Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
SDE
Rookie

SDE needs more cowbell.
Default VEGAS: Divisonal Playoffs

After winning some major units on the Ravens versus the spread and the Packers on the money line today, I'm inspired to sprinkle some more units next week.

Here is how Vegas is calling it so far:

Where do you guys see value? Where will you be sprinking? I'm still thinking about it and I want to see how the lines move but I'll be duplicating some units next weekend I'm sure. :D
SDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im parlaying the money line for sea and nyj
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SDE
Rookie

SDE needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
im parlaying the money line for sea and nyj
The way these playoffs have gone so far, that might not be a bad idea. ;P
Old 01-09-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take that line in the Bears-Seahawks game.
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprising to see the Bears favored by so much after losing to the Seahawks earlier this season.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have full trust in Atlanta.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont gamble.

but say I throw 20 bucks on the Ravens. what do the scores need to be for me to win $. The steelers are -3 so if the steelers win by 1 I would still win money wouldnt I?
Old 01-09-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SDE
Rookie

SDE needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Surprising to see the Bears favored by so much after losing to the Seahawks earlier this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'd take that line in the Bears-Seahawks game.
That's the game I'm focusing on right now. Bears have shown the ability to self-destruct and the Seahawks looked awfully good last game and, as mentioned, have already beat the Bears.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The GB line opening at -2 (or -1 elsewhere) is VERY interesting. Essentially, Vegas is saying GB is 1 or 2 points better than Atlanta.

That line won't get up to 3 and I wouldn't be shocked to see it get to GB -1 on the road, which is nuts.

The Pats line screams New England (rivalry game in the Divisional round at -8? - wow).

Of course I like Seattle to keep it close but I'm an idiot.

And at first glance I like the Packers and the Steelers. But who the hell knows. At this level, the games are so ******* important and every single play is huge that it's tough to get an easy prediction.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
i dont gamble.

but say I throw 20 bucks on the Ravens. what do the scores need to be for me to win $. The steelers are -3 so if the steelers win by 1 I would still win money wouldnt I?
Yes, as long as the Ravens either win or keep it within 2 points. If they lose by a FG it's a push.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you gamble online? If so how/where?
Old 01-10-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really like any of those lines.

Personally I think the Steelers are just slightly better than the Ravens but can easily see the Ravens winning, so Ravens +3 is probably the better bet, imo.

I like the Packers to win but a +2 line is a nothing line, I think it is close though. Wouldn't surprise me if either team won but I'd be surprised if it was a shootout or a one sided game.

I actually like the Jets to keep it competitive against the Pats, especially after their last sorry as effort. I think they can cover that line.

Seattle are capable of covering the Bears, as someone who was fairly certain they'd cover last week I feel similarly about the Bears. They matchup decently with them and could quite easily beat them, though I would pick Bears H2H probably.

Tough matchups though, I struggle to see any good value bets amongst it.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:54 AM    (permalink
BearsFan
Rookie

BearsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the Ravens, Jets, Falcons, and Bears.
BearsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:07 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Jets +8.5.

http://www.centsports.com/

I apologize is Scott doesn't want this posted but this site is legal in the USA. You start with a dime provided by advertisers and you are free to bet on anything and build it up.

Last edited by Scotty D : 01-10-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote