Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Question Regarding the Senior Bowl Observations...

Is it me, or is Scott Wright's observations way off to what I am listening to on the NFL Network or other reports on rotoworld.com and sources like that.

Like, I am reading your blog (Scott Wright) and you say Colin Kaepernick looks awful. Everything I am hearing, and from Mike Mayock is saying he might have really boosted his stock and possibly best QB here. I read reports where Locker is struggling in the pocket with accuracy. I also watched the practices on NFL Network and I've seen Kaepernick make some pretty nice throws and impressed me most out of the other QBs.

Also, I am hearing Greg Jones is performing very well, but won't be suited to play IlB. He could be a beast at WLB and similar to Sean Weatherspoon, who was taken by the Falcons in the 1st round last year.

I respect Scott Wright's draft analysts and scouting reports on players, but I am just confused on part of what he's seeing differently right now.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote