Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-15-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NEW Ravens Mock!

Yeah, its early for this.. but I'm stoned and bored, so let's give it a whiff..
tell me what you think, or else.

2011 Baltimore Ravens Mock Draft

1st) CB, Ras-I Dowling, Virginia

2nd) RB, Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State

3rd) FS, Tejay Johnson, TCU

4th) QB, Ricky Stanzi, Iowa

5th) OG, Thomas Claiborne, BC

6th) WR, Titus Young, Boise State

7th) CB, Justin Rogers, Richmond
Old 08-29-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No comments?
C'mon gentlemen, engage yo brainz!

- Dowling is the real deal. I'm predicting he gets (50+ tackles, 9+ interceptions,15+pbu'z- and at least 2 touchdowns) No joke fellas.

- Ray Rice & Jacquizz Rodgers is the most exciting thought I've had in quite some time.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
gulls2018168

I do like Dowling out of Virginia, but i'm really curious as to how the Ravens will address the corner position this offseason. Right now we've got a "good" corners, but no great ones.
As for drafting another runningback, i doubt we'd spend a 2nd round pick on one unless it was of extremely good value. Rodgers might have that value, but he's of a very similar playing style to Rice. Personally, i'd rather draft a RB to compliment Rice, not one that mimics him.
The rest looks pretty good, although i don't see the Ravens spending anything lower than a 6th on a QB. I really like both of Boise's receivers in Young and Pettis, but i think both will be gone by the 6th.

Heres a quick Ravens mock for me:
1st)Cameron Hayward, DE, Ohio St
2nd)Greg Jones, ILB, Michigan St
3rd)James Carpenter, OT/OG, Alabama
4th)Owen Marecic, FB/ILB, Stanford
5th)Joe Lefeged, S, Rutgers
6th)Jeff Maehl, WR, Oregon
7th)Ryan Jones, CB, Northwest Missouri St
Old 12-21-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

I don't see us drafting a WR at all unless AJ Green falls in our laps or Julio Jones in the 1st rd!!

I could see Rogers and Claiborne they seem to be good fits for our system. I do like the Johnson pick as well I think he is going to be a stud, plus Dowling is going to be solid player in the NFL.

As for Stanzi... no reason for us to draft a young QB.. we need to keep a veteran behind Joe. I wouldn't be opposed to trading away Bulger unless we can sign him back at vet min or signing a guy like Kitna to back up Joe.
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing as how this is a four month old mock I don't think I'll get too worked up about it, but I hope we stay as far away from Dowling as possible. He's just not what we need in a DB and doesn't fit our scheme at all.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strangely WR has semi fallen on off our list of needs because Boldin is our #1 going forward. I think we resign Stallworth and maybe get House back. We would still need some more WRs but unless a top receiver falls. There are a lot of talented receivers so I hope we just snag one at some point.

I would love to get Owen Marecic. I think we let McClain walk if he wants too much money. We have a lot of priorities and McClain might not be one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Titus Young could be the vertical threat we need, and would be a great pick-up.

Although we would likely have to pick him in the 3rd if we want him, which I would have no problem with. He kind of reminds me of Mike Wallace.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

I think with Boldin, Stallworth, Reed, Heap, Pitta, Dickson and maybe Housh or Mason back the only thing on Offense we may go after is a back up RB to replace McGhee other than that we need to go hard on the Defensive side of the ball and get younger and faster.
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote