Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-22-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who will start for notre dame at QB this year?

Is it Soph. Demetrius Jones, soph. Zach Frazer, or the Junior Evan Sharpley......or maybe Jimmy.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i think it will be zach frazer but i hope its demetrius jones

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they didnt waste that much time and effort to get clausen so they can not play him, he is hurt though... so... i dont know.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No chance Clausen starts.
He'll start next year though.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I hope Clausen or Jones, but it'll probably be Sharpley to start the year, and they'll be phased in.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sharpley+Frazer suck, Jones is the real deal. He'll be the #1 QB by the start of the season, and Clausen will be #2. They'll probably work Clausen like UF worked Tebow, but in a different manner. Sharpley will probably quit for baseball, and Frazer's gonna transfer.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demetrius Jones sholud be the starter IMO.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

Bem1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Demetrius Jones sholud be the starter IMO.
hopefully 10charlet
Old 03-23-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Sharpley+Frazer suck, Jones is the real deal. He'll be the #1 QB by the start of the season, and Clausen will be #2. They'll probably work Clausen like UF worked Tebow, but in a different manner. Sharpley will probably quit for baseball, and Frazer's gonna transfer.
Like I said in another thread, don't get your hopes up for Frazier. No clue who Sharpley is so it looks like it'll be Jones.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...Jimmy Clausen will be a heaiman finalist b4 the last game with USC and brak his leg by former Oaks Christan teammate Saftey (i forgot his name):)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jones will get the nod for the beginning of the season

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
CherryGarcia510
Rookie

CherryGarcia510 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yea i agree with most of you, I think Demetrius Jones will start

props to Eaglez. Fan on the sig
CherryGarcia510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryGarcia510 View Post
yea i agree with most of you, I think Demetrius Jones will start
Probably the starter, Clausen is hurt I don't like the other two, and I hate Notre Dame so it doesn't matter

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jones will start the season and then he will get injured after 5 games. Clausen comes in and kills and ND wonders why they didnt start him from the beginning.
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

Jones will be the starter
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Does it really matter? how good are they gonan be next year anyway

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
porter20
Rookie

porter20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Jones starts and plays well, will Jimmy Clausen transfer? I don't think Clausen has any intention of sitting on the bench for 3-4 years (let alone 1 year....think Mitch Mustain).
porter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does Sharply have any chance to start? I know he was QB2 last season...
Old 03-25-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Ladies and Gents. i have the answer. TOUCHDOWN JESUS! ND can't lose.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlyle Holliday
Old 03-27-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the only problem with being demetrius is that if he makes one mistake they'll put clausen in right away so demetrius has to be flawless but i think he can do it
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote