Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-12-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...198597&id=4153
Quote:
Calvin Johnson has hit escalator clauses in his contract that spiked his 2011 salary from roughly $4 million to $10.45 million. His 2012 salary also skyrocketed from $4.6 million to $12.42 million. The 2011 salary is guaranteed, but the Lions may look to renegotiate this offseason. Regardless, Megatron is well worth $10-plus million per season. Still just 25, the most physically gifted receiver in football ranked in the top ten in the league in receiving yards and touchdowns in 2010 despite playing with three different quarterbacks and just three starts of Matt Stafford.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:45 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Tulloch & Nnamdi Asomugha are popular in this thread I see ... both solid players & both at positions of need for Detroit.

I am throwing another FA name out there. Carl Nicks G - Saints. This guy is going to be hard for New Orleans to keep with the $$ they recently shelled out at the other G spot for Jahri Evans. Just another wrinkle. Again, I am not a fan of this ideology, but Stephen Peterman is likely a Lion for the next couple of seasons. BOO! :o) (Schwartz has praised him & his contract is still valid) Just sort of seeing what everyone thought of the Nicks & the idea of him as a Lion.

Any chance?
Old 01-13-2011, 08:30 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicks would be fantastic and a definite upgrade over Penalty-son, but I don't know if it would happen. If the Lions plan on spending money on a guard, I'd hope it would be Mankins.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:56 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Nicks would be fantastic and a definite upgrade over Penalty-son, but I don't know if it would happen. If the Lions plan on spending money on a guard, I'd hope it would be Mankins.
Mankins over Nicks ... huh.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I'm not opposed to an upgrade at RG, Peterman did play through a fairly significant foot injury for a good portion of the season. That may help explain his lack of push in run blocking and some of his penalties (trying to gain an edge bc of his foot). It may be in our best interest to just roll with Peterman as long as he comes back healthy. Our line seems to be building some continuity that should hopefully progress further next season.
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without making any changes to the OLine, how can an improved running game be expected?

Have to get one new starter.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Without making any changes to the OLine, how can an improved running game be expected?

A healthy Jahvid Best. I really don't think the running game was that much of a concern towards the end of the season. Linehan did a great job of mixing in Stefan Logan, Morris, and a hobbled Best. Is Felton that great of a blocking FB? I really don't pay much attention to him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

In addition to a healthy Best, a healthy Stafford in turn helps the run game too. Getting leads on teams helps the run game :o) Carl Nicks or Logan Mankins helps the run game. Even in 09 when Peterman had a good season I was not a fan. His pass blocking (short arms) is below avg.
Pre-snap penalties are uncalled for on the line. (especially G) the freak'n ball is RIGHT next to you!! That goes for you to Corey Williams. You are a bad man on the field, but clean it up please. Most penalized defensive player in the NFL. Not a good title to carry.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The O-line simply could not open any holes up between the tackles, period. If anyone has the ability to squirt through little openings, it would have been Jahvid. If we do not upgrade the interior (hi Raiola and Peterman), then we need a back in the mould of Blount to crash his way through the line. One or the other imho.

As far as blaming Peterson's injury for his false starts and general retardedness this season, I'm not buying. Dude flat out killed some important drives on his own this year. Like, several.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:05 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
The O-line simply could not open any holes up between the tackles, period. If anyone has the ability to squirt through little openings, it would have been Jahvid. If we do not upgrade the interior (hi Raiola and Peterman), then we need a back in the mould of Blount to crash his way through the line. One or the other imho.

As far as blaming Peterson's injury for his false starts and general retardedness this season, I'm not buying. Dude flat out killed some important drives on his own this year. Like, several.
I am with you on both points noondog ...

Raiola is getting up there in years played ... & lets face it Detroit is due for a few position overhauls due to "retirement" (or lack of production) from likely LT, C & K in the next 2 season (my guess).

LT - Linehan/Schwartz obviously were high on Jason Fox to take him with a 4th rd pick & then have him sit all season. It appears (not 100% sold on the idea myself) that they may be grooming him to replace Backus? Wasted pick otherwise & a 1st round pick would be wise here in 2012. (finally)

C - We could get Pouncey, Wisniewski or O'Dowd in the 2nd 3rd round this year & be done with it ... if not this draft, I bet this is Dom's last season probably not by choice) so 2012 we grab his replacement in a higher round pick. Done.

K - Rayner is 50/50 to me on being Hanson's replacement. Jason is money in the 50 yd range FG's still, but for whatever reason his punch on touching back the kick-off's just does not seem to be there. Plus 2 surgery's in th past 2 seasons? Usually the Garza winner can be drafted in like the 6th round. Maybe let the Rayner/Hanson battel work itself out & 2012 we draft a kicker?

Most every other position on Detroit's roster is young, but father time is catching up to these 3 positions ... thsoe are my solutions.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

Sounds good. I would not mind getting a good C to replace Dom. He was getting beat a ton this past year and looked to struggle as much as Petermen without the injuries.

I think ODowd is a stud. Pouncey is gone in the first. Either Pitt or Philly will grab him IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

The C out of Oregon St looks pretty sweet too. No to a 1st rd C. Tough position to judge, the smarts must be there as well with so many line calls falling on him. That is one advantage Dom has, a dozen years in the system. but he has had a great career, I hope he does not try to hang on too long. (wink wink):o)
Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post

C - We could get Pouncey, Wisniewski or O'Dowd in the 2nd 3rd round this year & be done with it ... if not this draft, I bet this is Dom's last season probably not by choice) so 2012 we grab his replacement in a higher round pick. Done.
Pouncey has not played well at center, he should play guard. Wisniewski would be a great pick. I doubt Marcus Cannon falls to our second round pick but I would take him there.

I don't want to continue making excuses for Peterman but when a lineman has an injury like that he is going to try and jump early to get an edge and will hold to not get embarrassed. My one critique with this staff is the way they handle injuries. They play guys with injuries and try to bring them back early.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 01-14-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Pouncey has not played well at center, he should play guard. Wisniewski would be a great pick. I doubt Marcus Cannon falls to our second round pick but I would take him there.

I don't want to continue making excuses for Peterman but when a lineman has an injury like that he is going to try and jump early to get an edge and will hold to not get embarrassed. My one critique with this staff is the way they handle injuries. They play guys with injuries and try to bring them back early.
Agree on Pouncey. That 1 game he had like 7 snaps over the QB's head in shot gun! I thought Wisniewski was brilliant ... at G though the games I saw? I know he is versatile, I like that in an interior HOG :o)

Yeah Lions handling injuries has a bunch to do with lack of depth. Gandy & Gerberry aren't exactly on the cusp of being starters.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

a runner that can run between the tackles would make the running game better, our line was adequte enough to roll with them for one more season. I see the draft first round options:

CB = Anemic I think they will resign houston and go get one more corner in FA and then they will draft one if Prince falls, or unless Brandon Harris has a great combine.

DE = Most likely posistion we'll draft due to be value at number 13

OLB = I could see possibly Von Miller having a good draft combine, and looks like a prototypical coach schwartz type of player. Not a huge fan of Ayers and I dont really seem him as a fit.

HB = I honeslty can see a chance of us seeing Mark Ingram being drafted if they dont get a bruising back in UFA (ie. Michael Bush).

Last edited by nmb1114 : 01-14-2011 at 05:36 PM.
nmb1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:41 AM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there is any chance we take Ingram at 13. No way Mayhew is gonna use two 1st round picks on RB's in two years. RB's have by far the shortest careers of any position. Year after year good RB's are found in the middle rounds. Say no to Ingram..... but I do love the way he plays.
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

On the RB situation ... I would be game to draft another one if 1) we dealt or cut Morris or Smith 2) took said back in the mid rounds & 3) he was a bruiser, between the tackles guy.

Perfect fit? Allen Bradford USC 6-0 235, 4.5 40 yd dash guy with power, enough burst, vision, etc. He could be a great 5th round pick up. I would not go much higher in this draft for a RB, but given Bradford replaces Morris &/or Smith that would be a pretty dynamic back field. I think the Aaron Brown/Jerome Felton experiments are done.

Best
Bradford
Smith
Logan
Felton
Old 01-25-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

http://www.freep.com/article/2011012...-as-china-doll

“Stafford, good guy,” Follett said. “He’s a china doll right now. Anytime he gets hit, he goes down. But the kid is -- hopefully, it’s just patiently waiting for him, because the kid is an awesome talent. He has a tremendous arm. The throws that he makes during practice when no one can touch him, he looks like an All-American quarterback, but put him in a game, and you hit his shoulder. So hopefully, say a couple prayers, keep him healthy next year, and the Lions can do some damage in the NFC.”

<< is this past tense speak by Mr. Follett bitterness for how his season ended & maybe his career in Detroit? has he quietly been given his walking papers? >>

Dropping a bomb on a teammate (franchise QB) & talking about the team that currently pays you, not as "we" but as "the Lions"? It's like he is removed ... Sort of weird. But I guess so is Follett?! :o)

Comments?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.freep.com/article/2011012...-as-china-doll

“Stafford, good guy,” Follett said. “He’s a china doll right now. Anytime he gets hit, he goes down. But the kid is -- hopefully, it’s just patiently waiting for him, because the kid is an awesome talent. He has a tremendous arm. The throws that he makes during practice when no one can touch him, he looks like an All-American quarterback, but put him in a game, and you hit his shoulder. So hopefully, say a couple prayers, keep him healthy next year, and the Lions can do some damage in the NFC.”

<< is this past tense speak by Mr. Follett bitterness for how his season ended & maybe his career in Detroit? has he quietly been given his walking papers? >>

Dropping a bomb on a teammate (franchise QB) & talking about the team that currently pays you, not as "we" but as "the Lions"? It's like he is removed ... Sort of weird. But I guess so is Follett?! :o)

Comments?
It is really strange, it seems like hes frustrated with how the season turned for him and the team. The team, theoretically speaking, was a playoff team this year if Stafford stayed healthy, and as a fan it frustrates me so I can only imagine how it is for a player (especially for a player with such a mean streak as follett).

If news comes out later that Follett has been released or has to retire due to his injury, these quotes make a lot more sense to me, especially with a sense of bitterness.
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenLament View Post
It is really strange, it seems like hes frustrated with how the season turned for him and the team. The team, theoretically speaking, was a playoff team this year if Stafford stayed healthy, and as a fan it frustrates me so I can only imagine how it is for a player (especially for a player with such a mean streak as follett).

If news comes out later that Follett has been released or has to retire due to his injury, these quotes make a lot more sense to me, especially with a sense of bitterness.
It would be more ironic if Follett had to retire due to injury after making "china doll" comments about Stafford.

If Follett wasn't done by the time he made these comments... he probably is now. I don't think he is good enough to not cut for making bad comments to the press like this.
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From rotoworld:

Impending free agent SLB Stephen Nicholas indicated that he might be interested in playing for the Lions.

"A lot of good things out of that guy (Ndamukong Suh) was happening," he said. "I think they're definitely starting to turn things around." Nicholas, 27, held off first-round pick Sean Weatherspoon for a starting job in 2011, finishing with 72 tackles and an interception. He can cover tight ends on the strong side, which isn't an easy-to-find trait among veteran linebackers.

Detroit Free Press:
One free agent in Dallas for Super Bowl XLV -- at a major position of need for Detroit -- agreed that the Lions were "definitely on the right track" and said some defenders would jump at the chance to play with Ndamukong Suh.

"Oh, definitely," said Falcons outside linebacker Stephen Nicholas. "Suh had an awesome year this year. Moved people around, threw a couple people around. I seen one of his plays he was trying to kick a field goal. A lot of good things out of that guy was happening. I think they're definitely starting to turn things around."

Nicholas, who started most of the past two seasons in Atlanta, said he had not thought about potential landing spots if he didn't re-sign there, but his priority would be to go to a 4-3 team committed to winning.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's a must get kind of guy. not spectacular, but plugs a hole. it's not like mayhew to go into an offseason without signing free agents to cover our holes before a draft. this labor dispute is screwing things up, but as soon as he can I expect Nicholas and maybe a top available corner or olineman to sign with us.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He made 16M last year (roughly) & will fetch more than that on the open market as the #1 CB prospect ... happy hunting with Ford's $$ ...
He is a terrific talent, no question. I just still do not picture Detroit as the #1 off season option for a guy who could go anywhere. Still not picturing that :o)

I say draft the next potential Asomugha ... Did you see KC's secondary on Sunday? Filled with rookies & 2nd, 3rd year guys making plays. Strive for that .. .draft 2 CB's or a CB & S combo in the first 3 rounds that fits what Schwartz/Gun want. It's cheaper & you can mold them to your team. (ie Spievey) MM is proving he can hit on most of his draft picks, plus he was an NFL DB so he seems pretty dialed in at what he wants I believe.

He won't fetch $16M a year ... everyone laughed at the notion of paying a CB that kind of money when the deal went down, it was a classic Al Davis contract ... plus - it was a short term deal(3 years) and he's older now ... he'll probably fetch a handsome sum of money, obviously, but -- no where near that kind of mula.

Do I want him? YES! He's a premier defensive back and is like 30 or 31 years old .... he's a bigger CB at 6'2 and can play the run ... he has a future as a Charles Woodson type of player ... lock down CB that transitions to Safety ... get him!
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe he loves Cadillacs and was persuaded of the greatness of Detroit from Eminem?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
maybe he loves Cadillacs and was persuaded of the greatness of Detroit from Eminem?
This one is better

Shaun Rogers was cut and he's expressed interest in returning to Detroit before. Sammie Lee Hill is a better player than him now and he'd be our 4th DT in my opinion. Not a priority.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 02-11-2011 at 02:32 AM.