Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC South Division Forum

AFC South Division Forum Discuss the AFC South

Old 10-10-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, are all AFC South teams tied for first place? Or for last?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
So, are all AFC South teams tied for first place? Or for last?
It's cool. The Titans took care of this situation last week.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-29-2010 at 10:20 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thread is now stickied, and I'll be updating the the division matchups in the title as they come up each week.

This week we have the Jaguars at Titans (1:00) as the only division game. The Texans are up against the Eagles at Philly on Thursday Night Football (8:20). The Colts are hosting the Cowboys (4:15 PM).

So since no games overlap, hopefully most of us can catch all the action. If any of you guys have any analysis that you usually post in your team forums pre-or-post game, then by all means copy and paste here to keep the talking flowing.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Tough week. We went 1-3, and the one win was cause J'Ville beat Tennessee in a division game.

Next week there's only one divisional matchup, Tennessee and Indy on TNF. Texans have a tough matchup against Baltimore, and the Jags take on a Raiders team that just rolled the Chargers.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jax 7-5
Indy 6-6
Hou 5-7
Ten 5-7

WTF!!!! This was one of the strongest divisions in all of football, now its turning into one of the weakest. Looks like we may have a 9-7 division winner.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:05 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every team in the division has dealt with various problems.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Every team in the division has dealt with various problems.
yeah
Indy- injuries
Ten - VY
Hou - Kubs
Jax - looking good

Next year Indy will be healthy and back to normal, this was the year to over take them, and Jax is the only team making an attempt to do so.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

*screams from cliff top*

Damn you, Peyton Manning! DAMN YOU!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

I was really pulling for Tenn to win this one, even though Peyton is my fantasy QB haha. Would of made the division race a lot more interesting. As much as i like Fisher, and hope hes coaching the Texans next year haha, I dont understand not going for it on 4 and 1. Yeah if you dont get it you give up good field position, but you have to take chances if your gonna beat Peyton.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmt2500 View Post
I was really pulling for Tenn to win this one, even though Peyton is my fantasy QB haha. Would of made the division race a lot more interesting. As much as i like Fisher, and hope hes coaching the Texans next year haha, I dont understand not going for it on 4 and 1. Yeah if you dont get it you give up good field position, but you have to take chances if your gonna beat Peyton.
I don't think anyone does. In fact, I have waaaay more problems with this than with Fish's clock management in the final 30 seconds, which I don't think was as bad as the execution/playcalling in that time.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Does it piss off Texans fans when announcers and commentators call them the "Houston Oilers" or "Houston Titans?"

Chris Carter said the latter today, but I see guys say something like this at least twice a year. I've never once had a Freudian slip like this and it's not even my job to cover these teams...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Does it piss off Texans fans when announcers and commentators call them the "Houston Oilers" or "Houston Titans?"

Chris Carter said the latter today, but I see guys say something like this at least twice a year. I've never once had a Freudian slip like this and it's not even my job to cover these teams...
If the word "WIN" came after someone calling us the "Houston Oilers" or "Houston Titans" i wouldnt mind haha. Nah it doesnt bother me, I was a huge Oiler fan as a kid, and when they left i was a big Titan fan until we got the Texans. What bothers me is when Matt Millen kept calling Duane Brown "Jammal Brown" during the Eagle game.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

yes.......
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Big weekend coming up. The division is matched up within itself. J'Ville and Indy for what could be for the division crown, and Titans at Texans in what'll probably be another fiesty battle.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Texans at Titans = basement bowl
Old 05-10-2014, 09:23 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I forgot this was even here.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote