Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost View Post
Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
Because people on here can help more than the people they know?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
im not gonna do it but i suggest the movie casablanca or any bogart movie for that matter

i already have tons of songs in line that i can do this on its just im too lazy to write out stuff for it.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you ask some of us oldheads about somthing easy....like women !
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
This quote contains great irony.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody proficiently speak Japanese, I am totally serious. Also Biology and Geometry is cool too
oh and law

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 03-25-2007 at 09:08 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because none of my family speaks Japanese and I dont like my teacher and everybody else is failing the class

Old 03-25-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
Psychology 20 -sooo, i need to find a song or some symbol or some movie clip thats romantic and say what makes it romantic and it needs to be like...half a page, who wants to do it for me :) ?
anyone going to jump on this, i will give you rep 2 days in a row ;)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
snuff

That is like a 5 minute assignment critesy....
Old 03-25-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
anyone going to jump on this, i will give you rep 2 days in a row ;)
whens it due i might be able to help you out..

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
snuff

Ill do it critesy...here:
Talk about Saving Private Ryan and how it takes a realism look on war incorporating horror and awe on war in a new view. You can also talk about how it takes a look at humanity and the life of the human or some BS.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

talk about the song afternoon delight lol

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Ill do it critesy...here:
Talk about Saving Private Ryan and how it takes a realism look on war incorporating horror and awe on war in a new view. You can also talk about how it takes a look at humanity and the life of the human or some BS.
lol, is that romantic ?

i was thinking of doing a song ala iris by goo goo dolls and then explaining some romantic lyrics in the song. which is probably what i'll do right now. thanks for the motivation :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
My predicament is that I don't have any one in my class' phone number, nobodys on MSN, I have no idea what it's even asking, and nobodys responding to the topic on the class discussion forum. I also asked my dad, and he was hella confused. So I am completely desperate at this point.

What class is it for?
Physics would be speed or velocity of the pole vaulter I am assuming.
Calculus would be just figuring out the angles and distance's of the triangle but there's not enough info. One side and one angle [you can assume the 90 degree angle opposite the Hypotenuse].

Also, I don't know about that. I think there's to many variables. There needs to be another piece of information.

If it is indeed calculus, use the SOHCAHTOA technique but you would need another angle or side...

Physics I'm rusty on and I would have to look some refreshers up online....

I still think there is missing info.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
snuff

Romanticism - stressed strong emotion as a source of aesthetic experience, placing new emphasis on such emotions as trepidation, horror, and the awe experienced in confronting the sublimity of nature.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If people truely need help send me a PM

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
talk about the song afternoon delight lol
best love song ever

Old 03-25-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
snuff

That physics question makes no sense. I would just say she was moving diagonally upward and move on. :D
Old 03-25-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Romanticism - stressed strong emotion as a source of aesthetic experience, placing new emphasis on such emotions as trepidation, horror, and the awe experienced in confronting the sublimity of nature.
lol, well... uhhhh, yeah. :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
whens it due i might be able to help you out..
Rep *****.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Anybody proficiently speak Japanese, I am totally serious. Also Biology and Geometry is cool too
oh and law
tell me there is one other japanese speaking person!

Old 03-25-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
What class is it for?
Physics would be speed or velocity of the pole vaulter I am assuming.
Calculus would be just figuring out the angles and distance's of the triangle but there's not enough info. One side and one angle [you can assume the 90 degree angle opposite the Hypotenuse].

Also, I don't know about that. I think there's to many variables. There needs to be another piece of information.

If it is indeed calculus, use the SOHCAHTOA technique but you would need another angle or side...

Physics I'm rusty on and I would have to look some refreshers up online....

I still think there is missing info.
Yeah, it's physics. I figured it out, it's asking speed, so I had to use the Total Energy, Kinetic Energy, and Potential Energy thing my class did, and I got it. It's 9.2m/s. Thanks for everyone who helped me out.

Also, critesy, do High School Musical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, it's physics. I figured it out, it's asking speed, so I had to use the Total Energy, Kinetic Energy, and Potential Energy thing my class did, and I got it. It's 9.2m/s. Thanks for everyone who helped me out.

never seen it, i think im going to do

better together by jack johnson

or

do you remember by jack johnson, i'll post it after as it will only be half a page.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

wow i hated doing that stuff, physics was a fun class cause my teacher loved doing experiments and demos, not to mention the first day of class he asked us what we knew, when someone said something he replied how do you know, then another class he jumped from table to table dude was crazy. but i hated doing the math because im lazy with math,im good at it which is probably why im lazy.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
wow i hated doing that stuff, physics was a fun class cause my teacher loved doing experiments and demos, not to mention the first day of class he asked us what we knew, when someone said something he replied how do you know, then another class he jumped from table to table dude was crazy. but i hated doing the math because im lazy with math,im good at it which is probably why im lazy.

That honestly sounds exactly like my teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

i believe its a good read, took me like 30 mins, :)

Love Portfolio

In the song Do You Remember by Jack Johnson, love flows throughout the whole two minutes and twenty-four seconds of it. If I were to go on a date of some sort, I would definitely play this song in my car because it is that mood setting type of song, to go along with some fancy lyrics. Jack starts the song off by saying, “Do you remember when we first met, I sure do.” This is very romantic because girls love it when guys remember small things like that. Jack goes on to say, “You made me wait around, I was so crazy about you, I didn’t mind. So I was late for class, I locked my bike to yours, it wasn’t hard to find, you painted flowers on. Guess that I was afraid that if you rode away you might not roll back.” This is ‘cute’ too because it starts off saying how he is so crazy for this one girl and he did not mind if he was late for class, just so he could see her. He then locked his bike up to hers so she could not ride away from him (I do not think she would of anyway with this type of poet). Lines later Jack says, “Well I was crazy about you then and now the craziest thing of all, over 10 years have gone by and you’re still mine, were locked in time.” This is almost the definition of love right here as ten years ago they were together, being crazy for each other and are still together being, yes, crazy for each other. I hope you enjoyed listening to Jack and I, and how he is such a stud.

RIP, Sean Taylor.