Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,655
Reputation: 12922
BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pacman - 1 year suspension?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Two sources confirmed a report by Sports Illustrated that Goodell is also expected to ban Tennessee cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones for a minimum of one year. Even more, Goodell and the league are expected to get the full support of the NFL Players Association, making it difficult for individual players such as Jones to stop such penalties short of a lengthy court battle.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lil' Weeziana
Posts: 1,240
Reputation: 759
THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.
Default

1 year is too long for not having been convicted of anything. I mean, yes Pac-man's antics are more than old, and need to come to an end. 1 year is like a serious steriod suspension though, not misconduct. He has really upped his game of late as well. Too bad if its true. I think it makes more sense to put him in a no more chances, no slack, shape up or ship out situation, and let him sit in it. Sitting a year will give him more time to go do these crazy things anyway-
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 30,584
Reputation: 1108093
P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Wow. That's a serious punishment. Maybe they're trying to make an example out of him.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:35 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shoryuken
Posts: 13,735
Reputation: 406607
TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Good to hear. They really need to make an example of him to keep his type of additude and behavior out of the league.
__________________

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Well that is a serious suspension and there is good and bad that come with it. On the negative side, he is being made an example of and its too bad he wont be on the field for a year especially considering he hasnt been convicted of anything. On the plus side, they are making an example of him and hopefully it will help keep players all around the league out of trouble if the NFL shows theyre not playing. Its true I am getting VERY tired of hearing headlines about players with DUI and possession and assault and whatnot. Its cool if you wanna drink or party or whatever and in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with smokin a little reefer, but players need to think about when and where they do what the do. If youre gonna go party, dont make a spectacle of yourself, understand that youre a target, have a ride ready for you if you want to drink, dont keep the weed on you. You got too much at stake to be taking chances like that.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Chatt
Posts: 614
Reputation: 27774
Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I agree thizz, one year is pretty harsh for not being convicted of anything

8 games is what im expecting...haynesworth got 5 games for stomping a players face twice on camera. why should pac get more than that when he has never beeen convicted of of a crime, yeah he is an idiot, but he has never actually been guilty of anything...yet
__________________
Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:29 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: -34
JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default

this guy makes the NFL look bad, he should be kicked out of the league for good. i dont want my kids hearing about a guy like this when they want to learn about sports.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:53 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
I agree thizz, one year is pretty harsh for not being convicted of anything

8 games is what im expecting...haynesworth got 5 games for stomping a players face twice on camera. why should pac get more than that when he has never beeen convicted of of a crime, yeah he is an idiot, but he has never actually been guilty of anything...yet
yeah, what Haynesworth did is by far worse than anything Pac-Man as done, especially as it concerns the NFL.

Quote:
this guy makes the NFL look bad, he should be kicked out of the league for good. i dont want my kids hearing about a guy like this when they want to learn about sports.
that is just ridiculous. we cant kick people out of the league because theyre not a role model. besides, the fact that we talk about football and people immediately talk about Pac-Man is the medias fault, theres no way this kind of news should get this much publicity.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aussie-Land
Posts: 20,906
Reputation: 2285531
Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

He might have made some poor choices in the past, but is a 1 year suspension really what he deserves?
__________________

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:26 AM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chichester West Sussex England UK
Posts: 726
Reputation: 127
Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
He might have made some poor choices in the past, but is a 1 year suspension really what he deserves?
IMO, yes!
So what if he hasn't been convicted?

What kind of deterent would Goodell and the NPA be sending out, "you can act like an idiot/thug, as long as you don't get caught or convicted", not much of an example for young players coming into the lge?

Someone needs to be made an example off, why not Pacman?

My only concern is that the "NFL" needs to be consistent with the punishment, whats the name of that young idiot WR from the Bengals? slap him with the "big stick" at the same time.
__________________
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:08 AM    (permalink
London
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

So is Tank Johnson just gonna be given a bye?

This is a joke. Shows the NFL has its favorites..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 801
Reputation: 361
OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

he deserves it. he has done too much to taint the image of the nfl as a whole
__________________
OhioState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:14 AM    (permalink
London
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState View Post
he deserves it. he has done too much to taint the image of the nfl as a whole
And Tank Johnson, Jamal Lewis (both convicted and one currently in jail) haven't tainted the NFL's image at all.....

Funny how the commish will choose a team based in Tennesse to do something like this. He will leave the Chicago team alone......I wonder which has the bigger market...hmm...
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:35 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 27,024
Reputation: 1729895
princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Like Greg Anthony said on Cold Pizza he's been questioned for alot of different instances but what has he been convicted of???? The NFL should wait until he faces legal consequences before they dish out their penalty.
__________________


Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:42 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: :3
Posts: 17,548
Reputation: 466188
The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Like Greg Anthony said on Cold Pizza he's been questioned for alot of different instances but what has he been convicted of???? The NFL should wait until he faces legal consequences before they dish out their penalty.
Agreed.

I'd give him something on the lines of 8-10 if he gets convicted of anything.
__________________

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:54 AM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 102
Reputation: 0
DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Like Greg Anthony said on Cold Pizza he's been questioned for alot of different instances but what has he been convicted of???? The NFL should wait until he faces legal consequences before they dish out their penalty.
Sooo, basically, wait until he's the one to actually pull the trigger and kill someone in stead of telling someone else to. Excellent logic. I agree it's harsh but I also think, it's about damn time. Too many of these idiots get this gift of talent and know that even if they screw up, someone will keep giving them chances. Remember Lawrence Phillips??
But I think the league needs to step up and not only apply this to Pacman, but Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, Odell Thurman and whoever else keeps spitting in the face of the law us regular people have to live by. White, black doesn't matter, get em out!
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:57 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 27,024
Reputation: 1729895
princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMonikk1 View Post
Sooo, basically, wait until he's the one to actually pull the trigger and kill someone in stead of telling someone else to. Excellent logic. I agree it's harsh but I also think, it's about damn time. Too many of these idiots get this gift of talent and know that even if they screw up, someone will keep giving them chances. Remember Lawrence Phillips??
But I think the league needs to step up and not only apply this to Pacman, but Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, Odell Thurman and whoever else keeps spitting in the face of the law us regular people have to live by. White, black doesn't matter, get em out!
The others you mentioned were all convicted of something or there was the evidence to take them down right away. But with the way our legal system works you are innocent until proven guilty and Pac Man should get atleast that benefit.
__________________


Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:01 AM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 102
Reputation: 0
DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The others you mentioned were all convicted of something or there was the evidence to take them down right away. But with the way our legal system works you are innocent until proven guilty and Pac Man should get atleast that benefit.
I understand where you are coming from, but too many times, he HAS gotten the benefit already. What about is situations right after the draft? And leading up to the draft? He knows that because he is talented, he can get away with whatever he wants. And I am not trying to attack you in anyway about your opinion, I just get pissed reading about how these guys have a talent and opportunity I would kill for, and they surround themselves with idiots and such and repeatedly put themselves in bad spots because they know, hey, I'm rich, i'm talented, SOMEONE will sign me again anyway.
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,273
Reputation: 146412
Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

good to hear, maybe then pacman will realize "damn, this is my job, and now im unemployed for a year, i need to get my **** together."
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 27,024
Reputation: 1729895
princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMonikk1 View Post
I understand where you are coming from, but too many times, he HAS gotten the benefit already. What about is situations right after the draft? And leading up to the draft? He knows that because he is talented, he can get away with whatever he wants. And I am not trying to attack you in anyway about your opinion, I just get pissed reading about how these guys have a talent and opportunity I would kill for, and they surround themselves with idiots and such and repeatedly put themselves in bad spots because they know, hey, I'm rich, i'm talented, SOMEONE will sign me again anyway.
I respect your view and completely get what you mean.
__________________


Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:28 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,643
Reputation: 208
TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMonikk1 View Post
Sooo, basically, wait until he's the one to actually pull the trigger and kill someone in stead of telling someone else to. Excellent logic. I agree it's harsh but I also think, it's about damn time. Too many of these idiots get this gift of talent and know that even if they screw up, someone will keep giving them chances. Remember Lawrence Phillips??
But I think the league needs to step up and not only apply this to Pacman, but Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, Odell Thurman and whoever else keeps spitting in the face of the law us regular people have to live by. White, black doesn't matter, get em out!
where does this pull the trigger nonsense come from? If Pac-Man kills someone he's gonna have much bigger problems than the NFL. We have a judicial system for a reason that doesnt allow for people to just get charged with crimes without due course. They dont charge you with a crime for being in a place where a crime occurs. The same thing goes for the NFL. they cant just go suspending players unless they have done their due course and found out if the player actually broke any rules. And honestly, when it comes to the Chris Henrys and Odell Thurmans of the world who smoke weed and buy alcohol for minors and other nonsense like that, you are taking that stuff way too seriously. Honestly, who gives a flying ----- about that kind of stuff. And theyre not getting off b/c theyre athletes, theyre getting off b/c theyre minor crimes, our courts dont usually prosecute people who get caught with a bag of weed on them, they cut em a deal and that goes for everyone. We are seeing Jamal Lewis and Tank Johnson go to jail because their crimes constituted jail time by the letter of the law. I dont know what all this special treatment is all about. Its just the fact that they have so much going for them with them being pro athletes that the fines and classes dont seem like much consequence because their lives are great. I think people like you seem to want athletes to get prosecuted more severely than regular people.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 102
Reputation: 0
DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
where does this pull the trigger nonsense come from? If Pac-Man kills someone he's gonna have much bigger problems than the NFL. We have a judicial system for a reason that doesnt allow for people to just get charged with crimes without due course. They dont charge you with a crime for being in a place where a crime occurs. The same thing goes for the NFL. they cant just go suspending players unless they have done their due course and found out if the player actually broke any rules. And honestly, when it comes to the Chris Henrys and Odell Thurmans of the world who smoke weed and buy alcohol for minors and other nonsense like that, you are taking that stuff way too seriously. Honestly, who gives a flying ----- about that kind of stuff. And theyre not getting off b/c theyre athletes, theyre getting off b/c theyre minor crimes, our courts dont usually prosecute people who get caught with a bag of weed on them, they cut em a deal and that goes for everyone. We are seeing Jamal Lewis and Tank Johnson go to jail because their crimes constituted jail time by the letter of the law. I dont know what all this special treatment is all about. Its just the fact that they have so much going for them with them being pro athletes that the fines and classes dont seem like much consequence because their lives are great. I think people like you seem to want athletes to get prosecuted more severely than regular people.

Well obviously SOMEONE does because there are laws regarding weed and alcohol for minors. Now I'm not saying I never did anything because I got into an assload of trouble, but your argument is ridiculous. So it's okay for Chris Henry to keep doing what he is doing, and for thurman to keep doing drugs because hey, it's only drugs and alcohol right? Your argument doesn't hold alot of weight.
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LakerLand
Posts: 13,130
Reputation: 628697
yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

For those of you saying that players aren't being "role models:" do you expect everybody to live their lives according to your morals and standards? Or just professional sports players? I think it's laughable that you'd expect anybody to be a role model for your kids except for you.

Vic Ketchman sums it up perfectly for me.

Mario from Fort Lauderdale, FL: What's your opinion on all these players getting in trouble with the law? Are we just making a big deal out of it because they're professional athletes?
Vic: Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts about this stuff. If it truly bothers you, I understand. My viewpoint has been hardened by 35 years of covering football. It’s no different now than it was when I started doing this. They got in trouble back then, too. The late George Young said something to me a long time ago and it governs my thoughts on these police-blotter matters. Young said, “It’s not a game for the well-adjusted.” It’s not. Most of the great players I’ve covered have had a scary side to them. I only know one great football player – Franco Harris – who didn’t have an aggressive personality. I want them to live by the law. I want them to be model citizens. I revel in those who are great players and great citizens. Mark Brunell, Tony Boselli, Byron Leftwich, Reggie Hayward and on and on are wonderful people with effervescent, loving, caring personalities. I am in awe of men like that who can be so tough on the field and so soft off it. Think about it. That’s an amazing ability; the ability to be all things to all people. Hooray for them, but I’m not going to sit in judgment of those who struggle to discipline their aggressiveness because I’d feel like a hypocrite that I cheer their aggressiveness on the field but condemn it off the field. For some, the aggressiveness that makes them great football player isn’t a light switch they can turn on and off.

http://jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=5903

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 03-24-2007 at 09:03 AM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.
Posts: 20,574
Reputation: 1999224
Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Wow. That's a serious punishment. Maybe they're trying to make an example out of him.
They are and they should.
__________________
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LakerLand
Posts: 13,130
Reputation: 628697
yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
They are and they should.
Why? What crimes has he been convicted of to warrant being suspended for a year?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.