Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 01-08-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

found this pice on Cassel and his wife when he was still in NE....very gutsy opening line to his wife LOL
Old 01-08-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His wife is a super cutie. Good pull Matty C.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:15 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol is that his wife or his twin sister.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
lol is that his wife or his twin sister.
You just jealous tackle!

Old 01-08-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do you guys find those Chiefs "cartoons"? Like this one:

I have also seen a ton of ones with JC and McCluster

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Where do you guys find those Chiefs "cartoons"? Like this one:

I have also seen a ton of ones with JC and McCluster
there is an artist in KC named Chris Sembower that paints pictures of the chiefs each week. He calls them his "Posterized" series and they are numbers to 17 (17 weeks in the season, 1 per week). He does a great job. I had BK slightly tweek on of his paintings as my sig and I have previously used the Jamaal Charles game against Buffalo as another past sig. Check his stuff out. It's really good. And yes, he swears its all paintings no photo shop

here is his website http://www.chrissembower.com/

Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan : 01-08-2011 at 11:21 AM.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
His wife is a super cutie. Good pull Matty C.
Kelli Croyle has some serious competition for hottest wife on the Chiefs
Old 01-08-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on the sig?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the new sig is pretty effing sweet. It sounds like a law firm, Cassel, Charles, Bowe, Hali and Associates.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Tom Brady replaced by Matt Cassel on AFC Pro Bowl Roster
Old 01-20-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yep, he deserves it too, I'm happy for him.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wish cass was more consistent. He got rocked the last two games of the season.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
I just wish cass was more consistent. He got rocked the last two games of the season.
It has a lot to do with the weapons he has...hell, I'd go as far as to say it has everything to do with the weapons he has. If a team shuts down Bowe, there's no one else Cassel can go to. Moeaki's nice, but he only works when Bowe is working.

They need two more guys. An outside receiver on the other side, and a real slot receiver. McCluster needs to become more physically able to handle more snaps at RB, and continue to be a utility player...hopefully gravitating towards a Danny Woodhead/Kevin Faulk-type role.

I like Kevin Curtis a ton as a slot receiver, so I hope they keep him and use him in that capacity.

The OL is fine is Wiegmann comes back. OG is set with Lilja, Waters, and Asamoah. OT looks pretty solid with more improvement in the off-season from Richardson. A mid-round C would get the job done for the long-term success of the OL. If Wiegmann leaves, I think C is the #1 option at #21.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always love the input Nepg. I hope Dexter can become that type of player. hopefully even more explosive. His size might be what lacks him to be that utility type player.

I agree with you. Are you happy with Barry Richardson at Right tackle? He's got upside, but is it enough for him to be a legit starter?

Could we reach for a nose tackle prospect? We need a guy who can rotate with Sweet Ron.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think you reach for an NT. You either find the right guy, or you develop one. I'm really not worried about the position that much, though. I like how Ron's developed, and Smith was really good all along the DL all year long, too. Obviously, if there's "the right guy" there, then you do it, but it's not a position they should be particularly worried about. Ron's still fairly young and can continue to grow into the position, so they have time on their side.

On defense, they just need to get deeper. When they lost Lewis and McGraw, they were screwed. I don't think they lose to Denver with both of those guys healthy. Tyson Jackson seemed to turn a corner, but we'll see. You can never have too many 3-4 DLs, and there certainly will be some quality options at #21. That's my wager. DL or C (Pouncey?) depending on Wiegmann and the teams before them.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:33 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't think you reach for an NT. You either find the right guy, or you develop one. I'm really not worried about the position that much, though. I like how Ron's developed, and Smith was really good all along the DL all year long, too. Obviously, if there's "the right guy" there, then you do it, but it's not a position they should be particularly worried about. Ron's still fairly young and can continue to grow into the position, so they have time on their side.

On defense, they just need to get deeper. When they lost Lewis and McGraw, they were screwed. I don't think they lose to Denver with both of those guys healthy. Tyson Jackson seemed to turn a corner, but we'll see. You can never have too many 3-4 DLs, and there certainly will be some quality options at #21. That's my wager. DL or C (Pouncey?) depending on Wiegmann and the teams before them.
Smith did not look good at NT. He was much better at DE.

I agree the defense needs depth of talent. We are starting players I think are better suited to be rotation guys. Another factor is youth/inexperience. We are playing Vrable and McGraw because our depth is very green. We started two rookie safeties, an UDFA 2nd year ILB and the first guys off the bench were also rookie or 2nd year UDFA: Arenas, Studebaker, and Gilberry.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't disagree with any particular thing except drafting Pouncey to play Center. I don't like that fit and I think there are better Center prospects this year.

As far as NT goes, there are a few developmental guys who look promising but I don't see a Wilfork type guy, yet. There is still a lot of offseason left so maybe someone will jump out.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Obviously, if there's "the right guy" there, then you do it, but it's not a position they should be particularly worried about.
They should be to an extent. Edwards isn't the problem, but he ended up getting gassed out down the stretch and it showed in the run D at the end.

A good development NT would be smart to get.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Chiefs are still in a position where they can draft the best available and they will do well. They could upgrade at offensive line, wide receiver, defensive line, linebacker - as long as they get a pass rusher for the defense.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't disagree with any particular thing except drafting Pouncey to play Center. I don't like that fit and I think there are better Center prospects this year.

As far as NT goes, there are a few developmental guys who look promising but I don't see a Wilfork type guy, yet. There is still a lot of offseason left so maybe someone will jump out.
I like Kenrick Ellis in the 3rd or late 2nd for a 3-4 team.

That said, vidae, depending on how this whole mike brown/brad childress/carson palmer/bob bratkowski thing goes, can I join you and other chiefs fans :)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

That said, vidae, depending on how this whole mike brown/brad childress/carson palmer/bob bratkowski thing goes, can I join you and other chiefs fans :)
Of course my man.welcome aboard
Old 01-23-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

btw...where the heck is Splat?usually I'm the one who disappears for periods of time haha
Old 01-24-2011, 02:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

Absolutely! Welcome to Chiefs nation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
btw...where the heck is Splat?usually I'm the one who disappears for periods of time haha
idk, I pm'd him a while ago to see if everything was ok but didn't hear back. I hope nothing bad happened.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe they finally got Haley Williams' home address

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

is anyone else wondering what the hell is going on with the OC signing? Seriously, we have missed out on most of the big names that would fit our offense. Pretty much we are now left with a faux OC and Haley will be the true OC. Is that what he wanted the whole time? Take the reigns and be more involved with the O? His best year as HC, (i understand he has only had 2) came with a true OC and Haley taking less of a roll in the offense. I really hope Haley doesn't let his ego or offensive backround dominate this hire.