Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Good morning...I see the assassins have failed."
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Let's roll."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:15 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bull****. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick."

- Dave Chappelle
Old 10-01-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again...Man I love being a turtle."

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Hertz: My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?

Hammerson: Do you know why Americans love guns, Mr. Hertz? And it's got nothing to do with all that phallic mumbo-jumbo, "cockin' your gun." No, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a ***** can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand. Now, I'm hopin' you're not just a ***** with a gun in your hand.
Mr. Hertz: Oh no, sir. No, no, I am not. I'm a tough guy with a ***** in my hand.

Ken: Coming up?
Ray: What's up there?
Ken: The view.
Ray: The view of what? The view of down here? I can see that down here.
Ken: Ray, you are about the worst tourist in the whole world.
Ray: Ken, I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was ********, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't.

Ken: Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a ****. You're a **** now, and you've always been a ****. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger ****. Maybe have some more **** kids.
Harry: [furious] Leave my kids ******* out of it! What have they done? You ******* retract that bit about my **** ******* kids!
Ken: I retract that bit about your **** ******* kids.
Harry: Insult my ******* kids? That's going overboard, mate!
Ken: I retracted it, didn't I?

Ray: One *** beer for my *** friend, one normal beer for me because I am normal.

Yuri Orlov: There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

Yuri Orlov: Can I go now? You got nothing on me. Except cuffs.

"If I found a job, a project an idea or a person that I wanted-I'd have to depend on the whole world. Everything has strings leading to everything else. We're all so tied together. We're all in a net, the net is waiting and we're all pushed into it by one single desire."

“To sell your soul is the easiest thing in the world. That’s what everybody does every hour of his life. If I asked you to keep your soul – would you understand why that’s much harder?”

“This was pity – this complete awareness of a man without worth or hope, this sense of finality…there was a shame in this feeling his own shame that he should have to pronounce suc judgment upon a man; that he should know an emotion which contained no shred of respect…there must be something terribly wrong with a world in which this monstrous feeling is called a virtue.”

“Now I can make what I want of it: a bow, a spear, a cane…That’s the meaning of life.”

“What you feel in the presence of a thing you admire is just one word – ‘Yes’. The affirmation, the acceptance, the sign of admittance. And that ‘Yes’ is more than an answer to one thing, it’s a kind of ‘Amen’ to life, to the earth that holds this thing, to the thought that created it, to yourself for being able to see it. But the ability to say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ is the essence of all ownership. It’s your ownership of your own ego. Your soul…[which] has a single basic function – the act of valuing…everything to which you grant your love to is yours.”

Female reporter: If you could've found out what Rosebud meant, I bet that would've explained everything.
Thompson: No, I don't think so; no. Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something he couldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explained anything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guess Rosebud is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.

Charles Foster Kane: You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars *next* year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years.

Charles Foster Kane: This gentleman was saying...
Boss Jim Gettys: I am not a gentleman. I don't even know what a gentleman is.

Charles Foster Kane: As Charles Foster Kane who owns eighty-two thousand, six hundred and thirty-four shares of public transit - you see, I do have a general idea of my holdings - I sympathize with you. Charles Foster Kane is a scoundrel. His paper should be run out of town. A committee should be formed to boycott him. You may, if you can form such a committee, put me down for a contribution of one thousand dollars.

Charles Foster Kane: Read the cable.
Bernstein: "Girls delightful in Cuba. Stop. Could send you prose poems about scenery, but don't feel right spending your money. Stop. There is no war in Cuba, signed Wheeler." Any answer?
Charles Foster Kane: Yes. "Dear Wheeler: you provide the prose poems. I'll provide the war."

I'm going to stop now before I make myself go re-watch Citizen Kane, I've already got La Dolce Vita and Satirycon on docket for today if I decide to be productive.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-02-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I neither believe nor disbelieve. I either know or I do not."
-Richard Leigh (I think...might've been Michael Baigent)

Quote:
"Okay, here's the deal, I'm not here to waste your time. Okay, I certainly hope you're not here to waste mine, so I'm gonna keep this short. Become an employee of this firm, you will make your first million within 3 years. Okay, I'm gonna repeat that, you will make a million dollars, within three years of your first day of employment at J.T. Marlin. There's no question as to whether you become a millionaire working here. The only question is, how many times over. You think I'm joking....I am not joking. I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? Lemme tell ya, its a weird thing to say: I am a ******* millionaire. And guess how old I am...27, you know what that makes me here? A ******* senior citizen. This firm is entirely comprised of people your age, not mine. Lucky for me, I happen to be very ******* good at my job or I'd be out of one. You guys are the new blood. You are the future swinging dicks of this firm. Now you all look money hungry and that's good. Anybody who tells you that money is the root of all evil, doesn't ******* have any. They say money can't buy happiness. Look at the ******* smile on my face! Ear to ear baby! You want details, fine. I drive a Ferrari 355 Cabriolet. What's up? (he slides his keys across the long boardroom table) I have a ridiculous house at the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all, I am liquid. So now you know what's possible, let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your ******* ass off at this firm. We want winners here, not pikers. A piker walks at the bell. A Piker asks how much vacation time you get in the first year. Vacation time? People come to work at this firm for one reason, to become filthy rich, that's it. We're not here to make friends, we're not saving the ******* manatees here guys. You want vacation time, go teach third grade at a public school.
Okay, first three months at the firm are as a trainee, you'll make 150 dollars a week. After you've done training, you take the series seven, you pass that, you become a junior broker and you're opening accounts for your team leader. You open forty accounts you start working for yourself, the sky's the limit. A word or two about being a trainee, your friends, parents, other brokers, they're gonna give you **** about it, it's true, a 150 a week, that's not a lot of money. Pay them no mind. You need to learn this business and this is the time to to do it.
Once you pass the test, none of that's gonna matter. Your friends are ****. You tell em you made 25 grand last month they're not gonna ******* believe you. **** them! **** 'em! Parents don't like the life you lead. **** your mom and dad. See how it feels when you're making their ******* Lexus payments. Now go home and think about it. Think about whether or not this is really for you. If you decide that it isn't, listen, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. This is not for everyone. But if you really want this, you call me on Monday and we'll talk. Just don't waste my ******* time......Okay, that's it."
-Ben Affleck as Jim Young in Boiler Room
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:20 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a man, I'm 40!!!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 05:21 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the **** kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ******* difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?"
Old 10-03-2010, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
"I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the **** kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ******* difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?"
Best... monologue.... ever! I love that movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ten charactersssssss

Quote:
Floating down a river… we are all floating down a river, a river with a current that is inevitably constant. It’s not depressing, but beautiful in nature. Race, religion, sexual orientation, income, it doesn’t matter. Every single person on this Earth is all floating down the same river. A river of hope and uncertainty that when our collective lives are over, are searching for the same thing: Self-worth. Is my life worthwhile? For some, self-worth comes when you ascend to Heaven after you die. For others, it’s reincarnating as a different person based on what you did in your previous life. I’m not saying that everyone needs to go out and be perfect citizens, because that’s not what it’s about either. Whoever or whatever gave us a life to live GAVE us exactly that. YOUR life to live the way YOU want it. The self-worth that you are inevitably searching for will not come if you get perfect A’s in school and make $500,000 a year for the rest of your life. That is a pre-determined, obtuse way of looking at self-worth. As we all paddle our own oar down the river, we will find what we are looking for when we realize that only you can tell yourself that you have led a good life, not a number on your bank statement, or how many cars you have. So the next time someone tries to tell you what you should be doing, ignore them. If it's important to you, you'll do it. At least that’s just my way of looking at things.

Last edited by djp : 10-04-2010 at 03:37 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mo' bettah quotes:

God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

Behind every great fortune is a grand & terrible crime.
VOLTAIRE

One loses a point from his IQ for every year spent on the West Coast.
TRUMAN CAPOTE

If the Pentagon had listened to my advice back in the 60s there would be a Disney World in Cuba right now.
DONALD WESTLAKE

Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate over principle.

I drink to make other people interesting.
GEORGE JEAN NATHAN

Alcohol has led to the creation of many great inventions ..... like the taser.
DAVE ATELL

Just b/c you are a character doesn't mean you have character.
ANON.

Ridicule has been the strongest weapon in human history.
SAUL ALINSKY

Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in.
RICHARD JENI

In this world a man must be either a hammer or an anvil.
H.W. LONGFELLOW

Always do sober what you said you would do drunk.... that will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
HEMINGWAY

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
EINSTEIN

It takes a heap of living in a house to make a home.
ANON.

There are things in the saddle which ride mankind.

Life is a series of surprises.
R. W. EMERSON

The amateur works hard so he'll do it right once; the real pro works hard so he'll never do it wrong.
DICK VERMEIL

Life is divided into the horirble & the miserable.
WOODY ALLEN

It used to be that being crazy meant something, now everyone's crazy.
CHARLES MANSON

I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.
PETER DEVRIES

Isn't it amazing how someone so obviously stupid can be right 100% of the time?
JOKE TOLD ABOUT MGMT. AT WORK

When they put together the original Oakland Raiders, they cleaned out every bar in the South & every jail in Texas.
JIM MURRAY

Better to be a has been than a never was.
BLACKIE WHITE, aka GUY JUKE, Austin Artist & alt. country bass player

Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like pimps.
KEN HICKS

I've discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or my foot touches a piece of seaweed.
KEVIN JAMES

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
HUNTER S. THOMPSON

I am a Californian: I love animals & hate people.
ANON.

In Texas, we do not hold expectations from the holders of public office; it's mostly occupied by crooks, dorks, & the comatose.
MOLLY IVINS

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday .... was it worth it?
ANON.

The longer I live, the stranger life gets.
Lassiter, The Virginian

Last edited by LizardState : 10-13-2010 at 03:38 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Mo' bettah quotes:

God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

Behind every great fortune is a grand & terrible crime.
VOLTAIRE

One loses a point from his IQ for every year spent on the West Coast.
TRUMAN CAPOTE

If the Pentagon had listened to my advice back in the 60s there would be a Disney World in Cuba right now.
DONALD WESTLAKE

Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate over principle.

I drink to make other people interesting.
GEORGE JEAN NATHAN

Alcohol has led to the creation of many great inventions ..... like the taser.
DAVE ATELL

Just b/c you are a character doesn't mean you have character.
ANON.

Ridicule has been the strongest weapon in human history.
SAUL ALINSKY

Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in.
RICHARD JENI

In this world a man must be either a hammer or an anvil.
H.W. LONGFELLOW

Always do sober what you said you would do drunk.... that will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
HEMINGWAY

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
EINSTEIN

It takes a heap of living in a house to make a home.
ANON.

There are things in the saddle which ride mankind.

Life is a series of surprises.
R. W. EMERSON

The amateur works hard so he'll do it right once; the real pro works hard so he'll never do it wrong.
DICK VERMEIL

Life is divided into the horirble & the miserable.
WOODY ALLEN

It used to be that being crazy meant something, now everyone's crazy.
CHARLES MANSON

I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.
PETER DEVRIES

Isn't it amazing how someone so obviously stupid can be right 100% of the time?
JOKE TOLD ABOUT MGMT. AT WORK

When they put together the original Oakland Raiders, they cleaned out every bar in the South & every jail in Texas.
JIM MURRAY

Better to be a has been than a never was.
BLACKIE WHITE, aka GUY JUKE, Austin Artist & alt. country bass player

Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like pimps.
KEN HICKS

I've discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or my foot touches a piece of seaweed.
KEVIN JAMES

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
HUNTER S. THOMPSON

I am a Californian: I love animals & hate people.
ANON.

In Texas, we do not hold expectations from the holders of public office; it's mostly occupied by crooks, dorks, & the comatose.
MOLLY IVINS

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday .... was it worth it?
ANON.

The longer I live, the stranger life gets.
Lassiter, The Virginian
I like the act that Kevin James says that quote in. That is when he is mentioning how the worst sport ever is water skiing and how his friends will scream "Try to stand up!" whenever he wipes out the second the boat moves. I suck at water skiing as much as Kevin James does the few times I tried it so that act made me laugh.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is a line from a song I've always loved that has been stuck in my head for a few days now, it goes:

I see a blank notebook page
and it's my life and there is
nothing I can think to write
I fear the thought of not sensing a thing

and I feel as if there is a lesson I can plan based on this for the beginning of next school year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
mitchaldavis
Rookie

mitchaldavis hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Like many of you, I collect quotations, I love. This is my first 5 election:
* A day to do something to make you afraid. - Eleanor Roosevelt
* It is difficult to get the news from poems, but men die miserably every day what is found, the lack of William Carlos Williams
* Seed not the same can not be transmitted to the ground roots up. - Proverbs from an ancient Egyptian temple
* For poetry is not words, after all, but for the cold fire, the rope down, lost, what is needed, such as bread in the pockets of hunger. Mary Oliver
* Not only the desire for water, water, and for thirst. - Rumi
mitchaldavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Bunch of slack-jawed ******* around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

Blaine

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I will not anything that is green." - Kurt Cobain

"It's primetime for crimetime." - Super Troopers

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much anything from the Office or Muhammad Ali.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You have to be realistic about terrorism. Certain groups of people, certain groups, Muslim fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists, and just plain guys from Montana, are going to continue to make life in this country very interesting for a long, long time."

-George Carlin

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote