBalla, can I make an alteration to mine, I forgot someone
for sure. just send me another one and i'll replace your old ballot.

Quote:

Old 12-12-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are the ballots coming jballa? Is the Sticky hurting ya?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

I have 15 in the inbox. last year it was 35 total i believe.

Quote:

Old 12-16-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

send the votes in! voting ends saturday at 11:59 EST

Quote:

Old 12-20-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a recount or something? What's the holdup?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Sorry. tallying the votes right now.

Quote:

Old 12-21-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

tallied up. I have the results, but not the time to make all the theatrics now. if someone wants to do that, they can PM me, if not, i'll do it tonight.

Quote: