Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
DragonMekha
Veteran

DragonMekha hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Fantasy Draft Game Options

I just wanted to know from some other Eagles fans would you rather trade the Eagles 1st pick for Lance Briggs or trade Sean Considine/6th rounder for Boss Bailey? (Keep in mind in FA im very likely to sign Mike Doss at safety)
Old 03-20-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Go for Boss. Although it would never happen in real life but I do really like that deal.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Last edited by camp_eagles : 03-20-2007 at 08:51 PM.
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're gonna sign Mike Doss than do the Bailey trade I guess. Even though I do really like Considine as a 3rd safety, but not a starter.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 03-20-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:10 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like either, Considine is our future FS. But if I HAD to pick one, it would be Considine.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're going to sign Doss (I don't really know why you would), I guess you could trade for Boss Bailey. However, Boss has been absolute poop due to injury in his career, and not that effective when he's played. I don't see the need to make that move.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't do anything with Boss Bailey.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boss Bailey is fast, and that's it. He isn't very good at all.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Boss Bailey is fast, and that's it. He isn't very good at all.
That is why I don't want him.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After rereading my prior post and others' opinions, I am now on board with not recommending Bailey. I actually don't have any idea why you'd sign Doss, who really isn't better than anyone on our current roster. I'd say let Doss go and wait.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-22-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
After rereading my prior post and others' opinions, I am now on board with not recommending Bailey. I actually don't have any idea why you'd sign Doss, who really isn't better than anyone on our current roster. I'd say let Doss go and wait.
Either make a run at Hamlin or use an early draft pick on one.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Exactly. As I've said, Doss isn't worth any contract. No use signing Doss to trade Considine. Useless move.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

If we signed Doss, I don't think we would trade Considine. We know he can play either Safety spot, and we also know he is more suited to be a FS. If we sign Doss (please don't Eagles) I doubt we draft a Safety. Either sign Hamlin, or draft a safety early.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

There is no reason for the Eagles to spend the money on a veteran S to play behind Dawk and Considine and Mikell. It seems to me to be a big waste of money.

On a side note, it is weird that Hamlin is still out there. Not sure the Eagles have the coin to nab him.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Not anymore, he signed with Dallas.