Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-24-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can agree with this, but....

I think it's lame that he gets 1 year for off field stuff while Merriman only gets 4 games for cheating...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those of you making the claim of "innocence until proven guilty," it holds no jurisdiction in this matter. The NFL as an organization holds the right to ban anyone whether they have been proven guilty or not.

Look at any professional organization that you or your parents work at. If they were ever arrested in an incident like the one that took place in Las Vegas they would be without a job immediately as their employer would more likely than not fire them. Most places will fire you immediately if you receive a DUI and often times in contracts that are signed for employment they have exact provisions in them stating that this kind of behavior is grounds for immediate termination despite court proven guilt.

These players need to understand that they are employees of the NFL, and for that reason are actually quite lucky that they are only suspended for DUI's and possession charges. 1 year is NOT enough. A person was permanently paralyzed in the Las Vegas incident and Pac Man has done nothing to prove that he has ever been an upstanding citizen. Make him sit, and I dont care if that causes him to get into more trouble, hopefully then nobody will take another shot at him and he'll have to sit and realize the opportunity that he squandered away.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
yeah I dont think the NFL has any real rights to suspend him for a year. He hasnt been convicted of anything. If the Titans should decide to deactive him or something for conduct detrimental to the team then I wouldnt argue b/c even if I wouldnt do the same thing thats their decision to make and they dont have to put him on the field if they dont want. But the NFL cant just go suspending people without the due process of the law going through, it would be unconstitutional.
You're wrong about the unconstitutional part. People, please, stop trying to make this case into something more than it is. The NFL has every right to suspend any player they feel like, whether they're proven guilty or not. They give more leeway than any other organization you will ever work for, so you can either understand that or be in for a real shock when you start working and understand that constitutionality has little to do with the employer's right to hire and fire anyone at anytime for little to no reason at all.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is stupid. I think Pac Man is a punk ass, beezotch more than the next guy. But one year IS too severe.

Albert Haynesworth was issued a 5 week suspension, for an ON THE FIELD INCIDENT. He stomped on another players unprotected face...twice! Thats assault! If Andre Gurode wanted to press charges against Haynesworth, he could have.

The entire thing is going to be subjective, which makes the whole system flawed. "Well, player A slapped his wife and was arrested. I think 12 weeks is a good suspension." "Player B was charged with a DUI yesterday, and has another incident with the law over a year ago. I think kicking him out of the league for a year is ok."

Listen, the point isn't that Pac Man doesn't deserve a suspension. We all are in agreement that he does. But, he hasn't been convicted of anything, and may being suspended for a year... What happens to the players who are convicted of something? Do they get two years? What about guys who do worse things than Pac, but no convictions are made? They get a year and a half?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
That is not all he is done he has made the whole NFL look stupid he has made the Tennessee Titans look stupid for drafting him the guy has no one to blame but his self. If he was a no body everyone on here would want to lock him away and throw away the key but since he plays football he gets a pass and it ain't right.
Titans drafted him to be one of the Best CB and KR/PR in the NFL which he has shown. I have people in my own family with promblems, but it doesn't mean we all do, if people think we all do i'll laugh at them for holdong us all to the same level, thats there promblem for being stupid and believing that, not are. The same thing with the titans and Pacman, if so thinks it makes us look stupid we drafted pacman and he plays for us than thats there promblem and there just a fool for thinking that the only players on this team are pacman clones, because there not. If you think Pacman needs to be locked up, then there another 200 players in the NFL thats need to be also.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suspend him for the year. This needs to stop. And stop soon.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
yeah, what Haynesworth did is by far worse than anything Pac-Man as done, especially as it concerns the NFL.
Didn't he supposedly punch a stripper and tell a bouncer he would be dead at the end of the night and was then shot a couple hours later and left crippled.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

He should be suspended for one year. Then maybe he'll get his act together. Odell Thurman was suspended for one year and he didn't have half the arrests as Pacman Jones.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer he just be executed, but I guess this will do.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
Okay, I don't even know where to start with this...

Honestly, the one major problem with your argument is that, guess what? Smoking marijuana is AGAINST THE LAW! Buying alcohol for minors is AGAINST THE LAW! That's why some people might "give a flying [expletive deleted]"...

Now, don't give me any of this "athletes don't get special treatment"... are you serious!? I mean, look at people like Kobe Bryant or Tank Johnson are charged with crimes and are able to play children's games all over the country. You or I gets charged with any crime like them, we'd be thrown in jail faster than you can say "I'm innocent". And you think that we'd be able to be free to go play football or basketball and earn money? Forget it! If I was ever charged with a crime, I'd be lucky to bond out, and then be able to find a second job. Even if I wasn't found guilty, I'd be lucky to find another employer.

And this is what gets me the most, the fact that you think that people want "athletes to be prosecuted harsher than regular citizens". This is hilarious! If anything, I think that athletes more often than not get just a slap on the wrist than "regular" people. Usually, regular people get more jail time than celebrities.

I'm sick, physically sick, that great people like Tiki Barber, Peyton Manning, and Warrick Dunn (and notice I said people, not just athletes...) are always overshadowed by "gangsta" wannabes like Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, and Pacman Jones.
OK, well I break the law when I J-walk. Im not 21 yet and Ive drank alcohol how many times? Thats against the law every time. And who have you ever known that didnt drink before 21? My point, they are minor crimes. Its not a big deal. If you get caught, it is a minor punishment, and this is coming from someone who has been caught. I got a public defender, Im not a celebrity or anything, but I work the system and the possesion charges get dropped as long as I comply. Athletes do the same thing. Honestly, if you or any other fan in the world is seriously upset by Chris Henry smoking some weed, you need to get a life. No joke. Yeah, the authorities will care and it will get dealt with but for god sake why would I give a rats ass if he smokes some weed or buys some alcohol for some one whos under 21 as if these are some terrible things???

Kobe Bryant didnt get special treatment. The case got dropped because she wouldnt take the stand. The difference b/w an athlete and an average joe? The athlete has money to post bond, the athlete has money to hire a good lawyer, and the athlete also happens to be one of the best people in the world at his job. Welcome to the way of the world. Anyone with money who has a good job that they are good at will enjoy these same luxuries if they get in trouble with the law, whether they are an athlete, businessman, writer, stock broker, doctor, actor, celebrity, etc. If youre a construction worker or a bottom of the rung type worker at some office job and you get arrested they'll fire you because youre easily replaceable. They are in a fortunate position in life, they have so much going for them its not as easy for their lives to come apart. Thats just the world we live in. But you act like the judges or DA see that the defendant is an athlete and decide not to press charges. Jamal Lewis went to jail for a phone conversation involving him setting up a drug deal from before he was even in the league, Tank Johnson is in jail right now. All these guys, Chris Henry, etc they get brought into jail just like anyone else would and then they post bond and get out.

And I do mean that some people want these athletes to get penalized beyond what regular people would be. They want Pac-Man to be made an example, they want him to get locked up for a long time. But if it was you or me who had done what Pac-Man has done we wouldnt be convicted of anything either, at least not yet.

And that last part about Warrick Dunn, Tiki Barber, etc. Yeah, its true they are great people, and its a shame there arent more of them out there. But wake up, not everyone is gonna be that good of a person. Thats just the real world. The pool of players in the NFL is not a group of saints, some are gonna have problems, big and small. Its a shame that we choose to spend more time talking about Pac-Man and Chris Henry than Warrick Dunn and the great things he does off the field. I wholeheartedly agree. But we should blame that on Pac-Man? We need to blame the media, we need to blame ourselves for choosing to make a celebrity out of Pac-Man for his off-field troubles and for focusing on that. Its not like he wants all this attention from the media. Thats what we do in the football media nowadays, we focus on players with problems 100x as much as players who are shining examples. And tossing one out of the league doesnt fix that problem, cuz this is the real world and there will always be people with problems, and some of those people will be proffesional athletes and we're never gonna get rid of it completely. If it was that easy, no one would do crime anymore because of the threat of going to jail.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy ordered his cronies to shoot somebody, and they did. It's a joke that anyone can defend him. He is scum. Forget football, think about real life.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
Didn't he supposedly punch a stripper and tell a bouncer he would be dead at the end of the night and was then shot a couple hours later and left crippled.
where do you get this stuff? I have not heard anything anywhere about him punching a stripper or telling a bouncer he would be dead or anything of the sort. We have absolutely no idea if Pac-Man knew the shooter in any way at all. We dont know why the bouncer got shot. What you are bringing in there is nothing but some he-said she-said rumors that are completely unsubstantiated and we all know we cant believe every damn thing we hear.

And what I mean is what tarnishes the image of the NFL more? A player getting into a bar fight off the field? Or a player stomping the head of another player durring a nationally broadcast game. You wanna talk about role models for kids and showing kids how the game is supposed to be played and all that, it cant get worse than that. On the field is when these guys are expected to be doing right and being an example. We cant expect them to be role models 24/7/365. It would be nice but its unrealistic.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Best point in the whole thread. If they're going to suspend Pacman they should suspend the walking gun locker Tank Johnson.
Umm..they are going to suspend Tank.

Old 03-24-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman is obviously gulity. What do we got here a bunch of lawyers?

1 year suspension? fantastic. And BTW, if Pacman sues the NFL, do you really think that any owner would allow him to be brought into their team?
Old 03-24-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

he desevres maybe a half a seasons suspension. He hasnt been convicted of anything, but he turns up in the wrong place a the wrong time so much that it cant be a coincindence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Angry

Quote:
where do you get this stuff? I have not heard anything anywhere about him punching a stripper or telling a bouncer he would be dead or anything of the sort. We have absolutely no idea if Pac-Man knew the shooter in any way at all. We dont know why the bouncer got shot. What you are bringing in there is nothing but some he-said she-said rumors that are completely unsubstantiated and we all know we cant believe every damn thing we hear.

And what I mean is what tarnishes the image of the NFL more? A player getting into a bar fight off the field? Or a player stomping the head of another player durring a nationally broadcast game. You wanna talk about role models for kids and showing kids how the game is supposed to be played and all that, it cant get worse than that. On the field is when these guys are expected to be doing right and being an example. We cant expect them to be role models 24/7/365. It would be nice but its unrealistic.
this happened at the NBA all star game, it happened. he also bit a cop, spits in womens faces. and smokes marijuana,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
he desevres maybe a half a seasons suspension. He hasnt been convicted of anything, but he turns up in the wrong place a the wrong time so much that it cant be a coincindence.
Well i guess they need to suspended Henry for two to three season. And ayleast a year for anyone with an DUI, gun charges, hell maybe even a speeding ticket. Edit

Last edited by smittyjs : 03-24-2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: This post wasn't direct just to you by any means.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
this happened at the NBA all star game, it happened. he also bit a cop, spits in womens faces. and smokes marijuana,
Who doesn't in the NFL LOL

Old 03-24-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Oh just stop it. You wouldn't care if you weren't a Titans fan. Pacman is the leagues biggest embaressment. He's a thug. They have the right to do whatever they want, and as fans, most of us support that.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Oh just stop it. You wouldn't care if you weren't a Titans fan. Pacman is the leagues biggest embaressment. He's a thug. They have the right to do whatever they want, and as fans, most of us support that.
Oh stop your comment on something well above your head, i wouldn't care if they suspended him a year(as stated in the titans thread), but if your going to suspened him, then your going to need to suspend(which most NFL fan would start whinning at that moment).

Old 03-24-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

I agree with smitty, if you're going to suspend Pacman there is at least fifty other guys who should be suspended as well. Don't make Pacman the fall guy for the whole league.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran

Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I agree with smitty, if you're going to suspend Pacman there is at least fifty other guys who should be suspended as well. Don't make Pacman the fall guy for the whole league.
Why not, it has to start with someone, and right now, he's the "poster boy"!

Should one of those "50" transgress again, then lets hope the lge throws the book at them too!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's how I feel about it, and I'm not exactly a Titans fan. I just see it as the Pandora's Box that the league doesn't want to open.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To all you wannabe lawyers out there. Study more, and talk less.

An employer has every right to fire you for any reason that is NOT related to Race, Religion, Sex, Age or Handicap. Period.

If I, as an employer, want to fire an employee because I feel they tarnish the image of my company I have every right to do so.

In fact, if those of you arguing this point, had ever had a corporate job, you would realize just this. You would realize that employers will fire people for being late 1 time to work. They don't HAVE to fire you, but they are perfectly abliged to if they wish.

Get off your high horses, trying to spout legal conerns that you clearly have no grasp of, and learn the facts before you post.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they want to impose their own set of laws that extend off the playing field, then the NFL should at the very least clean the slate and let everyone start from scratch - I just don't see how you can lay down the NFL law on one person who did something before it came about and not everyone else. Where is the cut off point and why is that the cut off point?
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote