Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-16-2010, 04:09 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESVAburnout View Post
What's consistency got to do with being the best at rap? You could put out one song and it be so sick that you're obviously the best. I'd take someone with 5/5 #1 records than someone with 8/13 #1's and the rest 2's, 3's, 4's, etc.
I think consistantcy has a lot to do with being the best at rap, back when DMX came out at the rate he was going he could have been one of the best. X started having trouble with the law his heart fell out of the game and his status went with it. I can say he was one of the best but I can't say that now due to the sample size of his catalouge when paired up against other legendary Emcee's.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:29 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think the best mixtape of the year was? It's tough for me between Friday Night Lights, Mood Muzik 4, and The Green Ghost Project. I'd probably go Green Ghost even tho it came out last Feb, it still doesn't wear on me. One of the few albums/mixtapes that I can put in and just let it play.

The whole tape is smooth, beats match perfectly with SP's flow. If you haven't already given it a spin I highly recommend you do. This is what hip hop is supposed to be.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
I actually have come around to the beat. Weezy murders the track though so I would not say the beat over Weezy, but I have been wondering what the hell it says in the song under the beat? It's a sample from a song, but I swear it says something banana. Its been actually pissin me off during the song.
I think its a sample from this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigX...layer_embedded
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uhh K.R.I.T Wuz Here & Kendrick Lamar's O.D's mixtapes should also be up for best mixtape of the year. Oh yeah and that whole Kush & OJ tape was kind good according to most...

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
I think its a sample from this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigX...layer_embedded
Thank you kind sir, atleast I can listen in peace now lol.

New Wale FT Roscoe Dash:

Song is so so, but Wale absolutely murders the track.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another example is "clinton, hillbilly mother *******". Who can explain that?
The Clintons are HILLary and BILL Clinton.

Hillary... Bill
Hillar...bill
Hilla...bill
hill...bill
hillbilly

:shock:
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the new Weezy song. Hopefully we get more of that for Carter IV instead of boo boo girly autotune songs.

What he really needs to do is drop a mixtape already.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I really like the new Weezy song. Hopefully we get more of that for Carter IV instead of boo boo girly autotune songs.

What he really needs to do is drop a mixtape already.
Actually heard Weezy on XM Shade 45 yesterday talk to DJ Drama about starting work on Dedication 4. The Dedications and the Droughts always produce the best Weezy IMO, so looking forward to that.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Actually heard Weezy on XM Shade 45 yesterday talk to DJ Drama about starting work on Dedication 4. The Dedications and the Droughts always produce the best Weezy IMO, so looking forward to that.
FUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It sounds like the girl is saying either "**** Madonna" or "fun banana." I can't tell. I actually like the beat though.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are everybodies favorite verses out there?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Anything involving Lupe & the words "I'm Beaming/remix"

Duke Blue Devils

Old 12-16-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol. Half these niggas don't even get that.

Don't be that guy who sits on his pedestal telling everyone that they just don't understand the lyrics. Nothing more annoying. It's not that hard to understand.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

I advise some of you guys to give Ralph Lifshitz by Smoke DZA a listen & the Moon & Stars (Remix) by Big K.R.I.T. You just may like what you hear.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 12-16-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rebel INS in Triumph

Xzibit in Whats the difference

Method Man in Gravel Pit

Ems 1st verse in Stan

2nd verse in Hard Knock Life

1st verse in 3peat

P's verse in Smoke it (Mobb Deep)

Idk just some stuff I've been listening to lately

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First verse in Drive Slow - Kanye West
Second verse in Sound Track 2 My Life - Cudi
First verse in The Way I Am - Eminem

Add more later

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Don't be that guy who sits on his pedestal telling everyone that they just don't understand the lyrics. Nothing more annoying. It's not that hard to understand.
What are you talking about?
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
BASE_GOD
Rookie

BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.

Lil B for president.
BASE_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nas on verbal intercourse
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Dang, youre everywhere with that lol

why not just post more of me? lol

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There they go, packin’ stadiums as Shady spits his flow,
nuts they go, macadamian they go so ballistic whoa,
we can make them look like bozo’s,
he’s wondering if he should spit this slow,

f*** no go for broke,
his cup just runneth over oh no
he aint had a buzz like this since the last time that he overdosed,
they’ve been waiting patiently for Pinnochio to poke his nose,

back into the game and they know,
rap will never be the same as before,
bashin’ in the brains of these hoes,
and establishing a name as he goes,

the passion and the flame is ignited,
you can’t put it out once we light it,
this s*** is exactly what the f*** that i’m talking about when we riot,

you dealin with a few true villians
who stand inside of the booth truth spillin,
and spit true feelings, until our tooth fillings
come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it

payback muthaf**** for the way that you doubted me
so how’s it taste?
when I slap the taste out your mouth
with the bass so loud that it shakes the place,

i’m hannibal lecter so just in case
your thinking of saving face,
you aint gonna have no face
to save by the time Im through with this place, so Drake….

Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:00 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AZ's verse on Life's a B****.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:49 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One of my favorites from Del.

Quote:
Ahh
First day off probation, no wastin' time
Just like ancient times, and take a dime and roll it
Blaze it with no fear
After havin' to take piss tests for a whole year
Smokin' with a cold beer makes me kinda think
Why I don't like to drink heavily, 'cause what my P.O. was tellin' me
'You can't smoke and even eat poppy seeds
But you can buy liquor, and drink all you need'
It's callin' me, I used to drink Heineken's
Now it's 'bout 5 or 10, plus wine and gin
Hennessy, finishing the last drop
To the liquor store was a cash crop
Drive right past the grass spot
Doin' the dumbest **** I ever did in my life
Riskin' my life,
Resistin' arrest
It's in my flesh
Probably smell funny
And there go Del's money
Fast forward to 1998
I smash more herb than those old day's
With a whole J to the face
Nah, I'm still feelin' gettin' drunk more than weed
But now we back in Amster-D, got some grams for me
Chocolate Thai and Purple Haze
And blocks of hash that make the J's last for days
Rollin' up so phat, circumference stuffed with major chronic
We can put a wager on it
When we first got out here in Europe it was everywhere
Even at the gas station, I was down in the mat
A fast pace, when I thought 'This **** ain't helpin' nothin'
When I can get elevated straight puffin' nothin''
Old 12-17-2010, 05:18 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another Gem

Edo G- Saying Something

Quote:
Yo..
If the opportunity was to present itself
I might just have to go and reinvent myself
Hook up a chick and advance, don't stick whenever the chance
Sometimes I hit, most the time my dick in my pants
It's on dogs, put your life on pause/paws
Get heads wrapped up in bras and drawers, fightin a lost cause
We break laws, give gauze when we break jaws
Findin flaws in stars and keep the even with the odds