Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft Picks:
2nd Round, #46: Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
5th Round, #142: Alex Linnenkohl C Oregon State

Trades:
Oakland receives:
QB Jimmy Clausen

Carolina receives:
LB Thomas Howard
Pick #110

Vikings Give:
OT Bryant McKinnie
#148 Overall

Raiders Give:
#78 Overall
#142 Overall

My Review:: I think I really helped out our offence in this draft. McKinnie is still an above average starter in this league and is only 31. Getting him to play RT will help us alot and lets us slide Langston Walker to RG to replace Carlisle who sucks. Michael Floyd was too much value to pass up in the 2nd. I have him as a top 20 prospect right now and getting him to go along with DHB, Ford and Murphy will give us 4 young talented guys to build around. I like the Clausen trade I ended up accepting as well. Clausen is in a bad situation right now in Carolina and was not close to being able to start. I had Clausen as a top 10 pick last year and trading my 4th and Thomas Howard who is just a back up for us now was too much to pass up. In the 5th drafting Alex Linnenkohl is another good value pick, he is seen as a 4th round prospect by alot of guys right now. Satele will likely be the starter over him for 1 more year then we will see what he can do for us.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote