Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-02-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
He looks pretty nasty in all the film ive seen.
I agree there, but Braxton Miller is the #1 in my eyes, with Wittek as the #1 pro-style QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Jimbo Fisher has always been a helluva recruiter, dating back to his time at LSU. Eddie Gran and James Coley are also former Recruiter of the Year candidates, not to mention Lawrence Dawsey (who was responsible for bringing Ryan Perrilloux to LSU).
Will Muschamp has been a helluva recruiter since his time at LSU, on the same staff. Hes been a helluva recruiter at Auburn, and Texas as well.

Weis has been a helluva recruiter since he stepped into the college game, and he will likely get BETTER talent at UF than he did at ND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I agree there, but Braxton Miller is the #1 in my eyes, with Wittek as the #1 pro-style QB.
Im very fond of Miller as well, and he is prolly my number 1 as well....but i was just throwin that out there for them.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably because he's 18 years old. And coaches want to protect their valuable investments. Case in point, BYU had Riley Nelson and Jake Heaps two-platooned so they wouldn't have their golden recruit (#1 QB in the country) injured before the valuable games in their schedule. Once Nelson got hurt, Heaps exploded. He would not of been as good down the stretch had he of been full time since day one. With Ponder graduating and Jacory Harris' recent play, there is no reason to believe that any QB in the state is better than Burton. Not even ya boy, EJ Manuel.
No, they ran a 3 QB system because Brantley, Reed, and Burton are terrible QBs. And no, Burton is not better than EJ Manuel.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
James Wilder will eat him.
Wilder is playing running back.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
No, they ran a 3 QB system because Brantley, Reed, and Burton are terrible QBs. And no, Burton is not better than EJ Manuel.
Oh yeah, they just got to UF by mistake....2 of them being freshman dont mean anything, they are just terrible.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
E.J. Manuel shits on Trey Burton. I like that jballa can tell that Burton is a better QB with Burton's whopping six passing attempts this year. I guess I can't judge Burton by his box scores, either.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're right. EJ Manuels 6:10 career TD:INT ratio has me all giddy.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wilder is playing running back.
My bad then. I thought he was going to play LB. Switch that to "Tank Carradine will eat him".

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Oh yeah, they just got to UF by mistake....2 of them being freshman dont mean anything, they are just terrible.
John Brantley is atrocious. How or why he got to UF is irrelevant. You can't really tell if Burton is a good passer because he only threw it six times this year. Reed's not much of a thrower.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
You're right. EJ Manuels 6:10 career TD:INT ratio has me all giddy.
Almost as much as Trey Burton's six attempts do and 0:1 TD:INT ratio do?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

There is no clear cut number 1 QB in the state right now from what i have seen. E.J. Manuel hasnt impressed me a great deal when he plays but he has shown promise, i think Burton can be a potential star, Jacory Harris....is well not worth talking about anymore...

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
E.J. Manuel shits on Trey Burton. I like that jballa can tell that Burton is a better QB with Burton's whopping six passing attempts this year. I guess I can't judge Burton by his box scores, either.
He's a playmaker with the ball in his hands.

Quote:

Old 01-02-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
He's a playmaker with the ball in his hands.
So that makes him a good all-purpose threat. It doesn't make him a good QB.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
My bad then. I thought he was going to play LB. Switch that to "Tank Carradine will eat him".
They got Wilder by telling him he would be a RB, not a LB for them. He wanted to play RB, they told him what he wanted to hear, but all in all I'm pretty sure they will go back on their word and he'll be a great LB.

Quote:

Old 01-02-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:
They got Wilder by telling him he would be a RB, not a LB for them. He wanted to play RB, they told him what he wanted to hear, but all in all I'm pretty sure they will go back on their word and he'll be a great LB.
Umm...no. We recruited him as a RUNNING BACK so he could PLAY RUNNING BACK. Jimbo likes big backs in his offense. He'll be playing running back.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

How did Jeff Luc look this year?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Umm...no. We recruited him as a RUNNING BACK so he could PLAY RUNNING BACK. Jimbo likes big backs in his offense. He'll be playing running back.
if you play him at RB and not LB, you are nuts. well, not you personally.

Quote:

Old 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I didn't see him too much, so I honestly couldn't tell you. He's gotta get more flexible. He's too damn stiff.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He didn't get as many reps as Christian Jones did nor did he stand out on special teams like Telvin Smith did, but I'd expect him to start or at least split snaps evenly at MLB in 2011.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The Notre Dame that stomped Miami and Utah this year.
OMG no way they beat Miami your right Notre Dame is a powerhouse