Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 10-30-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Can ASJ and Kasen come soon enough? Maybe then we will get over 100 total yards. longer post will come later when i can think rationally. I agree with sark tho: "[The first half] was the worst half off offense I've ever been associated with"
Yeah ironically the O-line getting older, a good TE, WRs, will all come into play after Jake is gone.

I really feel bad for Jake and Mason Foster. Locker must really be second guessing himself for coming back. What did he see there that the rest of us didnt?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keith Price will be starting against Oregon with Nick Montana as the backup (doubt they want to burn a rs year there).

Looks like the offensive line is changing it's look again, what is it like 7 out of 9 weeks. Koehler i guess goes to the bench, i dont think he's been as sharp as before the mono thing.

Some scout on the sidelines i guess told Hugh Millen that the Stanford offensive line and the UW offensive line is just no comparison. Duh.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Price is Right!

let's not be forced to watch UW lose by 100 please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
The Price is Right!

let's not be forced to watch UW lose by 100 please.
It'll be interesting to see if they open up the whole playbook for Price or keep it very simple with some easy bubble routes and a lot of running by Chris Polk.

In a differant thread someone said if Price does real well it will be bad for Jake's draft stock. If Price can make that front a better blocking unit he's a miracle worker.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
It'll be interesting to see if they open up the whole playbook for Price or keep it very simple with some easy bubble routes and a lot of running by Chris Polk.

In a differant thread someone said if Price does real well it will be bad for Jake's draft stock. If Price can make that front a better blocking unit he's a miracle worker.
Price isn't worried about being a pocket passer, or a draft stock. He's gonna go out and be Keith Price, which is exactly what we need. Jake Locker was trying too hard to be Carson Palmer, while he would have been better off being Jake Locker. It all means nothing if he can't stay upright though.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a morbid fascination with this game...I just can't help but wonder how badly we're going to lose.

I predicted 63-17, but that was before Locker was ruled out. I think I'm going with 70-3 now...

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

77-14 is my final prediction.

Quote:

Old 11-04-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
I have a morbid fascination with this game...I just can't help but wonder how badly we're going to lose.

I predicted 63-17, but that was before Locker was ruled out. I think I'm going with 70-3 now...
It's probably like a friendly for the Ducks, they'll probably empty the bench early. Something tells me the top end number will be lower than expected but what's the differance really.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

53-16. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I was proud of the team for the first half. I walked away before the second half started because I didn't want to ruin my positive mood by having to watch them get run off the field by Oregon.

I feel like I made the correct decision.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

yeah you made a really good decision.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

Did you actually watch the second half?

Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

yes. worst kick coverage ever.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2010, 10:05 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

I feel bad for you. I had the gamecast up, so I knew it was getting bad fast...

And we already knew this was one of the worst special teams units in the country after being exposed by...just about everyone.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

oh yeah. it was bad. Outside contain is something that doesn't actually happen on our kick/punt returns.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

2/3 rds of the team was what we thought they were. The special teams are the worst i've seen, both ways, and the offense cant block and drops too many balls, that last part i guess wasnt Jake's fault after all like some of our friends around the county would want us to think.

Defensively i was encouraged, it reminded me of the end of last season when it started to come together. True they sort of got overrun in the second half but better field position (thanks special teams) and more time off the clock when we had the ball (thanks offense) would have kept us in it longer.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone tell me this isn't happening. At least Polk still wants to win this game.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank goodness.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Bowl game here we come!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

We're going bowling!!! They had me scared when the defense decided to disappear but a win's a win :D

Old 12-05-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

I am just glad for the seniors that have been around here through all the bad times, they still arent a great team but they have improved down the stretch. I'm going to miss Mason, Jake, Cody and all the guys.

Hope it's San Diego, i can use a bump on my tan, it's started to fade lately.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

I hear San Antonio is nice this time of year.

Quote:

Old 12-05-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

I want to go to the Holiday Bowl. No offense to San Antonio, but San Diego seems like a lot more fun.

Plus there are 0 ski resorts in Texas.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._with_neb.html

My winter break plans just died a horrible, horrible death :(

Old 12-07-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

what a horrible draw. the big XII sucks.

Quote:

Old 12-26-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

What are you guys expecting from an offensive standpoint against Nebraska? I think last time they got themselves in trouble by not getting enough receivers into their offense and not using Jake as a runner. He needs to carry the ball 15-20 times in my opinion, i'd run him mostly between the tackles, out of the gun on QB draws and off pass fakes.

Curious to see if James Johnson and TE Marlon Barnett can be 100%, they could contribute a lot if they are.