Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-28-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I want him to succeed, I really do. It's bad enough we have character guys on the college and pro level who never get on the right track. I just hope he looks at Michael Vick's situation and say hey I can 360 my life and get back on the right track if he can do it. "O LET DO IT"!!!!!!!!!
i get it...
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:15 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Think of players who are really fast who need a lot of development on their coverage skills.
AKA players Mark Stoops turns into 1st Rounders.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:55 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So glad this kid isn't a Gator. Congrats, FSU.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:08 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
So glad this kid isn't a Gator. Congrats, FSU.
Is it official yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next big thing to hit FSU campus....... http://twitter.com/DemarDorsey7/stat...38261904859138

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 02-13-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Demar Dorsey will be playing at Grand Rapids Community College.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011021...sey=nav%7Chead

If find it interesting that he is going to play up here in Michigan, I guess he really does want to get his life turned around. If he gets his act together I wouldn't mind seeing him at Michigan. Before anybody criticizes me for saying that, I am fully aware of his past.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver & Blue View Post
Looks like Demar Dorsey will be playing at Grand Rapids Community College.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011021...sey=nav%7Chead

If find it interesting that he is going to play up here in Michigan, I guess he really does want to get his life turned around. If he gets his act together I wouldn't mind seeing him at Michigan. Before anybody criticizes me for saying that, I am fully aware of his past.
I don't believe sh*t until it stinks......He has to play a down for me to buy into it.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 02-13-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I don't believe sh*t until it stinks......He has to play a down for me to buy into it.
We'll see if he really does go through with it, I am hoping he does since he has a lot of talent and was letting it go to waste.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Dorsey has the talent to be a star prospect, but I'm tired of keep hearing he is enrolling at a school & never do. Just the thought of this irritates me, because I have the feeling it will be something else to come up to hold him back.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 02-13-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demar won't ever play at Michigan, regardless of how he does at GRCC. With that said, I am really glad to hear that he's trying to turn his life around. A lot of people aren't real familiar with some of the details in regards to his background growing up. To say that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd is a MASSIVE understatement.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Demar won't ever play at Michigan, regardless of how he does at GRCC. With that said, I am really glad to hear that he's trying to turn his life around. A lot of people aren't real familiar with some of the details in regards to his background growing up. To say that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd is a MASSIVE understatement.
Enlighten us all about his background.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 05-26-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Do we officially write him off now that he does not create any buzz?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger