Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you mean the team with the all-time winningest coach (eddie robinson)? or the program that was, at the time, renowned for the number of players it sent to the nfl?

yeah, i mean, navy was only the #2 ranked team in the country at that point and playing in the de facto national championship.

yes, that tiny little school that won a national championship in 1984 and was widely known as quarterback u.

actually a few of them, but it's hard to fault you for not knowing what a simple internet search could've told you.

all that shows is that you can manipulate statistics to mislead someone into believing nearly anything.
That's great, and I can name 30 QB duds from major universities for every Mike Cherry and Carmazzi you throw at me.

You think Staubach had a tiny bit to do with Navy's #2 ranking? Have they done much sense then? How many players from the Naval Academy have played in the NFL before and after Staubach?

i
How many great players has Grambling put out since Doug Wiliams? Jake Reed? Nice try. Their heyday was in the 60's and Williams was drafted in 78.

Yeah, BYU was known as QBU... however, Gifford Nielsen, Marc Wilson, Robbie Bosco, Ty Detmer, and Steve Walsh's brother didn't do much of anything in the NFL. Jim McMahon and Steve Young were the two that did... how many other BYU players turned out well? Rathman, Shawn Knight and Jason Buck were below average, Glenn Kozlowski? I suppose you want to point to former 12th round pick or so, Todd Christensen? The good ones from BYU are few and far between.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote