Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-27-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Question Regarding the Senior Bowl Observations...

Is it me, or is Scott Wright's observations way off to what I am listening to on the NFL Network or other reports on rotoworld.com and sources like that.

Like, I am reading your blog (Scott Wright) and you say Colin Kaepernick looks awful. Everything I am hearing, and from Mike Mayock is saying he might have really boosted his stock and possibly best QB here. I read reports where Locker is struggling in the pocket with accuracy. I also watched the practices on NFL Network and I've seen Kaepernick make some pretty nice throws and impressed me most out of the other QBs.

Also, I am hearing Greg Jones is performing very well, but won't be suited to play IlB. He could be a beast at WLB and similar to Sean Weatherspoon, who was taken by the Falcons in the 1st round last year.

I respect Scott Wright's draft analysts and scouting reports on players, but I am just confused on part of what he's seeing differently right now.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:47 AM    (permalink
lionsfan81
Rookie

lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Is it me, or is Scott Wright's observations way off to what I am listening to on the NFL Network or other reports on rotoworld.com and sources like that.

Like, I am reading your blog (Scott Wright) and you say Colin Kaepernick looks awful. Everything I am hearing, and from Mike Mayock is saying he might have really boosted his stock and possibly best QB here. I read reports where Locker is struggling in the pocket with accuracy. I also watched the practices on NFL Network and I've seen Kaepernick make some pretty nice throws and impressed me most out of the other QBs.

Also, I am hearing Greg Jones is performing very well, but won't be suited to play IlB. He could be a beast at WLB and similar to Sean Weatherspoon, who was taken by the Falcons in the 1st round last year.

I respect Scott Wright's draft analysts and scouting reports on players, but I am just confused on part of what he's seeing differently right now.

Welcome to the NFL. This is why teams pass on Aaron Rodgers and draft Alex Smith. Why a team like the Raiders pick Jamarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, or Adrian Peterson. Every person has their OWN opinions and not everything is a consensus. Some people can look at a prospect and see a star in the making where others see him as just another guy who won't ever play. It's why 2 undrafted free agent rookies can outrun the top running backs drafted in the first round. It's not just what you see in a players, it's how you see them fitting into your team in the NFL.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noted for most of the week that Locker was struggling with his accuracy...

As for Kaepernick, I don't know what people are seeing there. I stood there for 15 minutes today and watched him throw one bad ball after another with that sketchy throwing motion. Over heads, in the dirt, etc. I guarantee that kid won't be a successful NFL quarterback.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Von Miller developed some pass rushing moves or is he still getting by with only the speed rush?

damn thought this was a ask scott questions thread

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:27 AM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post

As for Kaepernick, I don't know what people are seeing there. I stood there for 15 minutes today and watched him throw one bad ball after another with that sketchy throwing motion. Over heads, in the dirt, etc. I guarantee that kid won't be a successful NFL quarterback.
Like I noted on the SB thread, I know people are piling on Locker for not throwing perfect pass after perfect pass and he's looked shaky in the pocket but you can't tell me in this day in and age where Tim Tebow comes in as a rookie and isn't a complete dumpster fire that there isn't enough to work with in Locker, or that he wouldn't be a respectable rookie QB. Maybe not a revelation like Sam Bradford but not Jimmy Clausen either.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPP90 View Post
Like I noted on the SB thread, I know people are piling on Locker for not throwing perfect pass after perfect pass and he's looked shaky in the pocket but you can't tell me in this day in and age where Tim Tebow comes in as a rookie and isn't a complete dumpster fire that there isn't enough to work with in Locker, or that he wouldn't be a respectable rookie QB. Maybe not a revelation like Sam Bradford but not Jimmy Clausen either.
The best comparison for Locker in my opinion is Alex Smith. Locker might have a stronger arm, but the accuracy issues and mobility fit them perfectly in my opinion. I think Kaepernick is going to have an excellent game on Saturday and show he's the better senior QB.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not all opinions are created equal, but at the end of the day that's all they are, opinions.

NFL scouting is more of an art than science IMO, especially when it comes to scouting QBs.

At least you know with Scott and Shane, when they give a report on a draft prospect, there's a reasoned thought process behind it.

Even if a scout's impression about a prospect turns out to be wrong in the long term, for me as a casual fan it's more important to know why someone thinks a certain way about a prospect and less so so if they're 100% right.

That said, I think Kaepernick owes Scott money or something cause he doesn't give the kid the slightest possibility of even making an NFL roster.

CK listens to all of this, and it only makes him stronger!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:57 AM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
The best comparison for Locker in my opinion is Alex Smith. Locker might have a stronger arm, but the accuracy issues and mobility fit them perfectly in my opinion. I think Kaepernick is going to have an excellent game on Saturday and show he's the better senior QB.
Its already too late for Alex Smith but again that comes down to placement. Smith has had it a lot rougher in SF than Rodgers had it GB. All the turnover and dysfunction there isn't conducive to a young QB. Same with Jason Campbell. On the other hand you take Sanchez...given a nice easy game-plan, insulated by not taking risks downfield and being given good players and smart coaching by Schottenheimer and he looks like a success. He wouldn't in Buffalo..Id put money on that. Rodgers goes to GB...solid coaching, watches a HOF QB for 3 years, the team builds a great offense and defense around him and he's a success. I'm not sold that Alex Smith would fail there, or that Rodgers would have succeeded in SF. I'm a believer in its not how high you go, its where you go. Ben Roethlisberger had it made from day 1 qyite honestly, and I knew that as soon as they announced his name.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:46 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly there are signs of SF bringing back Alex Smith for another season .Looks like we may get Luck next year lol .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:29 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Not all opinions are created equal, but at the end of the day that's all they are, opinions.

NFL scouting is more of an art than science IMO, especially when it comes to scouting QBs.

At least you know with Scott and Shane, when they give a report on a draft prospect, there's a reasoned thought process behind it.

Even if a scout's impression about a prospect turns out to be wrong in the long term, for me as a casual fan it's more important to know why someone thinks a certain way about a prospect and less so so if they're 100% right.

That said, I think Kaepernick owes Scott money or something cause he doesn't give the kid the slightest possibility of even making an NFL roster.

This made me lol. Funny.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:54 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Muhahahahahaha!! Don't trust anybody from the NFL Network. They couldn't analyse a game without tripping over eachother with pure idiocy. Faulk especially...its like watching a baby attempt a free-throw.

Thanks God Mayock is there, but even he is starting to blow the ballsack of the prospects instead to throwing down the tough questions. He's still the best guy NFL Network by a long ***** country mile.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:04 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

This, exactly this.

When I see Kaepernick, I see a perfect prospect. Perfect size, great athleticism and an outstanding character. You don't see 6'6" QBs with the speed of a wide receiver and the intelligence of an NFL QB every day. And the guy made a pretty weak squad into a Top 15 team all by himself.
I couldn't even throw in a comparison for CK. The closest I'll be able to say would be a bigger and smarter Michael Vick, which is impressive.

Meanwhile, everybody is going on the nuts of Cam Newton, who is dumb as a door and has a character that is a time bomb ready to explode and Jake Locker, who had a terrible senior season and has really nothing that makes him a 1st round prospect right now.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:24 AM    (permalink
sportslover
Rookie

sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.

Watch the practices and Scott is mainly right. When Mayock is talking he is talking more about Kaepernick's great talent but the reason Scott is knocking him is because of his throwing motion and accuracy and when Mayock gets finished with talking about his talent, he always mentions both the things Scott discusses.
sportslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:34 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
This, exactly this.

When I see Kaepernick, I see a perfect prospect. Perfect size, great athleticism and an outstanding character. You don't see 6'6" QBs with the speed of a wide receiver and the intelligence of an NFL QB every day. And the guy made a pretty weak squad into a Top 15 team all by himself.
I couldn't even throw in a comparison for CK. The closest I'll be able to say would be a bigger and smarter Michael Vick, which is impressive.

Meanwhile, everybody is going on the nuts of Cam Newton, who is dumb as a door and has a character that is a time bomb ready to explode and Jake Locker, who had a terrible senior season and has really nothing that makes him a 1st round prospect right now.
Randall Cunningham... all the way down to the elongated delivery, playing college in a state of Nevada school, and his tall skinny build.

I wish NFLN hadn't been so crappy with their coverage because I've seen an average of 3 fhtows per QB the past couple of days and the 4 I saw the other day of CK, they were all on the money... I didn't get to see all of his other throws, however, and can only go on what the people that are there are telling me.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:36 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportslover View Post
Watch the practices and Scott is mainly right. When Mayock is talking he is talking more about Kaepernick's great talent but the reason Scott is knocking him is because of his throwing motion and accuracy and when Mayock gets finished with talking about his talent, he always mentions both the things Scott discusses.
Interesting... so perhaps we've uncovered a new mystery.

Hannah Montana=Miley Cyrus
Superman=Clark Kent
Mike Mayock=Scott Wright

Well, if this is the case. Scott, stop with all the incessant gabbing on the air, the constant ungoing interviews and commentary, and show the FREAKING practices! Your coverage is HORRIBLE!
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think Colin Kaepernick is Michael Vick or Randall Cunningham, you are going to be sorely mistaken.

And I'll make a prediction right now, he's going to have a good game. Just like Michael Robinson, Kaep will run a lot, make a few good passes and we will get criticized even more. That's fine, but he has been up and down all week. Poor pass, poor pass, great pass. Listen to the podcast today, I explain exactly what I am seeing and where he is faltering here. Guy is talented, no doubt. If he is developed correctly, could be a beast, but there is a lot more to go.

Scott also addresses this in his blog here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/featur...-Bowl-Blog.php

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Rashaan Salaam
Rookie

Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If you think Colin Kaepernick is Michael Vick or Randall Cunningham, you are going to be sorely mistaken.

And I'll make a prediction right now, he's going to have a good game. Just like Michael Robinson, Kaep will run a lot, make a few good passes and we will get criticized even more. That's fine, but he has been up and down all week. Poor pass, poor pass, great pass. Listen to the podcast today, I explain exactly what I am seeing and where he is faltering here. Guy is talented, no doubt. If he is developed correctly, could be a beast, but there is a lot more to go.

Scott also addresses this in his blog here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/featur...-Bowl-Blog.php
The Cunningham comparison is actually a fair one. Cunningham was bought along slowly for 2 years and didn't take over the reigns until year 3.

Good QBs don't lose.

If he was that terrible of a prospect, Nevada wouldn't have won as many games. The kid can play.
Rashaan Salaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Rashaan Salaam
Rookie

Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't ignore 4 years of game film for a week of practice... Good QBs don't lose.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
gutman54
Rookie

gutman54 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, I think everyone in this situation is right, in their own way.

All of these players are prospects, which taken in a literal since of the word, which i assume it is, is something with the possibility of future success.

Now, to some, Colin may be a great prospect (high possibility), and to others, a not so great prospect (low possibility).

Just like the '49ers, the actual 49er's, they're taking a chance on the prospect, hoping that in the end they end up with something golden.

Because it's a game of possibilities, then you have different opinions of how much potential each person has, kind of like the potential between each plot of land in California to have the potential for gold.

That's just my two cents, and if it is completely off the mark, then I misunderstood the point of this thread, and I'm sorry.

Cheers.
gutman54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Color me crazy, but I still really like CK for some reason or another. Mostly because he seems like a real nice kid and has a quarterback personality, unlike a lot of dual threat quarterbacks. The release bothers me a lot more now that I've seen it up close for an extended amount of time, but I don't think it's a death sentence. He should be able to come into the NFL and be Brad Smith for a few years and maybe develop into something more.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Keep it real
Rookie

Keep it real hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Keep it real hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportslover View Post
I've been watching all week. Kaepernick is without a doubt the best QB on the field. He is also the most accurate. Check every other site and they are raving about him. (possible exception of McShay on espn who is still pimping Locker) I have to question the hidden agenda on this board. If you are really seeing things as you are reporting them, then you shouldn't be in this business.
Keep it real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Rashaan Salaam
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep it real View Post
I've been watching all week. Kaepernick is without a doubt the best QB on the field. He is also the most accurate. Check every other site and they are raving about him. (possible exception of McShay on espn who is still pimping Locker) I have to question the hidden agenda on this board. If you are really seeing things as you are reporting them, then you shouldn't be in this business.
I agree... But I do find that on MOST media outlets they have an agenda... But to the defense of DC.. a lot of the people on message boards just repeat what they heard off of one of the major networks.

People have to just learn to watch the tape and "Trust what you see"
Old 01-27-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashaan Salaam View Post
Don't ignore 4 years of game film for a week of practice... Good QBs don't lose.
Don't know how this was a reply to Scott's post but it's still worth quoting because it's absolutely true and important.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He Scott, when you get a chance, please check your e-mail for a question I posed to you.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashaan Salaam View Post
Matt Leinart?
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote