Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being reported in both Denver and NY/NJ papers that it is near done.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Argh. I'll drive right to the George Washington Bridge and plunge in head first if we're giving up any of our day one picks for Al Wilson.

Nothing against Wilson, I like the guy a lot actually. I just think we need to keep our most of our draft picks to rebuild, in particular, day one picks.

That said, if we send Webster and William Jospeh and perhaps a 5th for Wilson, I will find Jerry Reese and make sure he is proclaimed the King of New York City. He all ready got rid of some of our most hated players (Carter, Emmons), but if he can get rid of Webster and Willie Jo, for a good SAM..I will weep tears of joy.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atleast some teams are attempting to get better. (cough) Green Bay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Tuck is in Denver getting a physical. If he is involved in this deal he would need one as well.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Muckluck

Yeah I meant 1st day pick, not number 2 overall.

Boy, that was a fine debut.

Anyway I would've thought the Lions would trade 34 or at least 66 for Wilson. I guess the Broncos really like what they're getting in return.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hope its wille joe or jim finn instead of tuck
Old 03-23-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there is a deal it'll be Tuck
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I would think the Broncos are specifically looking for D-line help. And a mid round pick. I don't know how much the Lions can offer them in D-line help.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ITS OFFICIAL HE's GONE

YOU ****ing suck Shanahan. how in the fing world could u trade him
http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_5505017
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Muckluck

Let's just say that the Lions offer pick 34. I'm not saying they would but then the Broncos could either:

a.) take Anthony Spencer/Charles Johnson

b.) package 21 and 34 (or other picks)and go get one of Carriker/Anderson/Adams

I think that would be much better than Justin Tuck and a 4th.

I'm not even so sure I'd take Justin Tuck and pick 150 something over pick 66.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the article jimmy linked

Quote:
The Broncos are trading Wilson in part because they need to pare their payroll after they signed free agents Travis Henry and Daniel Graham to a combined guarantee of $27 million
I dont understand why they would sign graham to that contract, and then be forced to get rid of wilson? The graham deal never made sense IMO because they have scheffler, and he showed a lot of promise. If this is true, it came back to bite them.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did we give up!?!?!?!

I hope we didn't give up too much.....
Old 03-23-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
What did we give up!?!?!?!

I hope we didn't give up too much.....
NOw it is being reported the deal is dead. Maybe he didn't pass his physical. This is crazy.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Giants apparantly saw something they did not like in the physical. Looks like this isn't going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! !!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's wrong with him? Maybe something that Denver hoped would slip through, and wouldn't be noticed until after they unloaded him?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I have a funny feeling that Reese is using these clowns (Giants beatwriters), for a purpose. All the Giants beatwriters for multiple papers all had the info that the trade was nixed basically within 5 minutes of each other and had it posted on their blogs?

I'm waiting until I see something from the Denver Post.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Its like going out on a date with the biggest tease. One second, you swear she wants to bang you, the next second, she's waiving her finger and pulling you away.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Its like going out on a date with the biggest tease. One second, you swear she wants to bang you, the next second, she's waiving her finger and pulling you away.

BBD speaks from experience =(
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

3projectPAT6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

quit playing with my emotions!!

i need to decied if im gonna lead a mob to shanahans house or not!!

Sig byDLS42
3projectPAT6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3projectPAT6 View Post
quit playing with my emotions!!

i need to decied if im gonna lead a mob to shanahans house or not!!
I think Wilson is gone. Just a matter of where to. Didn't the Broncos sign Webster today to play MLB?
Old 03-23-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
BBD speaks from experience =(
=(

(10 characters)
Old 03-23-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shanahan is a dead man regarless. please al, fail your physical
Old 03-23-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

wickety wickety MOTHER****ing word

http://origin.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5505017
Old 03-23-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I wonder what the Giants were willing to give up?