Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Hahaha, that was epic.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Survey **** > Dexter finale.
I'm still on season 3. I've got all of season 5 on Showtime on demand.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to point out that Dexter's blah 5th season getting a nomination over the 3rd season of Breaking Bad is annoying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would like to point out that Dexter's blah 5th season getting a nomination over the 3rd season of Breaking Bad is annoying.
what the ****-ity ****

SLAY THEM ALL >:[

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching the first seasons of the walking dead and breaking bad. I don't get the hype behind either of these shows, just not interested in seeing more from either.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LMAO. Dexter does not deserve.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
Just finished watching the first seasons of the walking dead and breaking bad. I don't get the hype behind either of these shows, just not interested in seeing more from either.
Get the **** out with the Breaking Bad hate.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-14-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This entire post is full of failure.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get the **** out with the Breaking Bad hate.
haha, I didnt say I hate it, it just doesn't make me want to keep watching. I can see why people like it but it just doesnt do it for me at all.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha, I didnt say I hate it, it just doesn't make me want to keep watching. I can see why people like it but it just doesnt do it for me at all.
If you watch all the way through to where season 3 ended, you'll have cum stains everywhere.

Re: Breaking Bad Moments

Re: Dexter Season 5 & Finale (This spoiler is super ridiculously long I kind of got carried away with myself, I won't be offended if you click the spoiler and just keep scrolling past lol)

I'd rank the Dexter seasons: 2-4-1-5-3, kind of different than most people I'd assume.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-15-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I have absolutely no idea why you put that in spoiler tags.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-15-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea why you put that in spoiler tags.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would also like to point out that the Miami police department is the dumbest and most incompetent department in the history of the world and any medium ever.

..... & the fact that they let the Michael Westen/Chuck Finley gang run amok through the streets of Miami blowing ppl. & things up for 5 yrs & haven't planted guns/coke on them to put them away yet.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait Breaking Bad season 3 didn't get any nods this year? Someone here doesn't care for Breaking bad OR walking dead? You win life, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wait Breaking Bad season 3 didn't get any nods this year? Someone here doesn't care for Breaking bad OR walking dead? You win life, I quit.
Cranston got the lone nomination. I guess Aaron Paul just wasn't as good as Scott Caan in Hawaii Five-O, what can ya do?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-15-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cranston got the lone nomination. I guess Aaron Paul just wasn't as good as Scott Caan in Hawaii Five-O, what can ya do?
Hawaii Five-O is a terrible show, might as well call it CSI Hawaii, they even make the corny jokes CSI does every time they find a dead person. Looks like this doctor isn't giving any more prescriptions today DUN DUN DUUUH!

I thought Paul already got nominated and won, or was that for season two?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Hawaii Five-O is a terrible show, might as well call it CSI Hawaii, they even make the corny jokes CSI does every time they find a dead person. Looks like this doctor isn't giving any more prescriptions today DUN DUN DUUUH!

I thought Paul already got nominated and won, or was that for season two?
He won the Emmy for season three, but apparently the Golden Globes have HIGHER STANDARDS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-15-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Stupid. Speaking of Aaron Paul

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/323...yankovic-story

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
..... & the fact that they let the Michael Westen/Chuck Finley gang run amok through the streets of Miami blowing ppl. & things up for 5 yrs & haven't planted guns/coke on them to put them away yet.
Well its not like they were able to arrest Michael running around the city stealing random stuff attempting to evade police in a bright pink shirt after swimming FIVE MILES to shore or anything.

Wait......
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I would pay a billion dollars to see this movie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-15-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would pay a billion dollars to see this movie.
This (10char)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

haha I haven't heard anything about Weird Al for years.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha I haven't heard anything about Weird Al for years.
Yeah because that guy sucks.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote