Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-14-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, you and who have fun then. ;)
Old 12-14-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I Need You! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're good. Consider this your path to NFLDC Titans manhood. It's a step all of us Titan fans have to take at some point.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I PM'd JBoogie to say I wanna Co-GM with ya, Doughie. My e-mail isn't working... :(

Voodoo can just be a spectator to our combined dominance!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So despite being raped by JBond, Doughie and I are having an epic draft!

We just need to find a QB, after getting sniped by the Vikings and JBond again raping us with all the No-Trade QB's.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Who were you guys targeting? Kolb is my guess.

Trade peanuts for Carson Palmer or Fitzpatrick maybe?

I really like your picks otherwise. Anxious to see where you guys go from here on out.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Kyle Orton isn't on the no trade list. eh, eh?
Old 12-20-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no, but they want a 2nd for him and we was like HELLZ NO.

Quote:
Old 12-20-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yea, that's redonkulous.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

sweet picks TitanHope, I think you would puke if you saw my big board I sent to Jbond. ..Lets just say I had a fullback and a injured DT as 2 of my 5 top guys.... my knowledge after a while grows very thin.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of FB's I really want that fella from USC he is a straight up baller, can do everything a back needs to do...be a great 3rd back and short yardage guy...him and Hall in heavy formations would be ******* dirty.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yes, yes, yes. My same thoughts exactly on Havili steph.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Alright guys, I think we all knew we weren't making the playoffs but now that it's official I guess it's time to start speculating about the offseason.

Here are the only players worth keeping for next season IMO.

- Kenny Britt
- Mark Mariani
- Damian Williams
- Chris Johnson
- Javon Ringer
- Ahmard Hall
- Jared Cook
- Craig Stevens
- Michael Roos
- David Stewart
- Rob Bironas
- Brett Kern
- Ken Amato
- Tony Brown
- Jason Jones
- Sen'Derrick Marks (one year notice)
- Jason Babin
- Derrick Morgan
- Gerald McRath (One year notice)
- Tulloch (one year notice)
- Witherspoon (one year notice)
- Curran
- Finnegan
- McCourty
- ATV
- Michael Griffin (one year notice)
- Vince Fuller

That's 27 players. I hope we're going to be active in free agency.
One year notice means I'd specifically tell that player to get their act together or they will be upgraded after next season.
To be honest Jeff Fisher needs to go as well as VY. I don't think we should be forced to keep one when they both suck. Maybe we can get a draft pick or two for Fisher since he's still so highly thought of around the league for some reason.

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 12-26-2010 at 03:49 PM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
A

Here are the only players worth keeping for next season IMO.

- Kenny Britt
- Mark Mariani
- Damian Williams
- Chris Johnson
- Javon Ringer
- Ahmard Hall
- Jared Cook
- Craig Stevens
- Michael Roos
- David Stewart
- Rob Bironas
- Brett Kern
- Ken Amato
- Tony Brown
- Jason Jones
- Sen'Derrick Marks
- Jason Babin
- Derrick Morgan
- Gerald McRath
- Tulloch
- Witherspoon
- Curran
- Finnegan
- McCourty
- ATV
- Michael Griffin
- Vince Fuller
That's a good list.

I'd probably add:
--Nate Washington
(He's played OK to me. He's clearly not a game-changer at WR, but he's decent enough. For once, I think our WRs are not our most glaring weakness.)
--Eugene Amano
(He's played like ***** for most of this season. However, we just gave him a big extension last offseason; and, because of that, I think we will and should probably give him one more season to prove that this year was a fluke.)
--Randy Moss
(I'd be mildly interested in bringing back Randy for one more season, assuming that the coaches can find a way to actually use him. There aren't going to be many suitors for him this offseason, so we could get him for dirt, dirt cheap. If the price is super-low, it wouldn't be a bad gamble to see if he can contribute in some way.)
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously the only thing I could think of while watching this game was....where was Jared Cook for the majority of the year, nah instead we get stuck with Bo Scaife....ugh.

Oh and has any commentator watched Kerry Collins this year? Sickening the way they talk about him like he's good.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Seriously the only thing I could think of while watching this game was....where was Jared Cook for the majority of the year, nah instead we get stuck with Bo Scaife....ugh.

Oh and has any commentator watched Kerry Collins this year? Sickening the way they talk about him like he's good.
Scaife won't be back next season. Thankfully, he talked about how he and some of the other guys on offense still had VY's back and stuff, and then the next week he was a healthy scratch. ;)

And yeah, I lol'd at Rich Gannon slurping Collins. One time he did it and the very next play KC throws a God awful interception (although I don't think it counted cause of a horrible roughing the passer penalty).

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Ok guys. Here's the plan....

1) Hire Harbaugh to be head coach.
2) Andrew Luck declares.
3) Hire Norv Turner and Mike Singletary as coordinators.
4) Trade Jeff Fisher and our 1st pick plus additional picks to Carolina for #1 overall. (I guess this should be done before hiring Harbaugh but **** it I'm on a roll)
5) Draft Andrew Luck.
6) ??????????????????
7) Profit.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) YES! or have him go to Michigan...im selfish.

2) Absolutely

3) I would so be down for Norv Turner as OC, Singletary....iffy on.

4) Have them throw in Jon Beason just for the hell of it

5)

6)

7) Deal wit it
Old 12-27-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Meh, after seeing how he dealt with his players on the sideline today I actually think I'll step off on the Singletary as D-Coordinator. Anyone got some ideas about that spot?
Old 12-27-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Only one answer

Old 12-27-2010, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDC as long Chuck Cecil is gone.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:11 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our Defence is ******* woeful as is our outlook for next season, we need a guy to come in and lay down the law, not let his players do it. I would love to bring in Harbaugh.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought Alterraun Verner was slow... I was SHOCKED when I saw him hauling down the field on NFL.com Looks like a blazer on this play. At the very least, he's faster than McCourty and Hope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12XtP-6O9g
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Yep, ATV has plenty of game speed. Its sad that a rookie is more reliable than 3 other guys that have been playing together for years... yet it looks like they have no chemistry whatsoever.

Quote:
Old 12-28-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Mariani and Babin to the pro bowl apparently.