Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good story to read my man, this economy is killing everyone. Im blessed enough to be going to school on a baseball scholarship to help my parents out with my education, because right now we are not set so well financially, and there is no way we would be able to afford it without getting some help.

My dad builds houses and that is not the best position to be in right now, not many people have enough, or are wanting to buy a new house. My mom didnt go to college and for some reason has no interest in keeping the same job for more than a couple months, so we have been in the downgrading process....my dad just had to get rid of his truck and we have been on the verge of losing our house, so the ultimate goal on my part is to get drafted this upcoming season and make baseball a living.

Obviously getting drafted and playing pro ball has always been a dream, but now i am much more focused, and much more motivated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote