Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-13-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Michigan guys...

How confident are you that Hoke wants to bring in Soup and that he will come? I know he's a Michigan guy, I'm just hoping Hoke doesn't want him.
I haven't heard much about any of the coaching changes. Marino13 would probably be the best guy to answer this. It's a logical move, though.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Michigan guys...

How confident are you that Hoke wants to bring in Soup and that he will come? I know he's a Michigan guy, I'm just hoping Hoke doesn't want him.
he has been linked to coming back, and rumors are if Hoke asks him hell come back in a heart beat.

So far, there are 3 confirmed coaches for our new staff

OC-Al Borges
S&C- Aaron Wellman
and Jeff Hecklinski (who has been a QB coach, WR coach, RB coach, and recruiting coordinator so we will see what he does)

also sounds like Dan Ferrigno (ST and TE coach) is also coming.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like Mark Whipple to UConn reports were premature. It looks like Paul Pasqualoni will be the next head coach.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Seems like Mark Whipple to UConn reports were premature. It looks like Paul Pasqualoni will be the next head coach.
WTF mate?

How long has he been out of coaching?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
WTF mate?

How long has he been out of coaching?
He was coaching in the NFL. Once he left Syracuse he spent 3 years with the Dallas Cowboys, 2 years with the Miami Dolphins, and and finally one more year with the Cowboys.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-13-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Pasqualoni hire, dude did some good things at Syracuse.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami hires Jedd Fisch to be the OC. Fisch was the Gophers OC for one season and sucked major donkey ass.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, that and the lack of OCing experience are concerns, but the praise he's gotten from the coaches he worked under is very encouraging.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yep, that and the lack of OCing experience are concerns, but the praise he's gotten from the coaches he worked under is very encouraging.
Kind of expected Miami to offer Chow, supposedly he is trying to get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanford as expected promoted from within by replacing Harbaugh with Davd Shaw.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakam...ep-it-rolling/

Shaw is a local who is a former Stanford WR & asst.

Note his big smile in the press conferences, he's smiling b/c he inherited the best college QB in a decade in Luck.

With USC still in decline from NCAA sanction, Stanford will be the preseason Pac 12 favorite for 2011 as Oregon is losing 7 seniors from its defense alone.

Last edited by LizardState : 01-14-2011 at 02:08 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Kind of expected Miami to offer Chow, supposedly he is trying to get out.
That would have presumed Miami could afford to pay what Chow would ask.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Stanford as expected promoted from within by replacing Harbaugh with Davd Shaw.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakam...ep-it-rolling/

Shaw is a local who is a former Stanford WR & asst.

Note his big smile in the press conferences, he's smiling b/c he inherited the best college QB in a decade in Luck.

With USC still in decline from NCAA sanction, Stanford will be the preseason Pac 11 favorite for 2011 as Oregon is losing 7 seniors from its defense alone.
It is the pac 12 man :)

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is the pac 12 man :)
Utah not official until 2012, they changed the logo so I fixed it anyway.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Bill Blankenship is now the new head coach of Tulsa

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-14-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Utah not official until 2012, they changed the logo so I fixed it anyway.
Im pretty sure utah and colorado will be part of the conference next year...

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top...-HwYLP5rg.cspx

Quote:
Old 01-14-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Possibility of Norm Chow to take the OC job at Utah.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

That would be a good move. Is it true though that he's a lazy recruiter?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
That would be a good move. Is it true though that he's a lazy recruiter?
He was a very good recruiter at USC....but he may have changed when he went to UCLA.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was a very good recruiter at USC....but he may have changed when he went to UCLA.
Well at the time USC was the better job to have, and still is haha. I wouldn't say lazy but maybe couldn't get size up to USC in recruiting.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Rumor has it that LSU found the New OC.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
Rumor has it that LSU found the New OC.
no idea as to who?

Quote:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Several candidates are interviewing for the LSU OC job. Justin Fuente (OC of TCU) interviewed Friday and Steve Kragthorpe interviews tomorrow. I have also heard that Mike Sanford will be brought in for an interview as well.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-18-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Louisville has been buzzing lately, that its going to be Sanford.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Auburn has decided to take Frost's commitment.
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USF S&C Coach Ron McKeefery has been named to the same position at Tennessee.

Ron McKeefery Named FB Head S&C Coach - UTSports.com

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote