Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-29-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Shaq <23 points, <10 rebounds: PISTONS
Shaq >23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq >23 points, <10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq <23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT

Actual: 21, 9 --- guess I was wrong....

I didn't account for him missing 10 FTs....out of 15.....AKA 33%.....I expected at least 50%, guess that was too much...
Old 05-30-2006, 12:34 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Shaq <23 points, <10 rebounds: PISTONS
Shaq >23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq >23 points, <10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq <23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT

Actual: 21, 9 --- guess I was wrong....

I didn't account for him missing 10 FTs....out of 15.....AKA 33%.....I expected at least 50%, guess that was too much...
Wade is just that good. 8)
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:39 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrenMan007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
anyone else see culpepper sitting behind Flip?
Yep. Directly behind Flip.
I thought that was him.

Anyone see Posey almost destory Usher? And see Posey doestroy Hunter? Ha.

I've been 4 for 4 calling this series. I said Miami would win in 6, Detroit is gonna win the next game, and Miami will close it out in Miami.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Nerv

I hope Miami closes it out in 5, Im sick of watching this team it is too frustrating.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
I hope Miami closes it out in 5, Im sick of watching this team it is too frustrating.
Exactly. All my teams are out, so I'm hoping for a Pistons/Suns final. Nothing works out. :evil:
Old 05-30-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sick and tired of Rasheed Wallace bitching and moaning about every call that goes against him. In fact I'm sick and tired of both teams doing that, especially Gary Payton and Antoine Walker, well not Walker so much this series but he was really bad in the Chicago series.

I'll be rooting for the team out of the West though in the Finals. But for right now, Go Heat!!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:55 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes....D-Wade is the Albert Pujols of the NBA!!!!!!!!!!! We are taking this on Wednesday, if not we take it in 6!
Old 05-30-2006, 12:57 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Yes....D-Wade is the Albert Pujols of the NBA!!!!!!!!!!! We are taking this on Wednesday, if not we take it in 6!
I think if the Pistons take game 5 they could push it to 7. They need to get their damn heads in the game, and a win may do that. But yeah, they've just been out of it all Playoffs. :?
Old 05-30-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
I wish the Heat would just put us out of our misery already. I'm tired of these Pistons.
There playing like they dont give a ***********.
Thats why its so sad. If we lose I must now root for the Mavs.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
If we lose I must now root for the Mavs.
Wait, weren't you one of the Pistons fans bitching about people jumping on the Cavaliers bandwagon? Weird.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOnTheShore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
If we lose I must now root for the Mavs.
Wait, weren't you one of the Pistons fans bitching about people jumping on the Cavaliers bandwagon? Weird.
I hate the Mavs, but I want them to win over Miami. The way we are playing we have no chance to come back. I hate the Heat more than any other team and in a sense will be on the Mavs bandwagon because my hate for the Heat is so strong.