Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
This is an example of a still-funny Manning joke.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
This is an example of a still-funny Manning joke.
You don't like your 6'5" 230 lb laser rocket arm QBs?
Old 12-13-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Nope, it's because I don't want to get into a dumb argument in which I point out what people say and then you argue back that they didn't literally say "he's bad". When my IQ drops 50 points I might spend time on an argument like that. Until then, so sorry. :(
I am one of his biggest critics, I have never said he was bad. I have never seen someone say Manning was bad. You are making that up, and just throwing out nonsense and running. I can do that too.. Grass is purple, im right your wrong, im not going to argu with you because I dont get in dumb arguments with internet tough guys.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
It is almost like some of you can't take a joke.
Something getting taken out of context over and over again, even being used in signatures, gets boring after a while. At first I thought it was funny but now it is just stupid. I am sure you would feel the same way if something you said was taken out of context and then posted non stop.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Veteran

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Something getting taken out of context over and over again, even being used in signatures, gets boring after a while. At first I thought it was funny but now it is just stupid. I am sure you would feel the same way if something you said was taken out of context and then posted non stop.
Are you still bitching about that "attemptz!!" nonsense?

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J255979-11nine View Post
Are you still bitching about that "attemptz!!" nonsense?
And he was the one who made the ******* argument, and once people called him out about it he started saying we took it out of context. No we ******* didn't, when you said that you meant it just as it is in my sig. Two pages of people laughing about it and you started saying how we were misquoting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's still funny. The crying keeps it alive.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
And he was the one who made the ******* argument, and once people called him out about it he started saying we took it out of context. No we ******* didn't, when you said that you meant it just as it is in my sig. Two pages of people laughing about it and you started saying how we were misquoting you.
I still think that attempts are an important stat when judging two QBs with otherwise similar numbers and that they are an indicator (not the only one) of how important a QB is to his team, I don't think that anyone would disagree with that. You are taking it out of context when you act like I said it was the most important stat.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 12-13-2010 at 07:29 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote