Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have any experience with motherboard that has onboard video? Obviously I want to disable it, has anyone had any problems with motherboards that had a difficult time disabling the onboard video chipset?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Does anyone have any experience with motherboard that has onboard video? Obviously I want to disable it, has anyone had any problems with motherboards that had a difficult time disabling the onboard video chipset?
There isnt an option to disable it in Bios?

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I have not, has someone here posted earlier, Diablo II has taken over my life for the time being. lol
Lmk if you decide to play on the USeast server.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have not, has someone here posted earlier, Diablo II has taken over my life for the time being. lol
I told you!!!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I told you!!!
That happened to me in 2001. Holy Sheeeeet did I waste a lot of time playing that stupid game.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I told you!!!
Yeah lol, what can I say Im getting ready D III.

Call me Blizzard fanboy if you want, but I havent been so stoked for a game in a long time.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There isnt an option to disable it in Bios?
That, or in the hardware profiles. I never buy mobo's with onboard video and hate dealing with them at work.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah lol, what can I say Im getting ready D III.

Call me Blizzard fanboy if you want, but I havent been so stoked for a game in a long time.
I'm a big fan of my video game expenditures already being planned. The Bioware games, Gears3, and D3. That's pretty much it. I'll probably Goozex RDR soon while it's still worth 1000 points. I don't know that I'll ever play it again.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I actually restarted playing D2 myself for fun. If either of you guys wish to play it online a bit just let me know! It's much more fun with others.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Tempted to start playing it again. But classes started up, so I best not.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HoN finals are being streamed right now.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/9768
Old 01-15-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
HoN finals are being streamed right now.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/9768
I should have gotten into that game when it first came out. I thought it'd be a passing fad until Ice Frog put out a true successor to DotA.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I should have gotten into that game when it first came out. I thought it'd be a passing fad until Ice Frog put out a true successor to DotA.
Well DotA 2 is coming.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Well DotA 2 is coming.
I know. I didn't play HoN initially because I didn't think it was that legit, then I got the itch to play that or LoL awhile back and then the DotA2 info started circulating...
Old 01-15-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

That was a crazy championship game. MSI was toying with SK (starting with the hero selection screen), but it almost backfired on them.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

I play LoL i just hate having to have 4 random people on my team and having to babysit them all game so I still haven't got to 30 yet. The amount of people who don't even know basic parts of the game (how to jungle, top is the ******* other solo lane not bot) makes me rage so I at least have to have one of my friends online so I'm guaranteed to have a competent jungler on my team.

Those games were pretty damn awesome to watch too. The MSI team was lights out.

Quote:
That was a crazy championship game. MSI was toying with SK (starting with the hero selection screen), but it almost backfired on them.
Ya they almost got a little too cute at the end there but when you're MSI you can do that I guess.

Last edited by Cicero : 01-15-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:46 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Woot got to play a couple games of LoL with Manyreason and Dan Dinh today. Playing with top level players against enemies who are good is so much more fun. The margin for error is so much less then in my normal **** suck games. People actually bait ganks, counter-jungle, teamfight for dragon, and don't get mindlessly picked off.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:18 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I've been playing a bit of LoL, myself. Haven't played any ranked matches because I'm just trying to learn the items and the heroes. I'm getting pretty decent with Kayle, but have probably been using her too much rather than to play others. I'm to the point where I don't die much, and my patience has increased greatly since I last played DotA (my weakness as a gamer has always been impatience).

The new hero, Rektar, seems pretty uber. I need to play more to get more IP so I can buy more heroes to always have access to. Any suggestions for heroes? I haven't read the LoL forums much because there's just so much (mostly useless) information.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Quote:
I've been playing a bit of LoL, myself. Haven't played any ranked matches because I'm just trying to learn the items and the heroes. I'm getting pretty decent with Kayle, but have probably been using her too much rather than to play others. I'm to the point where I don't die much, and my patience has increased greatly since I last played DotA (my weakness as a gamer has always been impatience).

The new hero, Rektar, seems pretty uber. I need to play more to get more IP so I can buy more heroes to always have access to. Any suggestions for heroes? I haven't read the LoL forums much because there's just so much (mostly useless) information.
Sivir (who is probably the strongest AD carry right now) and Sion are both cheap and really good carries. Zileans is cheap too and he's one of the best supports. Not taking price into consideration, I think Anivia is by far the strongest AP carry, Pantheon is a really good, Rammus ganks are unstoppable and he can soak up a ridiculous amount of damage late game, and Shen is the best non-jungler tank to have on a team with his AoE taunt and gloabal ult that saves lives and turns fights around.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Zod do you play DCUO?
Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Hey Zod do you play DCUO?
My kids have been burning that game up. Im real tempted to jump into it. At first before I seen the game played, I thought it was going to be a COH/COV rip off.

I was wrong, a few of the game mechanics are similar, but overall the structure is quite different.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been playing it... I really enjoy it. The reason i asked was because I was playing and got my ass handed to me by a guy with the name GenZod
Old 02-01-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ive been playing it... I really enjoy it. The reason i asked was because I was playing and got my ass handed to me by a guy with the name GenZod
ah i see lol

I imagine youll find several players with names similar to that.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who plays League of Legends, feel free to friend me ArtieBucco07039 if you cant handle random morons on your team. I'm not fantastic, but I know what I'm doing. Its a really good game in general, but I'm prety much biding my time for Dota2 like everyone else.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Skyrim gameplay trailer. This game is gonna rock!

pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote