Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-27-2011, 08:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
proshoota and eatw, how's central jersey looking for tomorrow?
i'd kill for my earlier class be cancelled at the very least
Yesterday I would've told you about 8-10", but I was expecting 6-8 where I live this time yesterday, and we got 10-11" where I live, so I would assume you got a little more than I did.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, with this clipper coming up, if my town gets any more than 4 or 5 inches of snow with the storm coming around Groundhog Day, there will literallly be no place to put the snow, and Emmaus will be in for all roads being one lane... Would not be fun.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I got 13 inches where I lived yesterday. Central Jersey is already way above what we're supposed to get for the whole winter and we still have almost 2 months left.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well I got 13 inches where I lived yesterday. Central Jersey is already way above what we're supposed to get for the whole winter and we still have almost 2 months left.
And the weather pattern will remain in place for the potential for big snowstorms as far as early April... I love snow, so that makes me happy.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to love it when I would get off school. Now it's just a huge pain in the ass that makes everything difficult.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
it was 58 here today hahahahaaha
*shakes fist* It was about 5.8 degrees here

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I used to love it when I would get off school. Now it's just a huge pain in the ass that makes everything difficult.
I still like the snow, I could live with a lot more of it. I don't mind shovelling, I think my body is built for it actually, I never get tired and it pisses people off that I just truck through it even when there's a lot like we had today. I can drive any car in the snow, so the driving conditions don't bother me. For me, there are no negatives to snow, except dealing with the people who shouldn't be on the roads, but besides that I love the snow.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea delayed opening here at lovely RU...thank god my hippie professor from San Diego cancelled his class, still have my 2.5 hour educational psych class later though, but i'm expecting it to be a ***** out there.
and as long as it doesn't snow on/around february 11th for the concert i'm going to, i'll be ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
it was 58 here today hahahahaaha
It's 72 and sunny here.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Most parts of NJ and the areas around NYC will have a legitimate shot at breaking all time snowiest winter records this year.

With this being the first year in a La Nina, next winter looks to be even colder, as that is typically the case with temperature patterns following La Ninas.

Old 01-27-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah we officially got 12 inches here. We had 4 inches fall in ONE HOUR. thats insane lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
yeah we officially got 12 inches here. We had 4 inches fall in ONE HOUR. thats insane lol
I had about a 45 minute period where it was coming down that fast at my place too, and about a three hour period where it was coming down around 1-2 per hour.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...114736824.html

Umn yeah us DC folk hate the snow, guy got his throat slit by a boxcutter for throwing a snowball, also last year a DC police got out of his car and waived his gun at people after his police car was hit by a snow ball.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Umn yeah us DC folk hate the snow, guy got his throat slit by a boxcutter for throwing a snowball, also last year a DC police got out of his car and waived his gun at people after his police car was hit by a snow ball.
****. Snowballs are more serious than the internetzzz.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Haha i can see that. Moved to DC less than a month ago for school. Classes got canceled before it even started snowing yesterday. Thankfully i didn't bring my car with me to DC because that would have been hell.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Last edited by bernbabybern820 : 01-27-2011 at 06:53 PM.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:07 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Someone, somewhere, is going to get blasted with a big snowstorm around Groundhog day.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
It's 72 and sunny here.
I prefer temps. around 60 degrees.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When was that? I looked out the window at one point and it was coming down like rain. It was pretty crazy.

Nice day out today. 30 degrees with not much wind, plenty of sun.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
When was that? I looked out the window at one point and it was coming down like rain. It was pretty crazy.

Nice day out today. 30 degrees with not much wind, plenty of sun.
this was wednesday night heading into thursday

Old 01-28-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this was wednesday night heading into thursday
Yeah, was talking about what hour haha. But yeah, that was some crazy ****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

ohhh yeah it was between 12-1 am..... haha.... beastly storm middle of next week is certainly possible

Old 01-28-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well another case of D.C. Folk not coping well with the snow. For the record the guy was shot and killed. Was a bank hostage situation this morning. Snow saved that lady's life:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same for Dallas today. Clear skies and 72 degrees. To bad I can't enjoy since I'm sick as a dog.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'd like you all to know that it's sunny and 70 in denver today. and yesterday. and tomorrow. i'm wearing shorts.

but don't move here. it's always snowing. and cold.
Just wait for sunday/monday... From what i've heard, you can expect temperatures to drop 50 degrees over a 24 hour period when this storm comes past your area, It should start as rain/freezing rain, and will end as snow.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Same for Dallas today. Clear skies and 72 degrees. To bad I can't enjoy since I'm sick as a dog.
You might be seeing the effects of this storm as well in the Sunday/Monday timeframe. From what I've seen, its looking like you could see some icy conditions out of it...

There is an article on Accuweather.com saying this upcoming storm will affect over 100 million people.