Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He could be a decent backup to Jamarcus Russell you know? Not as a starter.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda hope Cleveland scoops him up if no trade happens. He can't be much worse than Frye probably.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I kinda hope Cleveland scoops him up if no trade happens. He can't be much worse than Frye probably.
When you see him play, you will wish for the return of Frye. Make sure the WR's don't run past 10 yards, because if they do, they ran out of the play.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmm....

About 1/3 of those sacks you can credit to the now departed OC mastermind known as Tom Walsh. You can't call 7 step drops when your OL is full of holes...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Athrun340 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
i've seen that anderson guy play once .. hes pretty good .. he can run and throw .. whats the news about him? will he be just a back up QB? or will he compete for the starting job?
Old 03-23-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
There goes New Englands second round pick and there goes the Trent Green trade.

If this doesn't go down I'm assuming a trade kinda like this:

Oakland Recieves: David Carr
Houston Texans Recieve: 2nd/3rd Round Draft Pick

Green Bay Recieves: Randy Moss
Oakland Recieves: Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila/Cullen Jenkins
Cullen Jenkins was just signed to a long term deal, and is one of our most versatile d-linemen, there's no way in hell we trade him. KGB on the otherhand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Cullen Jenkins was just signed to a long term deal, and is one of our most versatile d-linemen, there's no way in hell we trade him. KGB on the otherhand....
Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Putting the same value on Jenkins and KGB at this point in their careers is rediculous.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OAKLAND maybe?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes.....
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun340 View Post
i've seen that anderson guy play once .. hes pretty good .. he can run and throw .. whats the news about him? will he be just a back up QB? or will he compete for the starting job?
He and Frye are basically on the same level, can win games but won't win you games.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
There goes New Englands second round pick and there goes the Trent Green trade.

If this doesn't go down I'm assuming a trade kinda like this:

Oakland Recieves: David Carr
Houston Texans Recieve: 2nd/3rd Round Draft Pick

Green Bay Recieves: Randy Moss
Oakland Recieves: Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila/Cullen Jenkins
I don't want to trade for Moss no matter what but KGB would be a great player to trade. Trading Jenkins would be terrible.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I posted this in the Matt Schaub thread, but realized it would be more appropriate here...

What exactly is the difference between Carr and Joey Harrington? And why is it that so many people give Carr a free pass for being in a terrible situation in Houston, but don't do the same for Harrington?

tight sig right there

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote